HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Awesome Sashi!

Thanks man! :thumbs:

lol nice rider kick XDD

Sadly no pics of me....If the girl that took a photo of me and my friend in cosplay at Ohayocon I shall post. I was in my Eiji costume and my friend was Ankh. We also cosplayed Kiva on Friday, I was Wataru my friend was Nago XDD

Today I was Philiparo, the bastard child of Philip and Shotaro. I had the long vest thing and watch like Philip and a dress shirt and tie like Shotaro. XDDD

LOL! 'Philiparo' sounds funny. :rofl:

Yeah, dude...seriously.....you're pretty hot. XD No homo.

But no wonder you look good. I didn't think you were a runner. What place did you get?

Hahaha thanks. I've been running for years now, but not track, but marathons. Focus of which is to endure a long-distance run at an ideal time. I was running for 15KM in that picture of mine, 6KM short of my usual 21KM runs.

:rofl: :rofl: Sashi I think you need to stay very very far away from Tiger.

BTW awesome pics dude :thumbs:

Yeah, I think I need to file a restraining order or something... Good thing he's on the other-side of the globe. :sweat:

PARTY HARD
Today I was Philiparo, the bastard child of Philip and Shotaro. I had the long vest thing and watch like Philip and a dress shirt and tie like Shotaro. XDDD

I'd love Philip's long vest parka thing in my wardrobe. I actually like ALL of Philip's clothes! I bet they'd be mad expensive by the time I lose enough weight to wear them...

Hahaha thanks. I've been running for years now, but not track, but marathons. Focus of which is to endure a long-distance run at an ideal time. I was running for 15KM in that picture of mine, 6KM short of my usual 21KM runs.

I've always wanted to try track. The least aggressive sport I can think of. I'd like to lose weight and get in shape for it, though.

Hey, I'm Eian.
I sat there trying to figure out some combination of "Philip" and "Shotaro" and that's what happened. Sholip sounded.........yeah not good. XDD

I too love Philip's clothes <3 I bought the vest thing in Japan at Uniqlo. It doesn't have a hood like the ones he actually wears, but hey, close enough. It's still a cool style. Sadly it only came in gray and black. I got the black one. XD

HEROW
@Kaji Motomiya: Well, it's hard to compete for track since your body needs to be made for it. Just look at the Kenyans... :sweat:

@heroizumi: Hahaha let us see those new vests! :buttrock:

It stinks.
Did a Rider Kick in my last run. :sweat:

[hide]
166404_1752346122934_1067326104_2023798_6654697_n.jpg

180014_186684258020384_149208888434588_568906_5611414_n.jpg

163097_177713768936540_100000937547954_405976_7221117_n.jpg

[/hide]

:nipponlove:

That's awesome, musashi03.

PARTY HARD
I sat there trying to figure out some combination of "Philip" and "Shotaro" and that's what happened. Sholip sounded.........yeah not good. XDD

I too love Philip's clothes <3 I bought the vest thing in Japan at Uniqlo. It doesn't have a hood like the ones he actually wears, but hey, close enough. It's still a cool style. Sadly it only came in gray and black. I got the black one. XD

And "Shotarippu" doesn't sound desirable, either. (See what I did thar?:laugh:)

@Kaji Motomiya: Well, it's hard to compete for track since your body needs to be made for it. Just look at the Kenyans... :sweat:

How long should I train to be built for it?

HEROW
Oh I am, am I? Lookbehindyou.

:O_O: Geeez man, don't scare me like that. :shakefist

That's awesome, musashi03.

Thanks so much dude! :thumbs:

And "Shotarippu" doesn't sound desirable, either. (See what I did thar?:laugh:)

Sounds like "ripped shorts" to me. :laugh:

How long should I train to be built for it?

For sprinting? It's hard to say. Found a good article which you can use as a guide:

http://www.oztrack.com/sprint.htm

First off you need to lose a ton of weight, even my body is still not ready for the demands of sprinting. To be at a competitive level, you need to reach the lowest level of the "maintain weight" category of your BMI, so that most of your weight is from your muscles and not fats. You need to have a strong cardio-vascular system also, since your muscles needs as much oxygen as it can get to power yourself up for a run. Before all of these though, stretching and warming up is required to prepare your body for the intense physical activity in which your about to go through. And these are just basic tips my friend, IMHO, I think you should get a trainer or a coach if you want to compete.

Hey, I'm Eian.
lolz nice ideas guys <3

And all this talking about being in shape and whatnot helped me force myself into the cold to go to the gym. Wooooo working on getting rid of the beer gut =/

Why is the beer so delicious? TT^TT

Status
Not open for further replies.