[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Princess of Equesteria
When no one answered Zelda glanced down examining both the refurbished locker and oddly henshin buckle closely for something of the ordinary to debunk what she believes it to be. A printed manufacture on the device or hidden cameras mounted inside the locker came up empty handed that left the blue-hair voluptuous young woman baffled who would leave such a device to her safe keeping. Or maybe on the up chance they had done a mix-up hiding the henshin device in the wrong locker. And what of the fold piece of paper that was addressed directly to her?! With the henshin device in one hand rubbed the back of her head confusingly before closing the locker after retrieving her duffle bag to conceal the device. Whatever their reasoning Zelda knew not whom to turn for answers kept decided keep it close at hand rather the locker.

Making her way towards the front of the school where soon the buses will arrive shortly Zelda’s mind shifted back to the device stored in the duffle bag. Zelda’s infinite passion toward Kamen Riders fueled her curiosity wanted to uncover its mystery. Who knows maybe it will help fulfill her greatest dream of all. These thoughts were soon shattered by the anguish and horrified screams several flights down as she opened the doors leading down to the first floor. It was hard to make out another sound from the other screams hinted inhumanly had sent a shiver down her spine. At first Zelda turn around to climb up to the third floor instead froze knowing that she could not turn away while others were in some sort of trouble. Gripping the duffle bag in her hand tightly Zelda changed direction moving towards the source of the cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe have feeling the stress of the term paper taking its toll rubbed her eyes several times no longer caught site of the oddly creature. “Right…..Maybe another day holding off on the term paper will not do any harm….I really need to take bit of down time from this…or least a vacation.†Serene muttered underneath under her breath walking out of the break room. Flipping the walkie back on cringe as the audio feedback came. What had follow caught her off guard completely as the wall facing the parking lot crumbled as something crashed into it. Worried about those still within the room ran back covering her mouth as the smoke and debris lifted into the air.

Lurker
Nicholas slashed at the Bat Undead a few times with his rapier before knocking it with a third slash. He then drew his card and placed it in a slot in the rapier.

SWORD VENT

A lance flew to the battle as Nicholas grabbed the hilt. Holding both lance and rapier, he countined to cut away at the Undead. Soon, the Undead flew off, while still holding the popcorn bag intact.

"Oh, you're not getting away that easy." Nicholas said as he drew another card and placed it in the rapier.

ATTACK VENT

Soon, a large mechanical bat flew and knocked the Undead off his flight path, causing him to plummet down. Nicholas ran and jumped off the building. The Bat then flew to Nicholas and went onto his back, forming a cape for him as he used it to glide to the ground. Soon, he and the undead were at the same altitude. Nicholas simply held his lance and poked the Undead's arms, causing it to let go of the Popcorn. Nicholas grabbed the bag.

"Thank you." Nicholas said as they soon landed next to Den-Ojou. Nicholas simply gave a glance towards Den-Ojou, as if to say, "oh, hey".

Just a passing through RP'er
When Ryuga ensured himself that was alone, he pulled the deck off of its slot on the belt. The black armor that he wore suddenly lost all color before it shattered in millions of shards as Saito reverted back to normal.

The boy quickly fell on his knee, exhausted by the recent battle that he participated in. Sweat dripped from his face as he fell on his rear, all of his strength drained from his body.

"What a rush..." Saito panted as he looked skyward. The sky was the purest blue, ironically the ground was tinged with the pitch black color of smoke and the red of fire.

He just stood there, staring at the sky before he stood up again several minutes later, his strength fully recovered.

"What should I do now?" he asked himself as he looked around him. Suddenly, a sudden burst of pain began to fill his head, causing him to hiss and curse. He saw an image in his head, a black bat upon a watch-tower. A Lord, he asserted mentally, his mind to addled by pain to notice the sudden influx of information that flowed into his head.

'Are you alright, my lord?' Aria asked through the link they shared. Saito could feel the concern she felt for him, it was strange really. Nobody had really cared about what he felt. But at the same time it felt... nice.

