[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

The Meteor has landed
(It's okay, we all forget sometimes)

"Hmm...say Saito, think your dragon could keep them occupied for awhile?" asked Drake. 'For the time being I mean, once we get back in action you can have your dragon back. Is that okay?"

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito stared and Drake. "I don't think that would be a good idea. Aria is a she so Urataros will probably hit on her. Kintaros will likely fall asleep within the next five minutes. Give Ryuta a sketchbook and a box of crayons and he'll entertain himself for the next couple of hours. As for peach boy," Saito glared the red Imagin. He seriously got on his nerves, and his temper was beginning to surface fast. "I've always wanted to beat him senseless anyway so, bring it."

(Can I have Ryuta possess me please? I want to try something out.)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Momotaros kind of drives me nuts too, so i feel your pain." Jake said flat out.

"WELL WHAT ARE YA WAIT'IN FOR? I WANTED A REMATCH EVER SINCE YOU SHOT ME AND MY CONTRACT HOLDER IN THE ASS."

"My taste in women are really meant for humans. not that there is anything wrong with not being human. just that i would only date human women. Urataros explained somewhat taking a bit of offense to Saito's comment.

Kintaros was already asleep.

Ryuutaros walked up to Jake "Hey Jake, Do you mind if i possess yo-" "Yeah i kind of do mind. if you want, ask Someone else if you can possess them. Also, Saito, if you and momotaros are going to fight, it would be a good idea to do that outside on the moon in the rider suits, but not as a fight to the death sort of thing, more like a uhhh, 'sparring' match. reason i dont want any deaths is because we could use all the help we can get, and just because momotaros wants to be stupid doesnt mean he should die for it."

(Knock yourself out, KamenRiderIota)

"Oh and uhh drake i do remember a guy drinking coffee in a place fitting that description you gave earlier, first door on your right." Jake told Drake. "I really dont know if he is still there but seeing as how the suit can get damaged, im sure that guy mustve left instructions on how to fix it manually."

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Zelda did a double take towards Drake’s comparison of the gathered riders present with highly known Marvel comic series. At first the blue-hair young woman failed to pick up on the cross-reference till doing a count of everyone present within the room inaudible calling each by the description Drake labeled them with pointing back at her “Space Girl†this was said out loud. From a stand point that might have been taken the wrong way Zelda could only laugh finding it somewhat a compliment. “Maybe in a small way it can be considered as such like to think we’re better.†Moving around the room more spellbound by this dream made realty more memorized like the time her school had traveled to the NASA Center Museum. The only main concern besides the unanswered questions in a matter of moments Zelda would wake up in her bed despite the realistic feel like many dreams she had before. To prove mainly to herself put the case down at her feet and pinch her arm tightly as possible.

Owowowowowowo….okay okay…I get it. This is the real deal. Zelda bended over retrieving the case, “You know…there’s something that I’ve been meaning to ask. Does anyone know the reason why we were even chosen to begin with? Not that I am complaining mind you….it just….wow…I really do not know where to start.†With arms wide open turning quarter of a turn “It is like what you said an Otaku’s dream come true, bu am tad curious to why…and how…â€

"Good question. as far as i know. this entire group, with the exeption of the taros and Saito's friend is on HJU." Jake said scratching his head. "though to be quite honest, i think the taros chose me not because of how fast i can get used to their crappy habits but because momotaros wants to annoy me." at that point Momotaros attempted to possess Jake so he could fight saito only to be punched when Jake held up a fist to the imajin's with Momotaros' speed adding to the damage. knocking the red idiot out-cold temporarily. "like that failed attempt

The Meteor has landed
"Fate has chose for this to happened, if we are chosen because of being in a forum then why this one?" Drake said as he walked towards the door Jake has pointed. "There are many boards just like this one, so what's special about HJU? What purpose could this forum have besides being a discussion forum? Could it be possibly, this forum is made by a government officer? Or could it be, that this was all planned, the attack and us receiving these...powers, could it be that this forum was the one who started all of this from the beginning?" Drake pointed out as entered the code he was given to open any HJU authorized chambers.

