HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm Eian.
Auuugh you people talkin about food make me hungryyyyyy

Kura - Thanks~ The guy at the foodie cart took it with an iphone I think. I'm really not sure what he did but it was rather bright out that day~ XD

BT - You don't look like a toad =P But yeah, I'd prefer not being called beautiful ~_~

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I've never really liked the taste of seaweed. I occasionally order things and then discover that it has seaweed on it, so I pick it all off.

Nevermind, I take it back, I hate the taste of seaweed. :laugh: Well, dried seaweed, anyway. Never tried it otherwise.

I know a place that makes sushi without seaweed, they use some sort of colored rice paper so their sushi is all colorful! Pink, blue, green, its fun and easier to eat than seaweed.

Like a Tiger boss
Auuugh you people talkin about food make me hungryyyyyy

Kura - Thanks~ The guy at the foodie cart took it with an iphone I think. I'm really not sure what he did but it was rather bright out that day~ XD

BT - You don't look like a toad =P But yeah, I'd prefer not being called beautiful ~_~

K then how about cute? Adorable? Throw me something here girly.

I'll never understand why so many attractive people have such miserable self-image. People! You are good-looking and admired!

Stop being such dumbasses about your appearance! :thumbs:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm not sure I want to get close enough to a Beholder to be seen by it...

[HIDE]
beholder70185.jpg
[/HIDE]

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Dude, those look a lot like my glasses! The only difference is my frames aren't near as black. Are the bottoms of the lenses frameless or is that just a clear frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.