'It's nothing,' he replied through the link. He looked around the images still heavily engrained into his memory. Before he processed what he was doing, he quickly began to run in a certain direction, his body moving on its own.

When he finally regained control of it, he found himself in front of a locker door. The door was thin, almost three feet wide, but was nearly as tall as he was. It seemed out of place, the size of the door standing out from the row of much smaller lockers. As Saito examined it closer a voice buzzed through a speaker.

"State your HJU username to be allowed entry." a voice buzzed, Saito blinked once. 'How did it-'

'My lord,' Aria asked, 'Is there anything wrong?'

'No, nothing's wrong Aria.' Saito replied, 'And can you please not call me 'my lord'? We're partners, you're my equal.'

'...As you wish.' Aria replied before falling silent again. Saito looked at the locker door again. "Oh what the hell." he finally sighed."KamenRiderIota."

'...Access Granted, Initializing Rabbit Hutch Corridor. the voice buzzed. The door slid open as a bright light filled the locker room.

"You've got to be kidding me." Saito groaned, "What's next? Wing Knight fighting an Undead over a bag of popcorn?" he quickly walked into the bright corridor, quickly making his way to the moon base. He didn't notice a shadow enter into the corridor right before it disengaged.

When Saito finally got to the base, he pressed the button that would unlock the door, walking in slowly. He froze when he saw two people in front of him, one with a Birth driver and another on a dozen TV and computer monitors in front of him.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked, keeping his voice emotionless and monotone.

Last edited:
Matrix of Leadership
TJ flies into another puddle of water, as Matrix picks him up, punching him hard in the stomach. He cougs up blood and tries to go to one knee, but Matrix picks him up and shoves him away landing a round house kick to TJ's head. TJ drops to the ground, as he rolls in agony. Matrix walks over, as he takes out the Vex Gasher quickly making it into a sword. He puts the sword to TJ's throat. TJ looks at Matrix and smiles, "Too much of a little ***** now to fight yourself BROTHER? Have to have your lacky do it for you, huh?" asked TJ

Matrix put the sword to TJ's arm and cuts into it as TJ screams in pain. "Stop!" said Connor, as he had no control over his body. "Quite! This little punk needs to know who he is talking to!" Conner seemingly becomes upset, as Matrix still held the sword to TJ. TJ was no longer smiling, but in tremendous pain, "You fought along side us. Your brother protected you. And how do you repay him?! YOU TRY TO FUCKING KILL HIM?! NOT IF I DON'T KILL YOU FIRST YOU SON OF A-"

"STOPPPPP!!!!" As Conner throws Matrix out of his body, as Matrix stares in amazement that he could do that. The other 3 Vex Imagin gather around Matrix. "Did he just-"

"Yeah, he just threw me out. Could that mean...." They stand and watch as Conner breaths heavily, seemngly exausted and weakened by forcing Matrix out. He then lifts his head and looks at TJ, as TJ stares at Conner, also shocked that he could do that.

Conner starts to walk, nearly fainting near TJ. Osaki, Nisei, and Urusai all try and go towards Conner but Matrix puts out his arms and stops them, "No, let him do this." Conner shakes his head, and sees blood being spit in his face by TJ. Conner wipes of the blood and stares at TJ. TJ tries to laugh, but continues to moan in pain, "You think....you think this will stop me? I will-"

Conner punches TJ in the jaw, instantly shutting him up. "I don't care that you want to kill me....I don't care why. I do know one thing."

"Oh yeah, what is that?"

"That....that....I'm sorry." TJ's eyes widened, "Wh-what?" Conner nodded, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you into this. I'm sorry that I let you in this war. I can't say why I let you join, because I don't rememeber anything, but I know I messed up. I wasn't always the best brother, even the other day I forgot to pick you up from school. I've done that, missed your band recitals, bullied you to play sports you didn't want to play. And look what I've done. You joined a war that wasn't yours. And I'm sorry. This....this is my fault."

