[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
before Jake could answer momotaros just grabbed him by the jacket and headed out, with the taros, of the magic locker from whence they came to rabbit hutch from vancouver in.

"I am going to make that web-shitting punk my *****, and chalice too. i could use an extra kill." Momotaros said grudgingly after not getting one kill. after failing to kill an undead and getting KO'd by a killable orphenoch, momotaros was pissed. "Wait, Momotaros that might not be the best idea you ever had. Chalice would probably slice us to peaces, besides he could be a good guy." Jake said remembering when he and ryuga fought. that was when Momotaros possessed Jake and put the belt on.

"Henshin." M-jake hit the button and put the pass through.

the taros took the bike and sidecars from rabbit hutch to ride to the destination in which chalice and tarantula were fighting, momotaros didnt feel like hitting the breaks and wanted to surprise the undead so he disconnected the taros' side cars for combat efficiency, turned the bike around and hit the throttle so the dirt would fly from the back wheel onto the tarantula undead and chalice.

"Hey Spidey, remember me? im on the guys who kicked your ass. looks like i'll have to stamp my foot on your ass again." m-Jake said doing his ore sanjou pose, getting cocky as usual. "sorry, chalice. you probably know how much of an idiot momotaros is." Jake said to chalice.

Aliah stared intently at the monitor showing Chalice and the Undead fighting.

"So the Joker has arrive, and on a bad time too. My belt isn't even charged at 10%! Looks like one of you will have to control Chalice while another take cares of that Undead." An unfamiliar voice spoke. This seemed to trigger a flurry of activity... and much talking.

"Uh wait she's not..." Aliah tried to be heard over the voices but the Den-O guy was gone. Dragged out by Momo himself. Jake was it? "Berserk..." He finished slowly.

Aliah turned to see hear the same young man explaining how to seal the undead. He nearly face-palmed.

"Chalice is a woman!" He barked suddenly. He began to search for something. "Kurovat?! Are you here?!" He yelled still pawing through the belts.

-------------------------

Chalice stumbled forward from the sudden shower of dirt hitting her in the back.

"Hey Spidey, remember me? im on the guys who kicked your ass. looks like i'll have to stamp my foot on your ass again."

Chalice turned slightly to see Den-O standing cocky.

"He's not a spider you moron. He's a Praying Mantis!" Chalice snarled in annoyance. "Spider's are Leangle's Deck.... stupid Mutsuki!"

"Beetle is Blade and Stag is Garren. Got it?!" [FONT=Verdana, serif]
[/FONT]

Not waiting for a response Chalice fired a series of arrows at the charging undead. “Lets hope I have some good cards left.â€

A sudden pulse dropped Chalice to her knees. “Not... now... dammit!†The armor of Chalice rapidly faded in and out, as the form of Joker took shape. The paradoxa smiled and used the chance to kick Chalice in the chest; sending the weakened rider flying backwards amid a shower of sparks.

Landing on the ground Chalice moaned in pain. Still struggling to control the beast clawing its way out.

------------------------

Aliah drew a sharp breath as he turned back to the screen. He was only able to utter two words.

“Oh ****...â€

-----------------------

(OOC: Stupid Internet! That and I couldn't get the color right :redface2:)

".....Oh, ALL UNDEAD LOOK ALIKE TO ME." M-jake said as he punched the undead in the stomach, and slashed him accross the side then picked up a trash-can and dumped it's contents on the undead, after that just slammed the trashcan right on the undead, giving Den-o only a minute to help chalice out. but then again, paradoxa is a king undead so maybe 10 seconds.

"Hey chalice, are you ok?" Jake asked.

(i think momotaros' personality is starting to affect my IQ to be like his. :sweat:)

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito blinked at Aliah's sudden outburst. "So Hajime-san is no longer the Joker or Chalice? Then who is the heck is fighting Paradoxa right now?!" Suddenly, Chalice's loss of control of the Joker caused Saito to swear.

"This is not good, if Chalice gets pushed anymore then Joker will be let out." Saito quickly brought out his deck as his V-Buckle manifested on his waist.

"Henshin!" Saito shouted, sliding the deck into the buckle as his armor manifested in a flash of light. Ryuga quickly glanced at the screen. "I wonder... This could quality as a mirror." He quickly jumped into the computer screen with everyone staring at Ryuga's sudden arrival.

Ryuga emerged from the camera's lens as he entered the battle area, "Category King of Hearts, Paradoxa Undead," Ryuga stated, "This isn't going to be easy."

Drawing a card from his deck, he scanned it with his visor.

Strike Vent

The dragon gauntlet manifested upon his arm as he brought it back, dark flames beginning to charge up in the gauntlet's maw. Pushing forward, Ryuga sent a burst of black flame at the Paradoxa Undead, causing it to stagger back.

"Momo-baka," Ryuga barked, "Don't antagonize Chalice. If not I'll have to shoot you in the rear again." He pulled out Diend's blaster. "Unless you want to lose the ability to sit for the next two hours, back off."

Last edited:
(OOC: It wasn't directed at you personally thunder :sweat:. I just wanted a reason for Chalice to call Momotaros a moron and insult Mutsuki at the same time :laugh:.)

-------------------------

Chalice was only vaguely aware of the burst of activity around her. The sudden spike in temperature forced Chalice to open her eyes beneath the fading visor.

