[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Hey, dont ignore me dammit. im talking to you." M-Jake snarled as he darted and and attempted to jump through the rectangular gap in the wall that he saw Will through, now drinking coffee, but then M-Jake wound up face planting in the gap, realizing it was a sound-proof glass window in the switch testing room of rabbit hutch.

"you....no wait. I was lucky that glass didnt break or i'd need a first aid kit." Jake said forcing Momotaros out yet again.

"shut the hell up kid." Momotaros said getting on his feet. "what the hell is that guy doing here?"

"I dont know, maybe he is the guy who is running rabbit hutch or something." Jake said as he looked for another door in the room.

"oh. so thats what this place is." Momotaros said as he went leaned against the wall.

Jake tried knocking on the window hoping the guy drinking coffee would hear.
The other taros took off from the other groups in the belt storage room and wound up in the room Jake and Momotaros were in now. Jake noticed but decided to focus on what he was doing.

"damn this sound-proof glass." Jake said as he found a button. Jake pressed it hoping it would lower the glass but he found that it was an intercom button used to communicate with the person standing watch of fourze as he tested switches. not what Jake was looking for but it was close enough.

"uhh hey, you with the coffee. i know youre probably busy at the moment but can could ya help me and my pals out? im new at the Kamen Rider biz and im pretty sure i could use some HJU awesomeness right about now." Jake asked on the Intercom hoping that Will would hear in the other room.

Lurker
"I have no idea... {pant} I was gonna ask her, but she up and vanished. I have no idea what this thing does. You can fight the rest of the undead here, but I might not help you newsies. I'm pooped out from that fight and this baby takes a lot of energy out of me... If I transform enough times with out a lengthy amount of rest..." Nicholas said. He wondered what would have happened had he used up all his energy. He recalled from the book he read that when a Ventaran Rider uses up all their energy, they get 'vented', transported to the Advent Void. The problem lied in there being no void in the real world.

"If I transform enough times without a lengthy amount of rest, I'm a goner." Nicholas said.

The Meteor has landed
"I see.....in that case you should go back to HQ and rest up before you go. I will stay here, and help out the US Forces here." Drake said as he stood up with the Birth Driver wrapped around his waist. "It's my duty to fight against the monster anyway, no matter what comes between our battles. That's what a Kamen Rider is, a hero of justice, isn't it?" Drake asked as he transform into Birth once again, activating the Cutter Wing while doing so.

Princess of Equesteria
Moment the henshin buckle rested in front; a belt materialized around Zelda’s waist setting the device in place. How the blue-hair young woman wished that rather than the vague letter left behind in the refurbished locker would have left more detailed instructions simply have to figure this one out alone. Not that Zelda had any problems figuring out how things work without referring to a manual occasionally when something was self-explanatory did not held such confidence at this given moment. What if by chance pressing the wrong switches started some sort of self-destruction program or something whiles it still on her body?!

“MOU! There’s no time for this!!!†Zelda groaned squeezing her eyes shut tightly taking reaching down towards the switches.

((OOC: I’ll have my second character post up later tomorrow as I need to get some rest before going to work))

Kryptonian Pride
Mac arrived in Time Square, gasping for breath and clutching the belt. He held the belt in front of him threateningly and said "Now...Orphenoch...feel the might of...I don't know which Rider this belt is for. May be a good time to find out. I must be crazy." He held the belt to his waist. Black band suddenly appeared out of the sides and wrapped themselves around Mac's waist.

"Okay, that's coo..." Mac almost finished the sentence when an electric shock went through his body. "Okay. I think I do this." Mac held out his left arm, then moved his right arm over it. Slowly, he moved his left hand along his right arm and raised his right arm upright.

"Henshin!" He shouted. The turbine on the belt began to spin, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Something that looked like water streamed out of the belt and covered Mac. The water shifted, then shattered to reveal Mac wearing what looked like a Kamen Rider costume, only, the Rider didn't look familiar. Mac did the only thing that felt natural and did a couple of poses while shouting "Kamen Rider...Aqua!", ending on wat looked like the pose he did when he transformed. Mac looked down his new armor. "Ohohohoho, man, this is weird, but cool!" He cheered.

Last edited:
Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga landed on the ground as the high intensity attack ended, the Category Jack now simply a distant memory.

"Judging by the de-henshin, you're using the Wing Knight deck rather than the normal Knight Deck." Ryuga pointed out to 'Will'. "You're better off with the deck anyway, the DNA lock can get troublesome at times. But I'm surprised that you manage to bypass it."

Suddenly a thought managed to work his way back into his head. "Now if you will excuse me, I still have to take care of a certain crustacean Orphnoch." with that Ryuga left the other riders alone, making his way back into the building. The moment he got onto the top floor he was blindsided by a sudden attack that forced him through the wall of the building. Crashing into the Gear Storage room, the soundproof glass shattered upon impact, causing all of the rider gears to fall upon his head.

Ryuga groaned in pain as he shook the stars from his head. The Lobster Orphnoch was in front of him, slowly walking towards him.

