[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Tigerhawk21

Aliah snapped from his trance at the voices. Turning slightly stain-glass like marks could be see moving up his face and in his eyes.

A small smile spread across his face as Saito spoke to the group.

"Aliah is Dark Kiva? I'm honestly glad that he hasn't tried to kill all of us yet like the original King."

"And I could-" But Aliah was cut off by a sudden elbow to his ribs. "Oof!"

"And I'm the Joker Undead." Shanti added bluntly, glaring slightly at Aliah. "That a problem? Don't worry though. We know more about our powers..." But she trailed off mid-thought.

"Good luck with the testing!"

Aliah watched Shanti wave 'bye' and then turn to leave. Seeing as the group was staring at the pair again Aliah finished Shanti's thought.

"We know more about our powers than we'd like. This isn't our first run around around the block." He grumbled as Kivat the Second landed on his shoulder blinking innocently.

KamenRiderIota

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito shrugged. "It's no problem as long as you can properly control it. But I have to ask, what do you mean 'first time around the block?'" Saito inquired. "You've done this before?"

Artic_Rival

Lurker
Nicholas then walked to Saito. "Yeah. We have. About... two or three times, actually. This is actually the first time the monsters are going to us however. We usually go to their worlds and mess them up. I've fought with Shanti and Aliah several times to reassure you that I have all my trust in them and their handling of the powers." Nicholas said to Saito.

KamenRiderIota

Just a passing through RP'er
Saito nodded in response to that. "I'll take your word for it then. But honestly, what should we do next? All of the monsters have been killed/sealed. There isn't much to do here right now, any suggestions before we die of boredom?"

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Out of habit Zelda closed her eyes taking a deep breath before entering the chamber ready to test out the new Switches. Just as the first time adorning the Nadeshiko Driver around her waist Zelda felt the same energy like before. The only difference between then and now closing the testing chamber door behind knew exactly what to do. Taking Drake’s suggestion to heart focused letting the energy flow into her being, “Let’s do this†Zelda gave the thumbs up. Flipping the switches on the Nadeshiko Driver shifted into the same pre-henshin stance as before. The best way that Zelda made sense that the energy was natural and much a part of her knew exactly what to do as the Nadeshiko Driver powered up.

THREE

TWO

ONE

“HENSHIN!†Zelda declared before thrusting her right hand up as two rings materialized around the young woman’s waist. As the two separated and the smoke cleared Zelda now stood in the testing chamber as Kamen Rider Nadeshiko. Unlike before Zelda did not react like a child opening a Christmas present did a few air punches and kicks before flexing both arms now completely amp up. The question which of the two State Switches to test out first Zelda simply allowed following that which called out the loudest. “Two favorite elements…and the one that calls out is the Elec Switch†Nadeshiko continued removing one of the switches on the Driver.

â€Elec Switch†Nadeshiko flipped the switch down

Elec On

Lowering her right hand down a golden light crackled channeling down Nadeshiko’s right arm bathing in its electrifying golden light. When the light dissipated Nadeshiko’s silver arm was now gold and in her hand the Blunt Sword. Having done sword practices at her old school did a few sparring regime till the Blunt Sword accidentally discharge. Rather grateful for the usage of the testing chamber limited damage continued to feel the sting as it hit her in the rear. “That smarts†she laughed. “Well, I know it works now…but I feel that the State Switch is guiding me to continue.†Nadeshiko look forward at the temper glass window, “I am going to try going all out here. Do not worry if it comes too much then I’ll slow down.†Zelda knew the risk and consequences did not want to back down. Though to be on the safe side will take a break before moving onto the second state switch.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
"Hm, it seems like she wasn't able to a States Change. Maybe the Driver isn't really up for the job. Although she was able to materialize the 'Billy The Rod' So that's a good thing at least." Drake thought "Alright then, Zelda see that plug on the side of the sword? Plug that into the first socket next to it, that should give the sword an electrical boost." "Let's see if she can handle the power the sword has!"

