[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda smiled rather sheepishly brushing aside few strands of wayward hair that fell in the front of her face masking the embarrassment. It was a simple answer at best felt embarrassed to ask what might appear to them a silly question. Drake’s response and recommendation elevated the concern having asked something stupid. Pulling an Astro Switch from her pocket halfway ponder the question how to replenished the Cosmic Energy. The answer took shape as the blue-hair young buxom girl look up to see what resembled a Japanese schoolbag tossed in her direction. Allowing the Astro Switch slip back down into the pocket jump forward intercepting the schoolbag from falling onto the ground. When Zelda’s arms encased the schoolbag was amazed felt more dense compared to the typical standards back home.

Raising an eyebrow curiously at Drake for a moment set the schoolbag down carefully. Flipping the locks Zelda jerked her head back rather shocked. Despite its appearance, it is no mere briefcase. The contents of the Switch Kaban look more of a portable terminal with various functions and twelve empty spots which Zelda only assumed meant for the Astro Switches to recharge. Placing the three Astro Switches into the empty slots watched as the monitor on the terminal responded. The power of Cosmic Energy contained in such small devices was just amazing. While the switches were in the progress of regeneration become more fascinated other function Switch Kaban was capable of. This is so frickin’ awesome! Zelda chuckle closing the briefcase closed after inserting the henshin belt inside for safe keeping.

Blocking her eyes slightly watched Jake’s transformation into Climax Form. At first remembering first viewing that form found it silly grew into loving it as the series progressed being Zelda’s favorite of Den-O’s forms.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Whoa, i cant describe how it feels to be in this form." Jake thought while in climax form. it felt both good and uncomfortable. it felt good because Jake had become stronger with all four taros possessing him. it felt uncomfortable because all four taros were struggling to maintain room while driving His friends over to the building.

"Man this is cramped. Dammit You bear bastard, quit shoving." M-Jake said to the left arm Kintaros possessed.

"Not my fault, the space in here sucks." K-Jake told M-Jake

"Look on the bright side, we're all together." R-Jake said hopping around.

"OH Crap." Jake said surprising the Imagin possessing him. "Oh Crap i cannot believe i forgot about that guy."

"Who?" M-Jake said trying to focus on the road.

"That Kamen rider that we saw fighting someone when we arrived at New York." Jake answered.

"Oh ****." M-Jake slowed down and hit the brakes, the arrived at the HJU building where the door to rabbit hutch was.

The taros fell out of Jakes body and they got up to stretch their joints back into place. Jake turned to his friends and explained about the kamen rider he so stupidly forgot about til know.

"Ok guys uhhh I probably should have told you this earlier but i was so caught up with the fight at Zelda's school that i forgot to tell you guys after. There is a kamen rider at large that was so unbelievably strong, that my chance of beating him in even in Cho-climax form alone would be about the same as Momotaros counting to 10 in the correct order."

"Pfffft. Jake, that Punk ass Rider would be dead in 10 seconds with sword form. AND I CAN COUNT JUST FINE!!!! 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10." Momotaros said stomping with each count.

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga face-palmed at Momtaro's inability to count. "What an idiot," he muttered.

Aria, having returned from the surface world, peered out of the mirror.

"The Orphenoc was destroyed, m-"

"Aria..."

"Ryuga." Aria said, looking slightly embarassed at her slip up. Ryuga sighed.

"Oh well, it's a start." he said turning to the new rider as Aria sliding back into the glass of the mirror. Figuring that he should introduce himself, he slid the deck off the belt, his armor disappearing as the belt vanished in a flash of light.

"Saito Ishida, at your service." he said bowing slightly towards Zelda. However gravity seemed to conspire against him as he fell flat on his face. "...Ow."

Princess of Equesteria
Bewildered at the best only assume that this rider Jake spoke to be weary of if there path should cross. Just as there are Kamen Riders who fought with a strong sense of justice so were a few whom stood completely opposite too. Zelda started to open her mouth and ask Jake little more detail exactly came short feeling the back of her neck tickle turn see Aria surface from the mirror for a moment and back before turning see the dehenshin Ryuga’s true self.

The buxom blue-hair young woman cringe seething knowing that had to hurt.
Keeping the Switch Kaban in one hand walked over to help Saito stand up carefully, “Nice to meet you too†Zelda chuckled softly, “It is always nice to meet new friends. Though I should really ask that if you’re okay? Really took a stumble there.â€

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito quickly dismissed the help and stood up on his own.

"It's alright, I'm used to it." he replied looking around. The other riders hadn't arrived yet and he was still unaware of what to do next. Sure the situations around the world had been taken care of but what happened next?

Jake was startled and took his rider pass out when he saw Ryuga arrive and change into his human form. He kept trying to get it burned into his head that ryuga was on HJU's side.

"this is going to take some getting used to." Jake said putting the pass away.

Momotaros seemed a bit pissed that he got his ass kicked, or in this case: shot, by ryuga. Momotaros started walking to Saito.

"Down boy." Jake ordered. Momotaros started walking to saito while the other taros plus jake were holding him down.

"Come on, let me at him. I want a rematch." Momotaros snarled

"Momotaros, you are just walking into a dragon's den, and i am not just saying that because he is contracted to a talking black dragon." Urataros said as he kept the legs pinned down.

"it ended badly for both of us you idiot he is probably better at it than we are. besides I still feel the sharp pain in my ass." Jake said as he put his hand up slightly "we did attack first though."

The Meteor has landed
"Hmm, so to tally up. We've got a bat, a dragon, a guy with four personalities, a space girl, a time lord, and a mecha warrior. If that doesn't sound like an Avengers ripoff, then I don't know anything anymore" Drake said with a laugh. "Besides that, it seems we're rest up and ready to go..well, expect for me. My armor still needs repairing and I still can't find a repair station." Drake sighed as he took out his damaged belt. "And I remember there was one in here, but I can't remember where. Jake maybe you can help. It had a board with all of the switches and a computer! And there was a chamber for testing or something like that. Do you see anything that resembles that?" He had asked hopefully.

"board with all the switches, computer, and a testing chamber...." Jake tried remembering but Momotaros was still in kick-ass-of-guy-who-is-stronger-than-him mode, so Jake had to Hana-punch him to think straight. "only place that resembles that description..." Jake pointed to the moon. "....is Rabbit hutch. i remember seeing a guy there drinking coffee sitting on a computer. Momotaros was going to get answers from that guy but then me and the taros met Saito, AKA ryuga. and no, we didnt know he was a good guy at the time."

The Meteor has landed
"Jake, I think Momo has messed more than you thought. We ARE in the Rabbit Hutch currently!" Drake said irritatedly. "I think you need a rest from those four for awhile. Is there a way to keep them contained?"

"well, Hana is still in Den-o world, so the best thing i can do is punch them when they do something stupid." Jake said shrugging.

(sorry thought we hadnt got in the building yet.)