[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito quirked an eyebrow as he caught the Ryuga deck. The moment he caught it with his hand, the symbol on the front glowed before it shattered, leaving only a blank deck in front of him.

"I've given up on the theory that this entire incident was a dream long ago." Saito replied, "I'm nobody. I would not be missed, nor searched for once I start on this journey." Saito pulled out the gray Ryuga deck, the belt manifesting upon his waist. "The moment I made a contract with Aria, I accepted those terms. There is no need for me to restate them to you."

Now that he had the belt out, the V-Buckle that he wore was slightly more duller than the belt that Will had with him. It was clearly well-used, the metal's shine lost. But it begged the question, who were they?

(OOC: DK: Saito is my actual character while Aria is Dragblacker, just to let you know.)

Pokemon master!
Den-Ojou looked over and noticed Nicholas beside her, "Long time no see!" as she was about to launch an attack, another rider had shown up and started a barrage of attacks on the Elephant Undead. "Kamen Rider Birth... alright."

"We just need to have a focal point and take him down at once, he'll be too strong to tackle one on one." she outlined, she readies her glaive and swings it playfully, "We should be able to do this, just the three of us. You guys in?"

She than goes on the com and messages Will, "Send all remaining riders to the NYC battle, there's still more threats active there. Anyone who doesn't have assign rider gear, should remain at the lab until I return, got it?"

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"I agree with Andrew on that one." Jake said. wishing all taros could have been on den-liner instead of having to cruise along in the side cars then thinking about it again, Momotaros never said anything about den-liner.

"Well we cant leave the other taros on Den-liner, why? because it isnt in this world, thats why." M-Jake snarled. "The jackass who took us to this world didnt even bothered to take den-liner with us, then we wouldnt have to bother with the side cars."

"Whos that 'Jackass'?" Jake asked

"Owner. He just saw the grey dimension portal and told me some details about some force trying to invade this world while the other taros were outcold from Kohana's punchs." M-Jake explained.

"So, what are we up against?" Jake asked again. that made M-Jake silent for a moment until he finally replied.

"i totally do not remember. i think that punch Kohana gave me before owner sent us must've knocked out a few of my memories." M-Jake said.

"So in other words, Owner sent you to this world without den-liner. Nice." Jake said

In Justice, We Trust!
Will nodded, and then turned his attention to Nami's call, he pressed a button on the com link and responded with "Roger that, Nami." He says "You heard the lovely lady...you're needed in New York" He says giving Saito an ear piece "Keep your com on...and watch you're back. There'll be plenty of things for you to smash in NYC...so just watch your back." He says "My name is Will by the way...and you are...?"

Lurker
"Uh... Yeah. Long time no See..." Nicholas said. He had almost no idea who Den-Ojou was. He just shrugged it off and went on with it. He then saw Birth take on the Bat Undead for a bit.

"Nice."
Nicholas simply said. Then Nami gave the offer to take on the Elephant Undead.

"Guess I'm in." Nicholas said. He then turned his head to the Bat Undead and snapped his fingers. The bat on his back flies off and attacks the Undead. He then cracked his fingers and faced the Undead.

Just a passing through RP'er
"Saito Ishida," the boy replied curtly, putting pulling off the headphone on his right ear. He replaced it with the earpiece, increasing the volume of the music to compensate for the lack of sound in the other ear. Suddenly he froze, his instincts telling him to get out of the way. Following them, he barely got out of the way of a thin sword made out of an unknown material.

"I knew something was up!" Saito exclaimed, standing up straight. Holding the deck in his right hand, he whispered a simple word.

"Henshin."

Saito slotted the deck into his belt as the air began to shimmer around him, Ryuga's armor forming on his body. When his transformation was finally complete, he charged at the Orphnoch, the Dragsaber manifesting in his hand as he slotted the card into his visor.

Kryptonian Pride
"Hm? Oh, your Blaygun? Sure thing." Mac scrambled over to the Smart Brain Case and picked up the triangular object. "Feels good." Mac muttered as he prepared to toss it to Garret. Something crossed his mind. What if he could shoot the weapon at the Orphenoch. He needed the Mission Memory to use it, and Kaixa had the Mission Memory. Mac shrugged and tossed the weapon to Garret. "Who are you? How did you get the Rider gear?"

Lurker
Andrew was driving close behind and heard Den-o talking to himself almost, it sort of freaked Andrew out but he did think it was a bit of a good idea the taros were all here. As much as he hated every Den-o movie they decided to put together every year, at least the good imagin always seemed to do something combat wise, instead of just sitting around like in the show. Andrew wanted to talk to Jake, but the wind was far to loud as they were heading to the watchtower.

-----

Garret chuckled when the person had asked him who he was, but when the blaygun was tossed by Mac Kaixa would catch it and then fire off a few shots point blank into the Rose's chest, and after would grab onto the Kaixa shot, and after putting the gun onto his waist he would take the mission memory and place it into the shot, allowing Garret to hold onto it. With the Kaixa shot in his left hand Garret would press the enter button on his phone, and the dark voice would speak," Exceed Charge." Kaixa would pick his blaygun up off his belt and begin to unload shots at Rose Orphenoch who would vanish to dodge the shots as he moved closer, while the photon blood streamed into Kaixa's left hand.

Right as the Rose Orphenoch was close enough it would throw a right hook while Garret swung his left arm at the Orphenoch's face, and the two would fall back. Garret would chuckle as a yellow symbol in the shape of an x would appear and the Orphenoch would fall apart into a pile of dust. Garret would take the phone out, and begin looking at it and the only button that made sense was the end call button. A yellow flash would go off as Garret would change back to normal, and would then walk over towards Mac, and speak to him," Who am I? I'm just a Orphenoch named Garret, nice to meet you." Garret would hold his hand out glaring at the wounded human, but seeing as of how that could of possibly scared Mach Garret would just sigh and speak," Look I actually don't kill people that often, and plus you're already beaten up, so what is the fun in that? Also how'd I get this belt? Some old guy, I think he worked at the place on the suitcase, but ya other then that I really have no clue about what all of this is about...jeez ya think the world would just let a guy die in piece and not become some bizarre beast. But ya do you want this belt? I mean I already can become one of these monster dudes, so it would be useful to have two people with super powers."

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
M-Jake stopped the bike as he and the other taros finally made it to the Lookout Tower. He stepped off the bike, and so did the other taros. M-Jake waited for andrew to stop the car. Jake forced momotaros out yet again.

"I now know why Momotaros annoys the living **** out of andrew." Jake said remembering the times momotaros just possessed his body without warning. Jake stood patiently waiting for Andrew as the other taros sat in the side-cars.

Kryptonian Pride
"Me...become Kaixa? Thanks, but no thank you." Mac shook Garret's hand. "If this is real, then I think that I'd die if I put on the belt. It only works for Orphenoch, and I'm just as human as the next person." He unfortunately pointed at the smoking dust that was the Rose Orphenoch. "Besides, Kaixa's not exactly my favorite. No offense. Uh...I'm Mac, by the way."

Last edited: