HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a con earlier this week, and met some guys who also happen to be childhood heroes.

[hide]
ttf01.jpg

Sasaki Takeshi- THE Ichimonji Hayato, Kamen Rider 2 himself. Very friendly, and very humble despite the fact that without him, there probably wouldn't be Kamen Rider anymore. Later during the stage talk they did a little reenactment of one of his Henshin scenes, and believe me, that guy can still move. He truly is the man.

ttf02.jpg

Nakayashiki Tetsuya- "Mister Kamen Rider", he's like the Takaiwa of the old shows, playing Rider 1, Rider 2, V3, X-Rider, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, and Super-1, among others. You can see him out-of-suit as the villain Tigerroid in the Kamen Rider ZX TV special, and even in cameo in Agito. Awesome guy, I liked that he asked me which Rider I'd like him to sign as- he just assumed that I knew them all! (I went with V3, since that's where he did the legendary "smokestack" scene in episode 4.) He too, is the man.

ttf03.jpg

Okada Masaru- Also played Rider 1 & 2 a times, but is best known for being many of the Kaijin. Among them, Kumo-Otoko (the first ever Rider monster) and the original Terebi-Bae (who sort of got resurrected in the Terebikun Decade DVD.) He is also the man.

ttf05.jpg

Triple Riders!

ttf04.jpg

Shino Katsumi- compared to the other three guys, he's pretty low-profile (and he admitted it) but this guy is someone you've heard a lot- because he's the voice of a ton of characters in the Heisei Rider series, as well as Sentai. He's best known as being the voice of Kamen Rider Sabaki in Hibiki, and Trial F in Blade. He's also usually the voices of the "henchmen"-types, like the Zectroopers, and the Shocker Riders in THE NEXT. And the Decade-o-version of Psyga. I assured him that if I ever write for Kamen Rider, I will have Sabaki save the day somehow. Very cool guy, and yes... he is the man, too.

There were a lot of other guests, including some people from classic Toho Kaiju/Godzilla films, most notably Takarada Akira, from the original Godzilla (and numerous others, all the way up to Final Wars.) I don't have a picture with him, but I did get his autograph, for free, no less, when he held up the line just to give me one and talk in English for a bit. He is most definitely the man as well.
[/hide]

Z:O_O:MG!!! Igadevil you are the MAN! Woohoo!:castlerock:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Went to a con earlier this week, and met some guys who also happen to be childhood heroes.

[HIDE]
ttf01.jpg

Sasaki Takeshi- THE Ichimonji Hayato, Kamen Rider 2 himself. Very friendly, and very humble despite the fact that without him, there probably wouldn't be Kamen Rider anymore. Later during the stage talk they did a little reenactment of one of his Henshin scenes, and believe me, that guy can still move. He truly is the man.

ttf02.jpg

Nakayashiki Tetsuya- "Mister Kamen Rider", he's like the Takaiwa of the old shows, playing Rider 1, Rider 2, V3, X-Rider, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, and Super-1, among others. You can see him out-of-suit as the villain Tigerroid in the Kamen Rider ZX TV special, and even in cameo in Agito. Awesome guy, I liked that he asked me which Rider I'd like him to sign as- he just assumed that I knew them all! (I went with V3, since that's where he did the legendary "smokestack" scene in episode 4.) He too, is the man.

ttf03.jpg

Okada Masaru- Also played Rider 1 & 2 a times, but is best known for being many of the Kaijin. Among them, Kumo-Otoko (the first ever Rider monster) and the original Terebi-Bae (who sort of got resurrected in the Terebikun Decade DVD.) He is also the man.

ttf05.jpg

Triple Riders!

ttf04.jpg

Shino Katsumi- compared to the other three guys, he's pretty low-profile (and he admitted it) but this guy is someone you've heard a lot- because he's the voice of a ton of characters in the Heisei Rider series, as well as Sentai. He's best known as being the voice of Kamen Rider Sabaki in Hibiki, and Trial F in Blade. He's also usually the voices of the "henchmen"-types, like the Zectroopers, and the Shocker Riders in THE NEXT. And the Decade-o-version of Psyga. I assured him that if I ever write for Kamen Rider, I will have Sabaki save the day somehow. Very cool guy, and yes... he is the man, too.

There were a lot of other guests, including some people from classic Toho Kaiju/Godzilla films, most notably Takarada Akira, from the original Godzilla (and numerous others, all the way up to Final Wars.) I don't have a picture with him, but I did get his autograph, for free, no less, when he held up the line just to give me one and talk in English for a bit. He is most definitely the man as well.
[/HIDE]

Now the question is, had they ever heard of you?? :laugh:

And of course you knew every Rider that Nakayashiki Tetsuya had ever played. :p What Con was it, anyway?

[HIDE]
ttf01.jpg

ttf02.jpg

ttf03.jpg

ttf05.jpg

Triple Riders!

ttf04.jpg

[/HIDE]

I swear, this is the first time I've ever seen what IgaD looks like. Fwickin' EPIC pictures dude!

boogie woogie feng shui
Overdrive Prime said:
For those of you watching at home, Bolt's statement is what we call complete and utter dickery.

Whaaa?

I actually answered that for you in the thread:

What ODP is trying to say, Bolt and JFC is that no black person ever likes to hear that. I know you don't mean any harm and I don't take it too seriously, but eh.... that kinda talk has always been the other side of the coin to the "n-word."

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
So I'm heading out to my band's big concert, now! I'll see if I can find some pictures to post when my friends post them on facebook. :thumbs:

I will be wearing a shiny purple shirt and purple suede boots. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.