"But before we could think more about the subject, why not all of you scope the area for more survivors and possibly more monsters. It might take a while for my belt to be fixed and we don't have much time to spend anyway. Just contact me when you guys find something we should all know." He had stated as he placed his belt into a glass case next to a computer. "Oh and Zelda, don't be afraid to lose your cool. We're all closet nerds anyway."

The game ended abruptly as the woman threw down a card in disgust. "Who added the Joker to the.... deck?" The last word was spoken softly, almost in a trance.

"Huh.. ah! Wait wait! Where..." The young man sitting across the table stammered in rapid succession. The sound of the door shutting snapped the man from his stupor.

"Shanti! What's wrong?! Wait for me!" Aliah yelled in rising panic, oblivious to the fact that his final card of the hand was a black King.

--------------------

Within the Rabbit Hutch, a belt seemingly melted away... as if summoned.

--------------------

The scent of blood and fear hung thick in the Vancouver air. A young woman strode passed the unmanned police barricade with a small smirk. She focused slightly and almost instantly her belt appeared around her waist. Pulling out a card she slid it through the belts divided center, uttering a single word:

“[FONT=Verdana, serif]Henshin!”
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, serif]CHANGE![/FONT] echoed from the belt as the armor of Chalice washed over her.

Seeing numerous defeated (and some thought destroyed) undead laying amid the rubble, Chalice calmly threw a rapid series of blanks that sucked the fallen creatures in. She would examine the assorted collection later.

"So... the traitor dares to oppose me?!" A voice snarled from the rooftop above. Chalice looked up to see the Paradoxa Undead leering down at her.

Chalice scoffed at the sight and remarked [FONT=Verdana, serif]"So I am missing some cards. Get down here so I can seal you!"[/FONT] She yelled as the Undead jumped down with a slash.

-----------------

Aliah was lost. Royally lost. And getting pissed. "Damn it woman! Why'd you leave me behind again!"

He smacked strait into a door. Which wasn't as odd as it should have been to the young man.

< Please state your USERNAME... only authorized personnel beyond this point.>

Tigerhawk23 and holder of the powers of Dark Kiva.

The door swung wide as Aliah ran inside. He spotted Will and started to say something only to notice the larger group mulling nearby. Speaking to the group as a whole Aliah asked/demanded "Has anyone seen Chalice's Belt?!"

------------------------

(OOC: I didn't want Aliah sharing Shanti's Forum ID. Hope that works.)

Last edited:
Jake was startled at the random person that entered, demanding a chalice belt. "Uhhhh belt storage is-" Jake started to point to the door to the belt collection when Momotaros cut him off.

"OH COME ON!" Momotaros said just waking up finding a monitor with chalice fighting the paradoxa undead. "Found it. and what do you know? undead do revive in this world....." Jake said.

"We told you to watch the explosions to make sure the undead was dead before we came to this world." Kintaros said waking from his slumber, Jake wasnt sure how long that bear was asleep.

"I couldnt look at the explosion. It was outside my cool guy code." Momotaros said taking out a little booklet, flipping through pages and finally stopping. "Right here. Cool guy code: rule #10 clearly states that cool guys never look at explosions."

"in case you're wondering, their my idiots." Jake explained to the young man.

Last edited:
Lurker
"Wooooooahhh! Ally, calm yourself down! I'm sure the Chalice belt is somewhere. I mean, Will had my Advent Deck safe and sound and all." Nicholas said as he went over to the table to look for the belt.

The Meteor has landed
"So the Joker has arrive, and on a bad time too. " Drake stated "My belt isn't even charged at 10%! Looks like one of you will have to control Chalice while another take cares of that Undead. I will stay here and help out via computer." He had shouted as continued to work on the computer. "Oh one more thing, as soon as you get Chalice calmed down and the Undead knocked out, get him to use a sealing card as quick as possible. That's the only one to defeat it. Got it memorized?"