[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Jake scooted back to momotaros upon seeing Nadeshiko Dehenshin then elbowed him the shoulder discreetly.

"What is it Jake?" Momotaros said slightly pissed off due to the others stealing his thunder. Urataros and kintaros ran back to Momotaros and Ryuutaros

"Do i have a nose bleed?" Jake asked quietly, hoping nobody else was seeing.

"Nope, you're good." Momotaros said giving Jake a thumbs up. Jake then turned to the Newly Dehenshined Nadeshiko.

"So judging by the surprise you had about being called 'Nadeshiko', I'm guessing you don't quite know about Astro switch's umm.... Aw, crap. I never got your name due to that damn orphenoch running away." Jake said as he facepalmed.

Lurker
"Being a hero isn't all fun and games. With power comes responsibility and corruption. And Riders get easily corrupt. Especially when their minds aren't right." Nicholas said to Drake.

The Meteor has landed
"That's true.I guess being a Kamen Rider isn't what it's up to be." Drake said. "But, I guess that doesn't matter. As long you have a heart of justice, you'll be good!"

Drake then caught a sight of the Taros, he never thought he got to see them in person. "Hey nice to meet you, the name's Drake. I'm a big fan of you guys!"

"Wait.....We're famous in this world?" Momotaros said having a Devious-look in his eye.

"Momotaros....." Jake said after lifting the facepalm, knowing how Momotaros always talked crap about being a star.

"Well,Drake. If you want an autograph first could you tell me where to find the nearest coffee sho-" the sentence was cut off because of Jake punching Momotaros, surprisingly Jake felt like Hana. All that time watching The episodes and the movies involving a Hana punch or 2 must've paid off.

"Sorry about that Drake, Momotaros just found out Den-o was a popular series 5 years ago." Jake said apologizing to Drake then found out he just said the stuff about Den-o being a popular show out-loud. enough for a certain red idiot to hear.

"AWWWWWW YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Momotaros said rising from the ground jumping high with glee.

"Oh god, what have i done?" Jake said facepalming at the monster he created.

The Meteor has landed
"Yeah Momo, you and the others a pretty famous here." Drake laughed. "But I should warn you, there are some who see as annoying so, you better watch your backs."

Princess of Equesteria
Drake’s comment about now being a Kamen Rider could use it as an excuse to skip classes did not necessary agreed to that. There was no question within Zelda’s mind that indeed there was an attack while school was still in session would try to make up for what she had missed afterwards. It was like Nicholas stated did not mind fighting to protect others who were unable to defend themselves and protect their dreams. Each generation of Kamen Riders taught her something not only what it meant to be a Kamen Rider, but be herself more importantly.

“It is more than just a heart of justice alone.†Zelda spoke up fixing one of the yellow ribbons holding back few strands of her hair, “A heart of justice is only one of the key elements. If you take the time you’ll see that there are different elements found for each person not always visible to the naked eye.†Zelda paused catching the little private conversation between Jake and the Imagin puzzled what was being said till they broke rank. “I have not been in the United States very long to be quite honest keeping up with my favorite heroes to know what Astro Switches are.†She admitted openly, “With what has been happening so fast…it was hard to give any proper introductions. My interests arrange from many things, but my ultimate would be the world of Kamen Riders. My name is Zelda Valentine!â€

To prevent from rambling brushed her hands along the hem of the school’s blazer after placing the switches into the pocket. “I did not know they were Astro Switches…or…name alone. They were not really included in the letter tobe honest with you guys.â€

"Well, that's not a problem. There is a door to rabbit hutch in the HJU building, and yes i was quite shocked HJU was involved in saving the world. We could all take the bike and side cars back to the building. The taros had the sidecars when they started coming along with me. i could change into climax form while you guys take the 3 sidecars." Jake said after forming an idea. "and believe me the building has a storage room containing so many rider belts, it would make Otaku's like us Weep with joy."

Princess of Equesteria
Just simply picturing the interior of this rabbit hutch from Jake’s brief description sent Zelda’s imagination what she would find replenished the voluntarily exhausted from their battle. “You are speaking my language there.†Zelda chuckled tossing one of the Astro Switches in her palm before storing it in her pocket. With the fact that this was in fact reality not one of her concocted fantasizes again never imagined that HJU held an even greater secret. As her fingers let go of the Astro Switch it dawn upon if they would want the Astro Switches used against the Falcon Orphenoch. “ Then by all means lead the way. There is only one question before we do head out before the police arrive.†Holding the other Astro Switches out to them, “Did you guys want these back? Or am I allowed to hold on them? I have a feeling that I will need these in the future, but it would not feel right unless it is okay with everyoneâ€

The Meteor has landed
"Of course you could keep them! They belong to you of course!" said Drake with a laugh. "I mean, you are the only who can use them currently. Anyway, you should get the Switches to recharge first, that battle must've took a ton of Cosmic Energy away." Drake started to look around for something that looked like a charging station when he saw a briefcase. He went towards it and, in a closer inspection, he saw it was the Switch Kaban. "Better than nothing I guess. Here, put the Switches in. The case should be able to recharge them for the time being." Drake said as he threw the case towards Zelda.

"Speaking about recharging, I better find that maintenance guy. I don't want to keep fighting in a damaged armor." Drake thought to himself.

"OK." Jake said as he waved to the taros "Come on, we need to make room for our pals." Jake said as he took out his K-taros and hit the button combination: 369#.

"MomoUraKinRyuu" the voice emitted from the phone this time.

"Henshin!" Jake said as he put the K-Taros on the belt and put the pass through.

"CLIMAX FORM" the usual voice emitted from the phone.

The Taros changed into their respective DenKamen and flew over to Jake as he transformed into his climax Plat Form. all 4 Taros Possessed Jake, changing him to Climax Form.

"OK, that should leave us enough room for all of us." M-Jake said as he jumped on to Den-Bird.

Last edited: