[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Some folks say its like a cloud.
"Goddamn man..."Jared got up from the ground and dusted himself off, shaking his head at ryuga.

" Why wouldn't they be capable of speech? I don't know, maybe because they don't make Rosetta Stone for mirror monsters?...Ugh" Jared said. He staggered a bit, quickly holding his head. His balance was off from rising too fast and not to mention his shriek from ryuga's contract beast still had Jared slightly disoriented.

"And while we're at it..." He said " Did it call you 'Lord' or was that my imagination?"

Princess of Equesteria
((OOC: Like to apologize not submitting my continuation post from the previous day as intended. I had scalded my hand while draining pasta noodles for dinner could not do very much needing to have it iced for a bit. Just my luck naturally to be accident prone.))

“Kiss” The white bat-like creature declared.

Serene closed her eyes knowing how from a personal perspective receiving powers to do the impossible only imaginable on television. Rarely do her favorite Sentai and Kamen Rider teams scratch the surface to describe from the hero’s/villains POV (point of view) to when they first adorn the powers bestowed onto them. The light that enveloped her body sent a wave of long forgotten familiarity reawakening after so many years. Though this had had struck her oddly did not place my concern behind this anomaly accepted it being only natural. It is so warm… Serene thought sinking into the purple-ish glow that now covered her completely.

The Undead creature staggered back as the purple-ish light shattered from where its next target once stood. Where once the voluptuous blonde-hair young woman stood a white/purple bat-theme armored figure now loom in her place. As if to respond the red tint of the armored figure flashed red alerted the creature move into an offensive position. It knew not what it now face except only that it was a threat known by many of its kind, a Kamen Rider. “You’re one of them!” it rumbly replied, “This just keeps getting more more more interesting now.”

“One of them?” The newly transformed Serene raised an eyebrow curiously, “If you’re about Kamen Riders then I would have to regrettably incline to agree with you” Pointing at the creature, “Kamen Rider Kivala!” shifting to meet the Undead’s stance, “An arbiter to your fate! Now prepare yourself!” These words Serene knew not what stirred from within only acted upon them jumping into the air delivering a rider kick square centered into the beast’s chest.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Jake forced Momotaros out when He got shot, in the ass, by Ryuga with the Diend gun.

"Momotaros, you alright?" Jake said, believing that sitting down will never be the same again.

"hello Naomi have you fixed den-liner cuz if you didnt. hana will kick my ass." Momotaros said delusional hitting his head upon getting forced out. and remembering the physical abuse Jake seen Hana deal to the taros, he wouldn't be surprised if she actually did kick momotaros for that reason.

"Wait a second, you just ordered Drag-blacker, who i think you just called Aria to find an orphenoc, and rip it to shreds? You're a good guy???" Jake said getting a chair, this was going to take a while, the ass-pain did not matter. "shouldnt be surprised, if you were the Ryuga we all knew and love, you'd have ordered..... Aria, to rip US to shreds."

Last edited:
Pokemon master!
"What the hell is going on here?..." Nami asked herself, "New riders?" Nami rose to her feet and dusted herself off, looking around and witnessing a rise of new heroes. She took a step into the sunshine as she witnessed a new battle unfold, still under misbelief and uncertainty. She reaches into her lab coat pocket and pulls out another rider gear, she looks sternly at it and decides to put it away, with a smile.

"I think, everything will be alright, with our new generation." she sighs. She brings out her phone as she scans the field, gaining confirmations on the riders.

SCANNING.... COMPLETE!!
CONFIRMING...
NADASHIKO.
AQUA.
RYUGA.
DEN-O.
DELTA CROSS.

"No way.... WHERE?!" she panicked and looked around the battlefield, yet no such rider had appeared on the battlefield. Clouds flooded the sky, blocking the sun, a menacing power approaches as red eyes appeared from the shadows. An evil aura engulfed the figure in the white armour.

"Kamen Rider Delta... Cross."

