HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Would it be weird if I had posters of hot japanese actors like Suda on heroizumi's wall on mine? XD I'd love to start doing that of Masaki(?) Suda and Takeru Sato.

It stinks.
Would it be weird if I had posters of hot japanese actors like Suda on heroizumi's wall on mine? XD I'd love to start doing that of Masaki(?) Suda and Takeru Sato.

As long as they have their clothes on, then that's fine.

Hey, I'm Eian.
AoiBlue - What? [HIDE]That he attacked a bunch of animals and was a general little bastard? XDD I know, I watched it. XDDD I still love him <3[/HIDE]

Kaji - Nooo~ Do it~~ (and Masaki is right :D)

PARTY HARD
As long as they have their clothes on, then that's fine.

Ha ha ha! I promise. I don't swing ALL the way that way, y'know. XD

Kaji - Nooo~ Do it~~ (and Masaki is right :D)

Then you better recommend me some good posters. <3 i need t'know where you get yours!

--

Taken the same day as the Pandesal picture, this is one of the rarest of times as of late that I style my hair...and take pictures of it.

[hide] 0124011630.jpg

0124011632.jpg
Trying my own type of signature: raised eyebrow. It doesn't work as well as my already existing signature:

0124011637.jpg
The Creeper Smile.[/hide]

Raxbait: Hip
AoiBlue - What? [HIDE]That he attacked a bunch of animals and was a general little bastard? XDD I know, I watched it. XDDD I still love him <3[/HIDE]

>:D
I hope he is better in.....forgot the name, but Erika and Hiruma are in it lol

Super Moderator
Took some Purikura pictures with my best friend for our monthly "Girls in Trouble Day" and thought I'd share. :p

Super Asian-girliness this way!
[HIDE]

purika01.jpg

purika04.jpg

purika03.jpg

purika02.jpg

purika05.jpg

[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.