HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Dude, those look a lot like my glasses! The only difference is my frames aren't near as black. Are the bottoms of the lenses frameless or is that just a clear frame?

Clear Frame.
It's actually pretty much the style i wanted (maybe a little more rounded) so its :thumbs:

you look like a very mature person with those glasses on, MS.

:coolshades:

I'm not sure I want to get close enough to a Beholder to be seen by it...

[HIDE]
beholder70185.jpg
[/HIDE]

You are too awesome. :thumbs:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's seriously the first thing that pops into my head whenever anyone says that. :laugh:

I think I played too much Baldur's Gate as a kid. :loltongue:

(っ・ω・)っ
She wasn't treating you any different than she would treat anyone else. "Girly" is an affectionate term to another female, just like "chan" or "kun." (Minus the fact that those are honourifics obviously.. but they are terms of endearment.) I hope you're not offended, since she was giving you a compliment. If you don't want to be treated as how you were born and rather how you wish to be portrayed, then you should specify it so you can allow people to understand that it might bother them. I always figured it was common knowledge to still refer to a "butch-like" (excuse the rash term) lesbian as still being a woman because she still identifies with that. But people don't know what you might not actually consider to be a compliment, but you shouldn't avoid their efforts and the fact that they meant well. Clear the air a bit, since I'd think it'd be helpful to all of us. Perhaps instead of "member" you can put something that describes you a little more where others can get the point.

Also, I'm not saying this because I think you're wrong, or that you don't know this, but rather I don't know how BT might take your response as I find it a bit defensive and dismissive, especially since I would have probably complimented you with something similar not knowing that it's unacceptable to you. (Like the fact that you have such amazing doll-like eyes and they're gorgeous would be kinda leaning towards the more feminine side of things.)

I just want to let you know this so you can be better respected. I hope you understand my point of view.

Either way, I saw her saying "girly" as in the feminine way of saying "Hey, man!" because that's how I use it. And.. you are biologically a girl.. so unless you rather identify as a male.. maybe you should let us know if it bothers you :C.. we don't want to make you feel bad.

Raxbait: Hip
Shouldve posted this a while ago:

[HIDE]24167_1989907197009_1523247574_32252566_2497186_n1.jpg[/HIDE]

Me and Angie back in May 1.

Hey, I'm Eian.
Well, it was stated before in the LGBT thread (which I'm pretty sure BT wandered into at some point) that I don't really like being a girl. I'm not 100% sure of what I am exactly, but I know I don't identify as female. So I'll state it now for everyone, please don't treat me as a girl. I'd rather be treated as male than as female.

And wth D: It totally used to say something that wasn't "member" in there before.....I think it was ハート♥ ahahaha

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Dude! bunch of people lost their custom title for some reaon?! Me too!

(っ・ω・)っ
Well, it was stated before in the LGBT thread (which I'm pretty sure BT wandered into at some point) that I don't really like being a girl. I'm not 100% sure of what I am exactly, but I know I don't identify as female. So I'll state it now for everyone, please don't treat me as a girl. I'd rather be treated as male than as female.

And wth D: It totally used to say something that wasn't "member" in there before.....I think it was ハート♥ ahahaha

lol I don't know what that says in english, but yeah.. not everyone remembers or went in there, ya? :3 When you post a picture next time, it'd be nice if you just reminded some of us that don't know you well something like "Please no girly comments, thanks" because to be honest, I didn't know. I feel bad because I called you cute!

So I'll take that comment back and say that I -honestly- love the colour of your hair and the cut. The layers look stylish and really compliment you. I'm not trying to pat your ass with this comment or anything, but I figured I might as well let you know now because I'd never mentioned it earlier even though I've liked it since you got it cut! (Lol I'm a bit in a hair phase right now anyways so I hope you don't mind.)

Metalsymphony: I just saw! Loving the new glasses!

Aoi: What an awesome group shot! Is the other person a friend of yours? You all look great :333

Status
Not open for further replies.