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda raised the sword up for a moment looking at the hilt only to put it back down shaking her head in disagreement. Following as instructed inserted the plug into the first socket by Drake’s request felt the surge of the electricity flow freely like an extension of her own will before slashing an invisible opponent holding the ‘Billy the Rod’ at arm’s length keeping her head down. Though releasing the sword built-up power felt the cosmic energy circular motion deciding remove the restraint she had place upon herself as a cautionary. From behind Nadeshiko’s helmet Zelda closed her eyes imagining the cosmic energy visual form allowing the Elec Switch to continue slowly changing her silver motif armor to that of a golden resuming the regime “Hey! Are you sure that this testing chamber is sealed proof?†Zelda’s eyes open starring forward.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
"Uh...Of course, everything is in check." Drake said. "The armor changed! Was the Driver just adjusting to the Switch? Or was Zelda rejecting it?" Drake thought."Maybe I should check her stats, that should tell me something...What's this?" "Zelda," Drake said "It seems like the sword's energy to be low than usually, are you sure that you are letting the Switch's energy flow within the Driver?"

Tigerhawk21

Aliah watched the testing with interest. He'd seen Fourze and knew that the Elec Switch gave Gentarou problems too.

The slow yet steady shift from silver to gold was almost mesmerizing. Aliah blinked in confusion as something cold suddenly touched his neck. Turning around he found Kivat floating and holding a soda.

"Uh thanks. Have you seen-"

"Queen is meditating in a smaller sub-chamber." Came the calm response.

"You do remember that Shanti doesn't like to be called Queen right?"

A small blink of hesitation. The bat frowned slightly. "Of course King but still... She is our Queen; deserving respect of the title..."

A small sigh of frustration escaped Aliah. "Yes. Our Queen. Keyword: OUR. Just...don't call her that to her face. Please Kurovat."

Another blink, clearly the bat was thinking on this. "I will try follow that command my King."

Aliah popped the soda open and took a long swig. "That's all I can ask."

thunder

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Guess its safe to say she is golden." Jake said, knowing it was a horrible joke and walking to the nearest coffee machine and found it actually had an imagin setting. Go figure.. Jake poured out imagin coffee for the taros. and got some soda for himself.

"Well, uhhh, Momo-" Jake stopped there cause Momotaros' idiot-attitude wasnt uncommonly known. so he turned to what he thought was the most smartest of the taros. "Kintaros, dumb question. but should we keep this as a secret identity thing? the last thing we need is some idiot pedestrians going 'OH MY GOD, THOSE GUYS ARE REAL-DEAL POWER-RANGER-TYPE PEOPLE! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?' or some **** like that, and then get us or themselves killed."

"Actually, that is not a bad idea. if everyone's true identity's were public then the problem will be worse than it already is." Kintaros agreed. the Taros couldnt argue with that logic, besides, the paparazzi would be all over everyone's asses when they weren't fighting.

Last edited:

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda raised her head slightly thrown off by the questioned accidentally gave herself another jolt. “Yeah, I’m definitely sure†Nadeshiko replied exchanging glances from the Driver and Drake carefully lowering the ‘Billy the Rod’ back down to her side cautious not to give herself an accidental shock. “It might sound weird…I really do not know how to best describe it except being natural to me. Guess I was just being a little cautious too much and place a restraint on myself as not to….†Her voice caught off. When Zelda was instructed to insert the plug into the first socket next to it had selected the one of the right side probably should asked the one on the right or left.

“I think that I’ve found the problem.†Zelda removed the plug from the right socket and inserted it into the left socket. As the correction made to the ‘Billy the Rod’ the electricity doubled more when she had first plugged it into the left one. “Whoa! Whoa!†Zelda jumped back hitting the wall of the chamber failing to anticipate the outcome.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
"Zelda! Are you okay?" Drake shouted. He went back to the control panel to see what had made that power surge. "Interesting, it seems like Zelda had access the capture socket the first time allowing the Elec Switch to gain control of some power. But when she access the melee socket, the power doubled with the switch! However, the Driver is not handling not so well. it seems like the surge of Cosmic Energy is affecting it more than I thought." Drake thought. "Zelda switch off the Switch fast! The Driver can't handle too much power!"

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
“Still standing†Laughing inwardly towards her mistake raised one hand in the universal language that she was okay, shaken a little, but nevertheless doing okay. Breathing slowly propped her back against the wall of the chamber till her breathing returned to a normal rate. What brought a sense confliction had been Drake concern to remove the State Switch before doing further harm. Unconsciously her hand moved down hovered over the switch till remembering a song, “The only thing leading me is the unknown…ooo…take a step forward. One Giant Step†Zelda translated the song into English. With that bounced back up onto her feet feeling renewed “It’s okay, Drake. You’re going to have to trust me on this one that maybe that readout of yours wrong. I was afraid at first, but I need to take a step forward and listen to the Cosmic Energy. Let it flow like it is a part of me. Yeah, that sounds bit crazy coming out of my mouth…but going to give it a shot.†Flexing her arms from stiffness.