Kryptonian Pride
Mac stopped posing and looked up as clouds blocked the sun from view. As Delta Cross emerged from the shadows and introduced himself, Mac put the pieces together.

"I bet you're the one who's been unleashing these Orphenoch on the city!" He pointed dramatically at Delta Cross. "You won't get away with this, Kamen Rider...what was it again?"

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga clapped slowly, "Took you long enough to figure it out." he remarked, immense sarcasm lacing his voice. "Though I don't blame you. This armor has an... unique reputation."

He turned towards Jared, quickly noticing the briefcase in his hands, the Smart Brain logo reflecting the lights. Kaixa had a black briefcase and Delta's was smaller which meant he was probably Faiz.

"And Faiz, please don't refer to my partner as 'it'." Ryuga remarked. For some odd reason, it simply rubbed him the wrong way. Aria wasn't just some mindless beast. It felt... wrong to address her in such a way. "And to answer your question, yes, she did call me that, even though I told her a thousand times not to."

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Jared looked questioningly at Ryuga for a few seconds. "Your partner, huh?" He muttered to himself. Odd... He couldn't remember any ryuki rider that talked that way about their contract beast in the show. Sure the beasts back up their riders in battle but if the rider couldn't supply them with energy they'd just eat them. Seemed like a rule to not trust any beast including one's own but... he did believe that there were exceptions to rules. Apparently this Ryuga and his contract beast weren't the typical ryuki pair. Either way it didn't concern Jared.

" Alright I'll respect... Just tell your partner, Aria, to keep it down cuz there's no deaf people to yell at...Or atleast not yet." He said grinning. Then he remembered something. " Hey, shouldn't we help her find that Orphenoch? "

The Meteor has landed
As Drake entered the HJU Labs, he saw that the place had been thrashed by someone. Everything was destroyed expect for the computer that guy Will was using. "What the hell is going on here?" Drake unequip the Birth armor and rushed to the computer screen, there he saw someone had been looking through some Rider data, including his and Nick's! "Oh man, someone is targeting us, but who could it be? More importantly, where is everybody?" Drake rush through every data he could find on the computer to find anything on location of his fellow Riders and saw that the Rabbit Hutch had a transfer data to New York, one of the first states to be attacked by the Kaijins.

"So, everyone is at New York! Man, how am I going to get there? The Rabbit Hutch is partially destroyed. Even if I used the Cutter Wings, I can't reach there fast enough if everyone there was attacked already! There's gotta to be a way to contact them and ask for some way to reach there fast enough!"

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Jake saw through the door Ryuga walked through and also saw through the window, the sky appeared to be pitch-black. only problem there was, Jake looked at his IPhone and saw that it was still daytime in NY. Jake got up and walked through the door Ryuga came in, and saw through the window, dark clouds forming and blocking out the sun. Jake looked down and was stunned at what he saw.

Jake saw 2 kamen riders fighting down at the Battlefield that is NY, Kamen Rider Aqua, and a Kamen Rider Jake has never seen before.

"Uhhhhh Guys? Youre gonna wanna come see this. Taros, come here too." Jake said never turning his head from the new rider, whoever it was sent chills down Jake's spine. the Evil Ryuga was a Boy scout compared to the amount of Evil Jake saw in that new Rider fighting Aqua. Jake suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see it was the Taros, they got a look at the new rider while saving more space for the rest of the group.

Lurker
Nicholas decided to get up off the bench once he finished the bag of popcorn, littering it on the ground before heading back to the labs.

----

As he went to the labs, he heard Drake thinking about going to New York. He then looked at the switch he had.

"I think I have the key to New York." He said. "Nami gave me this Switch and told me to activate it when we're done with the Undead Threat. I don't know what the hell it does, but maybe you can give it a shot." He said, handing the switch over to him. "Now, make your wish among the stars..." He said in a deep tone, mimicking the Scorpion Zodiarts.