"****!" Ryuga swore, quickly drawing a card from his deck. Without bothering to look at it, he slotted the card in.

Shout Vent

Aria quickly manifested from a nearby window and inhaled deeply before letting out a deafening roar, sending the Orphnoch flying back from the sudden burst of destructive sound. All of the windows around him shattered, the draconic roar shaking the entire building.

"Ow!" Ryuga exclaimed rubbing the sides off his helmet. His ears were ringing painfully. "Why did you have to do it next to me?!" he shouted at his partner. The black dragon flinched, an uncharacteristic 'eep' leaving her maw.

"S-Sorry!" she apologized, a little out of breath. Her body was tense, almost as if he expected him to hit her. Ryuga sighed, although his hearing was probably screwed over, he was still alive.

"Just... give me a warning next time, alright?" he sighed, picking himself up. He looked at the gears around him, the dozens of belts littering the floor. He could recognize several of them. A couple of Zect belts for Kabuto-type riders, Diend's blaster, the Blay Buckle, and even the OOO driver were here. He picked up the blaster hesitatingly. There was a lot more weight than he had expected. The entire thing seemed to be made out of metal rather than plastic, much like the majority of the other belts.

Unfortunately, that's when some other people entered the room he was in.

"Um... Hi?" Ryuga said awkwardly.

(OOC: People, please feel free to attack me.)

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Who the hells that?" Momotaros asked hearing an unfamiliar voice. "Jake i need to borrow your body again."

"did i hear a please?" Jake said innocently.

"Please?" Momotaros had to force those words from his mouth.

"was that so hard?" Jake said patting Momotaros on the back.

"just shut up and let me possess you." and momotaros did just that.

M-Jake opened to the door to see the others and Ryuga.

"Ryuga, of all the riders i could've met behind the door. it had to be Ryuga." Jake said. "next thing you know, drag-blacker is gonna be able to talk."

M-Jake did his ore sanjou pose.

"ORE SANJOU." M-Jake put the belt on ready to unleash hell on Ryuga. M-Jake pressed the Red button

"Henshin." M-Jake put the pass in front of the belt.

"SWORD FORM." the voice emitted from the belt. transforming M-Jake into sword form, Jake ordered the other Taros to stay back. if Ryuga was as bad to the bone as most of the rider movies Jake has seen. it be a good idea to keep the taros back.

"Listen here. I know youre probably Ryuki gone emo, but from start to finish im at a climax." M-Jake assembled the Den-Gasher. M-Jake jumped to kick Ryuga in a different room with more space.

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga rolled his eyes, even though they were hidden by the visor he wore. Out of all the Taros, why did it have to be the red-headed idiot? The only one worth his time would probably by Ryuuta. Although slightly odd, he was one of the strongest out of the four stooges, slightly below the white crow with an ego the size of North America. Not to mention that Ryuuta was also one of his favorites.

"Ryuki is Ryuki," Ryuga stated, "I am myself and myself alone. Nobody else is me." as he lazily sidestepped the flying rider. Feeling a little sadistic, he pointed the Diend driver that was in his hand at Den-O's back, shooting several energy bullets at the rider's behind causing him to yelp out as he shot forward in pain. "And please do the rest of us a favor and shut up, you're really annoying." With that he examined the Driver in his hands, letting out a low whistle.

"Well what do you know, this thing's the real deal." Ryuga remarked, twirling the blaster in his hand. He was tempted to henshin but sadly he didn't actually have the card that was needed. Besides, Diend looked like crap.

"Aria," Ryuga stated, his partner perking at attention.

"Yes, my lord?" she replied, Ryuga sighed in frustration, he would deal with the 'lord' issue later.

"Seek out the Orphnoch that escaped and rip her to shreds." he stated.

"Understood my lord." she replied, before dashing into an intact mirror, vanishing in the rippling glass. He looked at the others gaping at they saw.

"Did you honestly think that the Mirror Lords were mindless beasts?" Ryuga scoffed. "They were clearly intelligent, why wouldn't they be capable of speech?"

Lurker
"I'm a little surprised that I bypassed the lock too. Perhaps that's why I take up a lot of energy. The deck is rejecting my body." Nicholas said to Ryuga.

He then turned to Drake. "A Hero Of Justice? Sure. Whatever floats yer boat." Nicholas said. 'Hero of Justice'. He knew that was a blue-faced lie. To him, a rider is just a person's true colors shown to the world.

The Meteor has landed
"Hmph, well then Nick, until next time!" Drake shouted as he flies off back to downtown to finish the rest of the Undeads. "Woah, I can't believe it still. I'm finally a hero, a Kamen Rider! I bet those jerks back at home will be surprised that I helped save this world." Drake said as he flew over the ruins of Vancouver, Drake was worried that his uncle might be in danger but, it seemed that to him, no Undeads were to be found anywhere.

"That's strange, there should be a ton of them around here. Maybe I should go back and ask that Will guy what I should do now."