TJ looked away, "You're....sorry?" Conner nodded, "I am. I truly....AHHHH!" Conner held his head as he stumbled away. He leans against the wall, as rain continues to pound on his body. Conner starts grasping his head, as memories start flashing in his mind. Him becoming Kamen Rider Den O, meeting the Vex Imagins, defeating Gaoh, returning as Sasword, meeting TJ, and then the white flash.

Conner than stares in to space, as he looks around, and he is in a white area. Nothing around, just white. He starts to circle around trying to see where he is, "What the hell?" Finally a figure walks up to him. Conner sees the figure too foggy to see who or what the figure is. "You are the key.....you must find.....the TRUTH..." Conner became confused, "What does that mean, the truth?! Hey, hey don't go!"

Finally the white area goes away, and Conner is back in the wet streets. The rain stops as Conner then stares at TJ. He walks over to him, and touches his chest. he then rips him off the ground and lifts him in the air, "Who are you working for TJ?" Matrix and the others smile, "Can it be?"

"I think he remembers.."

"He has become one!"

"About damn time..."

"Shut up Matrix! Tell me before I rip you to pieces, more so then you already are." TJ started to laugh and then laughed histarically in Conner's face. "HAHAHA oh it is good to have you back. But it won't matter, you don't matter. This war, will finally come to an end. And you and I will be the last ones standing."

A gray dimensinal wall came appeared, and TJ punched Conner in the genitles, knocking Conner to the ground, "You little...." TJ limped into the Dimensional wall and vanished. Conner rolls on the ground, "He always pulled that cheap move....oh my god I think he just killed my kids."

The Vex Imagin walked over, "Conner....are you back?" Conner grabbed Nisei and pulled him towards him, "Get me out of this damn rain and get me a ice pack! Oh my god the agony!" Nisei started laughin and turned around, "Yep hes back!" THe Vex Imagin started to go around Conner and try to hug him, except Matrix. He pushed them off of him. "I SAID GET ME OUT OF THE RAIN!"

Lurker
Andrew shrugged off the idea and replied," That could work, but at the same time if they blew up the tower, we'll die." Andrew put his belt on around his waist and put the henshin key back in, changing into his basic form. After doing so Galaxy ran over to his motorcycle and got on, and road over to Jake before saying," How about you hop on and I'll drive us over there, it would be better then using your time train." Galaxy would say laughing at the reference.

-----

Garret saw there was a bright white Orphnoch beating up on some guy, and it wasn't really something Garret saw to be acceptable, and he would speak as he slowly walked over to assist," You know it's one thing to to kill him, but at least get it over with instead of beating him to a pulp." Garret would then run over and swing the smart brain case at the Rose Orphnoch's head before sighing as the Orphnoch just vanished into a petal of roses, before reappearing and punching Garret in the face. Garret laughed as he raised his head showing a bloody lip and his face became transparent showing his Orphnoch form. Garret would transform and begin swinging his blades, cutting the Orphnoch but soon he would adapt and kick Garret down to the ground. After changing back to his human form he looked over at Mac and said," Well I'm out of ideas, please tell me if you know how to kill this thing.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Momotaros possessed Jake again putting the Den-o belt on his waist. "Thanks for the offer, but we got our own ride." M-Jake said as he was taking the pass from his pocket. "We do?" Jake asked Momotaros. "we do kid." M-Jake said as he pressed the red button "Henshin." and put the pass in front of the belt.

"SWORD FORM" the voice emitted from the belt, changing M-Jake into Den-o sword form.

"Ok guys where's the bike and side cars?" M-Jake asked the other taros, they took out the den-bird that was hidden in rubble so that the other undead wouldnt wreck it and the other imagin added side cars to den-bird. Apparently for the off-chance that the taros would have no where to stay on den-liner and den-o would need to chase an enemy that was to fast for him on foot, Momotaros wanted the other taros to get sidecars so that they wouldnt have to wind up running the whole time. "All here, Sempai" Urataros said as he and the other Taros got in the side cars. M-Jake got on Den-bird and revved the engine. "good. we'll lead the way. Andrew. M-Jake said as he drove off on the way to the lookout tower.