(Sorry, I wanted to post more, but I'm trying to calm down after a little incident at the apartment.)

thunder

Jake thought about Zelda's idea and in his opinion, it couldnt be any crazier than what happened in New York and Vancouver. "Go for it. It doesnt actually sound like a bad idea." Jake said through the microphone.

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda briefly nodded in agreement picked and dusted herself off contemplating what had happened. While having taken it very slow at the very start found she holding back little bit afraid. A rather bit of a bad habit at the best of times knew she needed to be a little more self-confident. Guess that’s why she admired the Kamen Riders as a little child. Taking her own words to heart breathed and exhaled slowly falling back into the trance-like state when Zelda felt originally felt the brush of the Cosmic Energy upon her first transformation. Instead trying to push herself sunk deeply into the Cosmic Energy let it guide her next moment. The feeling was really nostalgic founding more of a deeper connection than that of a conflict.

“….I get it…†Zelda muttered to herself.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
Drake couldn't believe his eyes, Nadeshiko was activating a States Change! "This can't be possible! The Nadeshiko Driver is only a modified version of the Fourze Driver version 1! There has to be an explanation for this!" Drake said has he hurried to the computer once more. "Alright activating scanners, locking focus on the Driver...What's this? According to the scans, the Driver itself is being upgraded! Could this be what the States Switch is doing?"

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
As the nostalgic feeling reseeded Zelda’s eyes slowly fluttered with Nadeshiko’s eyeplates flashing in corresponded. Touching the State Switch silently gave her thanks as the Nadeshiko Driver gave off a soft glow that the upgrade had been completed. Feeling renewed in both conviction and energy Zelda thrust both arms above before jumping unable to restrain herself any further cared not if they got a laugh out of it. “Whoa! That was….Did you see….Whoa! Hahahahahh…†Nadeshiko calm down rested a hand upon her hip. At that instant when Zelda felt the very essence of the Cosmic Energy words appeared within her own thoughts what only she could deduce were a special move associated with the State Switch. It was best that to be used only when need and yet require practicing. Never did she imagine being so sore as she was right now a good thing really didn’t mind.

“I never really put much thought into what that song truly meant until coming face-to-face.†Zelda admitted before looking at Drake keeping her hand over the State Switch wondering if to test out the finishing move. The young woman had considered testing out the second State Switch shortly after the test concluded with the Elec Switch decided it would be wise to give herself a bit of rest not to overdue it. “What’s wrong?†Trying to peer through the window standing on her tip toes.

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
"Huh? Oh nothing, just something weird popped up during testing. It turns out to be some kind of update for the computer." Drake said hastily. He was beginning to worried that the sudden change in the Driver could lead something horrible, and he couldn't let that happened. "Anyway let's take a break, why don't change back and get some rest? And while you're at it, why not bring the Driver and the State Switches over? I think they might need a recharge after all of that." Drake said with a fake smile. He knew that it was a pretty horrible lie, but it was his only way to get a closer look on the sudden change in the Nadeshiko Driver. 'If what I think is going on is true, then that Driver might not have much time left'

thunder

Jake was kind of shocked, no pun intended, that Zelda actually did a states change with the Elek switch. If it was possible for Nadeshiko to do that then she should have the same result with Fire, or maybe even switches more powerful elek and fire.

"That was a first i saw of Nadeshiko changing states. I thought only Fourze could do that." Jake said in astonishment.

"Apparently not." Momotaros agreed.

Last edited:

MagiPink

Princess of Equesteria
There was something hidden behind Drake’s smile did not assured Zelda everything was as it seem. Though Zelda was not the type not to give the benefit of doubt simply nodded in agreement, “I could use something cold to drink†Zelda replied removing the switch converting back to her normal form exiting the chamber. Removing the belt the buxom blue-hair girl smiled more confidently that the next time knew what needed to be done. Once outside the chamber Zelda glance around at some of the odd looks thrown in her direction wondered if something was wrong did a quick glance after putting the driver back into the case.

“Is there something stuck on me?†Zelda twirled around trying to look at the back remembering how the first time using the State Switch got her right in the tush.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?