[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Lurker
Andrew glared over at Momotaros shivering a bit and he then began to mutter to himself," Dear god...it knows my name..." While watching Momotaros shout at Jared about where this place was Andrew just put his belt away and put his head down to rest a bit awaiting the upcoming battles.

----

Garret sighed and flipped Mac the bird before shouting," I'm driving you think I care about the volume of my voice?!" Garret would continue driving as fast as he could before swerving out of the way of multiple cars, and then seeing vasts amounts of trees and green and shouted," I think we are here!" Garret would say driving into the grass, and completely ruining it until he saw a small group of people and said," Hey, do you guys about a mile from here are monsters right? What the hell are you doing outside?" The people were Mac's family, but he really couldn't care less.

Kryptonian Pride
"I care because I'm sitting right next to you!" Mac shouted back. When they finally stopped in front of Mac's family, Mac jumped out of the sidecar and ran to them. He and them did a group hug.

"Mac, are you okay?" Jackie asked as she stopped hugging and started looking Mac up and down. "How did you get out of there?"

"Garret saved me." Mac nodded to Garret. "He may be a douchebag..."

"We've seen that side of him." Jackie interrupted.

"...but he has it where it counts."

"What exactly happened?" Jackie asked. "We didn't get much from your last call."

"There were...Orphenoch in Time Square." Mac explained. "There might be more around New York."

"Orphenoch? Really? I thought they were just fiction." Jackie gasped.

"Yes, and so did I. Turns out they're real. And so are people like Garret."

"And what's Garret, other than a douchebag?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Mac shrugged and they hugged again.

"We're all glad you're safe, Mac." His grandmother said in a quivering voice.

"So am I." Mac panted. He turned to Garret. "Thanks, Garret."

Lurker
Garret glared at Mac's family desperately controlling the urge he had to murder them all, but at the same time at least he got a thanks out of it. While preparing to head out because he felt unneeded now that Mac was safe with his family, but Garret's stomach would begin to growl louder then Side basher's engine. The apparent "douchebag" would turn to Garrett's sister and ask," So umm do you people have a home, where there is food or do you all live out here in boxes? Also...whose idea was it to bring grandma out in all these attacks."

When Mac started talking about the other thing Garret was he would shout," I'm a....what was it again? ramen fighter? Ya I'm a Ramen Fighter!" Garret would start to re-think that as he made a kung-fu ramen person in his head and would then shout," No that's not it! All i know is i have this belt, but I'm also one of those Orphen things...ya this world is becoming screwed up if i would say so myself!" Garret would begin banging his head against Side basher's horn and shout," Seriously I'm starving! We're in America not Ethiopian! I'm probably going to walk into mc donalds all in armor and rob them of some burgers!"

Princess of Equesteria
Zelda did not show any remotely signs taking to the whole ‘lowly human’ remark it was more of the gender stereotypical response simply being a woman did not have the strength or courage to fight back. A mistake that Zelda intended to dispersed from the Falcon Orphenoch’s idealism towards the fairer sex. Her blue eyes bore down on the henshin buckle for only a moment running towards the Orphenoch with her free hand balling into a fist, “Actually was thinking more of the lines punching my frustration out on you” punching the creature straight in the chest. A course of action that bites back as Zelda felt a warm liquid dripping down the back of her hand and onto the ground, Zelda’s blood. Finding this even more amusing the Falcon Orphenoch raised its right arm ready to strike down between her chest felt short noticing the item clutched tightly in one hand.

Seizing this chance shifted the device into her wounded hand holding it a distance. “How did you get that?” The Falcon demanded, “Answer me you wench!”

“An excellent question really that I’d like to know myself” Zelda answered truthfully, “The only thing that I can answer directly happen to come across it by chance…fate….destiny…who knows. The second part to that very same answer is a means knocking that ridiculous grin right off your face.” Zelda continued resting the henshin buckle against the front of her waistline. This was merely a bluff on her part as whomever left it for Zelda to find did not quite leave instructions. There are so many switches on this thing….which one do I press?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yet everything that was continuing to unfold right before Serene’s eyes were the undeniable truth no matter how hard she tried to convenience herself otherwise. “Are you now convince?” a small voice replied from behind. Holding onto her friend more tightly the voluptuous blonde look from the corner of her eyes to see yet another fictional thing made flesh….well…more mechanical than flesh actually flapping its small wings. The white kivat known only as Kivala that made its debut during the Kamen Rider Decade saga.

“Are you going to stay there trying to protect your friend or fight?!” Kivala moved towards the front of Serene annoying, “Do not tell me that you’ve forgot all about me?! It’s me! Don’t you remember me?!” This was rather an awkward moment for Serene knowing very well about the white kivat from Kamen Rider Decade, but the way it spoke to her seems that it knew her too personally. Though that cannot be even remotely possible as this was real life and not something fictional created by someone. “Why would you remember me considering that day…” it replied bit downhearted “Then he was wrong to say that once we met again it will come back to you.”