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
"If a Kamen Rider...actually, make that 2 Kamen Riders...can't kill this thing, I'm pretty sure my ideas are defunct." Mac panted, nursing his broken nose. "I'm no Kamen Rider, I don't think. Maybe this is a dream, like my other Rider-based dreams. Only instead of me becoming a Kamen Rider at the end, I'm being beaten up by an Orphenoch." Mac shook some hair out of his eyes. "Let me tell you, in times like this, I wish I was a Kamen Rider."

In Justice, We Trust!
Will heard the door to the Rabbit Hutch opening and smiles "must be another new Rider...onwards and upwards" He says. Will turns to face Aria, the boy didn't look familiar to him. "I know what you must be thinking..." Will begins to say to him "This can't possibly be real, this isn't happening...this is all a dream" Will then shakes his head "I assure you that this is no dream. This is very real" He says, Will then points a thumb towards the screen "Those monster attacks you're seeing? Those are all real." He says will would then walk towards the Belt displays, and reaches for the Ryuga belt. "Long story short...we're trying to get to the bottom of this, and try to fix the problem if we can" He says, Will would then toss toss the Ryuga deck towards him. "We could really use your help. But let me warn you: there's no going back once you begin your journey. Your loved ones...your family, you may never see them again" He says

The Meteor has landed
"Guess I'm being ignored again. Oh well, I got to help the boss of course." Drake walks pass Will and the new guy and came through the door. "Now then, what was the code again....oh yeah, 56890041. Now then, it's show time!" Drake said as places a Cell Medal into the Birth Driver, getting into the transformation pose as he puts his hand onto the knob.

"Henshin!"

Drake shouted as the Birth Armor equips itself onto him, completely transforming himself to Kamen Rider Birth.

"Okay, let's go!" Drake jumps into the portal, and finds himself in a ruin where he sees Nick standing next to a blue Rider looking like Den-O but, female. Before he can run up to Nick and ask who was she, the Bat Undead came flying towards them, giving Drake almost no time to put some few Cell Medals into the driver, summoning the CLAWS Arms he needed.

*Crane Arm Drill Arm Cutter Wing*

"Alright then, Drill-Crane Arm, go!" Drake said as he flies towards the undead with the Drill-Crane combo piercing it through but, not enough to give it some damage to follow.

"Sorry I was late but, are you guys alright?"

Lurker
Andrew sighed as he saw all the taros in their side cars and he shouted," Seriously? Do we need them all here? I want to get in a fight and not have a migraine!" Galaxy would reeve his engine and drive off following Den-o and the taros to the watchtower.

----

Garret looked over and laughed turning to the panicky kid and he turned to him and said," Man...if it was just me attacking you I would of just killed ya already...this one is just probably to scared to kill us!" Garret would shout before launching the smart brain case at the Orphenoch distracting the rose as Garret turned into his Orphenoch form and tackled the rose to the ground before looking over at the case and seeing it had opened up. A yellow and black belt had fallen out of the case along with a weird shape gun. Garret ran over to the case while turning back to his human form, and reaching down picking the belt up. Garret saw the phone on the ground, and after putting the belt on he picked the phone up and pressed the numbers nine, one and three before hitting enter. The phone would shout in a dark voice," Standing By." Garret looked over at the panicky guy while placing the phone down into the belt, and it would shout," Complete." Garret would change into Kamen rider Kaixa, and look over at the Rose Orphenoch and shout," So ya, you know that busted lip you gave me? I'm going straight up Sub Zero on you my friend....gonna rip that spine of yours out, but then again for an Orphenoch you're pretty spineless!" Garret would run towards the Orphenoch and punch him in the chest, sending him into the wall before looking at the kid," So are you going to wet yourself or will you get me my gun?"