HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Photo15.jpg

Sooo... Where does Algo live so I can kill him and take you as my own?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
BTW, Kura, have you done any modelling gigs? Algo sure is very lucky.. :laugh:

(っ・ω・)っ
BTW, Kura, have you done any modelling gigs? Algo sure is very lucky.. :laugh:

Haha noo... I'm waayy too short to be a model (4'11 3/4") lol.. barely under 5'.. if I were to grow a foot.. maybe.. but I'm 21 so I doubt that'll happen. Thanks for the compliment though, it means a lot. I've secretly always wanted to be a high-fashion model because I'm an artist so I looovee really creative and out-of-the-box things.

And I'm way too curvy, I'm totally not skinny enough for the models they're looking for nowadays.. but I have been hitting the gym for the past 2 weeks to shed some extra lbs and gain some muscle (I am so weak lol it's bad..)
So.. Musashi.. you can take me as your trainee if you're a personal trainer lol!

And Metalsymphony, don't be silly. Even YOU know when you're acting like a dog, as opposed to when you're acting like a gentleman!

(っ・ω・)っ
Hahaha I can give you some advice through PMs since you're in the states and I'm all the way here in Asia. :laugh:

I'm in Canada, but yeah.. :thumbs: I want to be in better shape lol..
I'm getting 2 wisdom teeth out tomorrow though @_@ so.. no gym for me for about a week.. and I'll probably be eating like a mouse, too.. I'm gonna demand me a ton of sushi or something when it's all over and healed..
But yeah.. my waist is gonna drop from like 28" to like 25" in the next week lol @__@ But then I will eat jo luis or cream cheese and salmon and gain it all back the week after haha.. *_* I am going to miss my food this week..

Thanks MS!

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Hahaha try to avoid the rice first, just go for the Sashimi like Tuna and Salmon.

:C *Sad.. no more katsu don for me..*

Honestly I'd love to find out what dressing they use for their asian salads.. I've looked in asian supermarkets, but half the stuff deters me because I don't know if it's actually dressing.. @_@ I try other brands but they're not the same. The closest I've had is this miso dressing that comes in a glass bottle..

I honestly wish I knew how to prepare sashimi myself.. I love raw fish but I couldn't ever trust to find truly fresh ingredients and I wouldn't want to get sick. The closest I get is imitation crab, shrimp, octopus, or smoked salmon. @_@ It's such a bummer.. I love surf clam but I'd have no idea where to buy it fresh. That reminds me, I know a place I can get a lot of flying fish egg @_@ I love caviar.. I dunno why uncooked things appeal to me so much (prociutto.. blue rare steak.. seared ahi tuna.. yum..)

I am a strange lady..

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Simple salad dressing would be equal parts soy sauce and vinegar, and add crushed garlic and a diced shallot. Also goes with Tofu. :thumbs:

BTW, are you half Asian?

Status
Not open for further replies.