“Back to me? Beg your pardon what will….” Serene was caught off guard as the Undead walked towards them. At the rate everything was unfolding right before her very eyes to even comprehend made a swift decision. Carefully laying her friend onto the ground rose back onto her feet thrusting her right hand out for the white kivat. The small white bat nodded happily welcoming back an old friend once more. “Henshin” Serene said. These words were only familiar to the blonde-hair young woman place everything into that simple word.

Kryptonian Pride
"Erm..." Mac was left speechless at Garret's newest outburst. "I...have no response for that. Other than there's a McDonalds just outside the park." He shrugged. Out of impulse, he put his hand in his jacket pocket, and felt something out-of-place. He took it out. It was the belt he had bought off HJU.

"Forgot I had this." Mac said as he examined the belt. "If it worked, as in, work-worked, it may have come in useful."

Pokemon master!
"Anyways gentlemen..." Nami says as she forced her way through and lays a switch in Nicholas' hand, "I have business to attend to elsewhere, this is your ticket home, and also a one shot deal. Use it when you're done. I'm leaving for New York." As she says her final words, she waves her hand as she hits the switch, teleporting her from the scene.

--------------------------------------

As the battle heats up in NYC, the riders take to the streets to deal with the Orphenoch threat. A young man approaches the scene, not sure of what is going on, as if the battle is sending sharp pains to his head.

"All of this... is too familiar, monsters... and riders?..." he would say to himself, grasping his head as the pain increased. "I need to find out who I am..." he reached into his pocket and revealed an unknown device, similar to rider gear.

Before he was able to use the device....

--------------------------------------

Nami reaches New York City as Time Square is turning into ground zero. She scans the field carefully and looks at the riders and Orphenochs scattered. "Where do I start..." she asked herself. She then reaches for her phone and dials out, "Will, give the data on the current situation here and if you know any faces behind the masks." She looks over and finds a whole lot of new riders, and some familiar ones. As she was about to make a dash towards one of the battles, she knocked down by a force and drops some of the rider gears on the ground. "Well now, who's looking to get their ass kicked?" she says in an angry tone.

In Justice, We Trust!
Will watched as the chaos unfolded in Times Square, police and the military had set up blockades, but their weapons were ineffective against the creatures that advanced towards them. "Unfortunately, we're still trying to find out who or what is behind these attacks" Will says sipping on a cup of coffee "Nami, watch your backs. The Mayor issued a quarantine of New York city, the cops and the military will be shooting at you too" He says.

--

From high atop the streets of new york, a hooded figure watched at the chaos. Helpless civilians ran away as the Orphenochs began their attack. A mother with a child in her arms trips and falls, falling behind the running crowd as two Orpheochs slowly approached her, weapons drawn. the young woman lets out a scream, in the blink of an eye the hooded figure leapt away from where she was, making it's way down towards the ground at lightning speed "...Wake up...", the hooded figure mutters, the voice clearly female. A chain-like weapon left the figure's cloaked form, it struck the two Orphenochs, before coming down for another series of strikes. The two Orphenochs cry out in pain, before dying in an explosion, the hooded figure shielded them from the explosion.

"Now...hurry and run" She says. The helpless woman, shocked and confused nodded, "T-thank you!" She says before taking off down the street.

Lurker
The Elephant Undead blew up from all the finishers as he fell onto the ground. Nicholas, who impacted the Undead landed on the ground, catching the bag in his hands. Soon Nami gave him the switch. Before he had time to ask her, she disappeared.

"Well... That was weird." Nicholas said as the armor begins to evaporate. Nicholas soon felt like he ran a thousand miles and found himself out of breath. He stumbled over to the bench as the armor faded away, bringing Nicholas back to civilian clothes. He sighed, slumped onto the bench, and opened the bag. He then began to eat the popcorn.

The Meteor has landed
"So, uh, what we do now?" Drake has asked as he deactivate the Birth armor. "I mean, you now have a switch thing but, what about me?" he said as he lays on the ground next to the bench, the armor was a lot of weight on him, he for sure thought he could die just wearing it.

"Should I return to the maintenance guy and ask him or, should I just stay here and fight the rest of the Undeads?"

Kryptonian Pride
A sudden distant noise caused Mac to turn suddenly. "That was from Time Square. Something's gone down there!" He turned to Garret and the rest of his family. "Look, I have to go back. I can't explain and not make it sound silly. I'll be back soon. I hope." He said when he noticed the look of distress on Jackie's face. He smiled and started to run to Time Square.
--------------------------------
Mac was out of breath already. He was almost there. He slumped against the wall of a building and gasped for air.

"Was I always this unfit?" He asked himself as the belt slipped out of his hand and landed in a puddle. Mac cursed and went to pick it up. He picked up the belt and noticed that it was completely dry. "That's odd." He said to himself as he looked down at the puddle where the belt had been. The water had disappeared. Mac rested for a couple more seconds, then started sprinting towards the square again.