"Blank Ryuki?... no... Ryuga." She thought as the paradoxa began to recover from the attack. Sensing a figure next to her, Chalice could just make out Den-O. He seemed to be looking worriedly at her.

"Besides losing control... yeah I'm fine." Chalice joked weakly at Den-O's question. A shaking hand went to the card holder at her waist. Finally finding the card Chalice pulled it out.

"I hope... this works." She muttered struggling to swipe the card. Finally the belt echoed:

FUSION

The fading form of Chalice was replaced by the Eagle Undead. The Paradoxa stared in horror. "You're J-J-Joker?!"

Pushing herself up Chalice looked briefly at her new form. "We need to seal him quickly! I need the added power to seal Joker's Influence!"

With that said Chalice charged the Undead; using the Eagles speed to slash it from multiple angles before hovering in the air.

------------------

Aliah resumed his frantic search for his belt.

------------------

(OOC 2: I'm the only one with a rider from Blade correct? Anyone mind if I keep the sealed cards to use in random combos? (with side effects to Chalice as to not to be OP))

(i know that wasnt personal, i just think im beginning to have momotaros' idiocracy rub off on me. besides, nobody really needs a reason to call momotaros a moron, he just is a moron. does he not have an inability to count from 1 to 10 in the right order?)

"if you're going to shoot momotaros in the ass again, could you at least wait until he gets the hell out of my body first?" Jake asked. "He is the asshole who likes antagonizing people."

"Shut up. it could be worse, a certain white imagin couldve been possessing you and acted like a smug rich asshole to everyone. or urataros couldve been using your body to ask girls out and **** up your social life." M-jake snarled.

"OK you have a point there. speaking of which what ever happened to sieg?"

"talk later, survive now." Momotaros said as he kicked the undead between the legs. it hurt something, but not the undead because m-jake was grasping his foot in pain.

Princess of Equesteria
At first Zelda mistaken Drake’s words that it was alright about losing her cool knew that it may take some time. Bit of a bat habit really bottling everything including that what interested her most in fear of persecution and humiliation. “I shall try†Zelda noted taking a seat wanting to learn more about her own powers if she was going to be of any help. “Heh Heh…Wonder if it counts that my chocolate chip scented build-a-bear is dress as ShinkenRed. Hmmmm….I should make a note to persuade them about making a line for Kamen Riders. That would so totally kick major arse†flipping open the case again. The buxom blue-hair young woman got so transfixed was distracted look up at them lost.

Just a passing through RP'er
"Momo-baka! Go into Climax form now! We can't let Paradoxa get away!" Ryuga shouted. Ryuga dismissed the gauntlet on his right hand. Drawing another card, Ryuga slotted it into the visor.

Sword Vent

The black and gold Dao manifested in his right hand. Raising his left hand, he quickly fired the Diend blaster at the undead, the energy bullets causing massive damage to the Undead.

"Dammit, I wish I had Survive. This would be so much easier."

(OOC: That's fine with me Tiger. But I can't really say for DK or Duel.)

Last edited:
"JEEZ OKAY, Tch, momo-baka, WHEN THE **** DID THAT BECOME MY NAME?" M-Jake asked as he took out the K-taros. and pressed 369# and got back on Den-bird to chase the undead.

MomoUraKinRyuu

M-Jake hit the button. "Climax Form" the usual voice does its form declaration.

as soon as the bike got to the paradoxa undead, M-Jake jumped off and kicked the undead down and transformed into climax form.

"So buddy, what form of ass-kicking would you like, the kind where i punch you, or the kind that would involve a rider kick. Either way, you're boned." M-Jake said.

"Momotaros we should probably let these guys help out, there is no reason to steal their thunder- SO THATS WHY YOU CHOSE ME." Jake said in surprise.

"Why?" M-Jake asked.

at that point the undead got up. looking pissed.

"Cause you have a habit of stealing all the other riders' thunder, so i got chosen cause my username is thunder, i see what you did there, very funny." jake said.

"Sempai, Jake-san. it would be a good idea to reel this guy in before he gets bored of you arguing." U-Jake said.

"Are you guys going to stop being idiots and let me kill you?" Paradoxa asked.

"Fine Fine Fine." M-Jake said as he hit the phone and put the pass in front of it.

"Charged And Up." the voice declared its finisher. the Den-Kamen rolled to Den-o's left arm with the kin mask putting its blade up.

"Probably going to need more of an extra kick to finish him off guys so hit up the finishers." jake said as loud as he could.

Chalice, still as the Eagle Undead threw a series of feathers which exploded around the Paradoxa and blocked it's main escape route.

CHANGE echoed as the Undeads form vanished and Chalice stood once more.

Pulling out a series of cards Chalice placed the rouzer into her arrow and began to swipe.

SCOPE + RAPID + FIRE + BULLET + TORNADO = BLAZING RAIN

Literal flames began to consume Chalice's armor from the waist up but she steadied herself. Leveling her arrow at the Undead and screamed "Eat This!" as a series of supercharged flame arrows shot out and slammed into the Paradoxa. It was only when they struck the Undead that the arrows could be seen. The boost from both RAPID and TORNADO made them nearly invisible to the naked eye.

The flames vanished but the armor continued to rapidly rise in temperature; steam ejecting from the armor's joints. “This is gonna hurt when I de-henshin†Shanti thought weakly.