[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Princess of Equesteria
It was far too early breathe a sigh of relief as the others managed to flee from the scene while one still remained clutched in the falcon Orphenoch’s grasp. Zelda’s eyes narrowed staring at the creature intensively as it did not take chase. It was if Zelda’s action had had brought more thrill into the hunt by not interfering with the escape stirred even greater fear into their hearts making them ripe. “That was awfully sweet of you my dear” The Orphenoch chuckled sending another rippling wave of frustration knowing its intention once things were handle here. Gripping the hem of her skirt Zelda started to rise back onto her feet when the Orphenoch thrust its talon into the captive’s chest. The hallway pierced with the young man’s scream before turning into ash.

Biting down angrily on her lower lip Zelda glance down feeling something brushed along her thigh. Looking down she remembered about the henshin buckle found within the remodeled locker. The henshin buckle was not one familiar with those of her heroes did not know how to activate it aside from the voice activation code used. Zelda’s eyes burned with the tears struggling to pour down the sides of her face at the remembrance of the victim’s face and shared fate of the others. “SHOVE IT!” Zelda’s voice raised, “Spare me the mockery formalities! After what you’ve done to everyone don’t start talking’ buddy-buddy to me!” grasping the buckle with her free hand. “You’re the one person….no…..you’re the one that I will never forgive.”

“Is that so? What are you going do sweetie? Kick me with your high heels?” The Falcon Orphenoch laughed spread its arms wide, “Then by all means come! I’m right here! I’d like to see what a lowly human like you can do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coughing violently from the debris inhaled Serene waved the air in front trying to see what had crashed into the building. The thin smoke of dust that lifted off the ground could not quite make out the hazy outline walking forward unflinching. Moving into the room Serene’s blood froze finding her friend lying unconscious alive, but severely hurt from the open wound upon the girl’s shoulder. Kneeling down was able to see more of the accident site paused looking in the direction of the approaching figure. If not having another painful cough fit hurting her chest Serene would have sworn that this was an induce dreamed created by her own fantasies.

There walking over the shattered concrete and glass was a familiar green insectoid known to her quite well. “It cannot….This cannot be real…” Serene muttered shielding her friend from site. An undead, a fictional creature known only to one of the Kamen Rider Series known as Kamen Rider Kabuto. Yet, the difference between the one known with the popular franchise series this one appeared more life like.

Last edited:
Some folks say its like a cloud.
Turning in a full circle as he scanned every belt held in its own display Jared was completely absorbed into the moment. He rubbed his hands through his hair and grinned. He felt as if he had stumbled across some hidden kamen rider museum.

"Ohohoho MAN! This.....This is a dream I hope I never wake up from." He said chuckling to himself for a second before regaining his composure.

"Alright if I'm gonna prove to myself this is real.."He said taking out his phone. " I'll take a few pics and they should be on here if this actually happened....I think." He said to himself. Using the camera feauture on his phone he snapped a couple of close up pics.

"Now everyone all together now." He said as he started backing up to get more of the belts in the picture. "Whoa, ****!" he exclaimed as he tripped over something from behind followed by another thud and the sound of something popping open. He turned to looked at what he had knocked down and swallowed.

Halfway out its shiny silver case, layed the Faiz driver. Without thinking Jared hopped over to it, picked it up and held it delicately in his hands and examined every bit of it closely."Now this... This kicks ass." He nodded and slowly looked away from the belt and stared at the rest of the gear in the case. He sat there for moment before snapping his fingers and placing the driver back in the case and closing it.

"Its settled. This is my souvenir..." He said solemnly. Quickly he picked it up and hastily left the room immediately running into a group of four imagin.

"Whoa....." Jared said taking a step back intially but coming closer. "Sick cosplay you guys got going on." He said giving a thumbs up.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"Yeah, it would be awesome cosplay, if it were cosplay we were wearing. Momotaros said as he turned from Jared to Jake. Jake knew exactly what Momotaros was thinking.

"Oh no momotaros, i know what you're thinking. there is no way you are possessing me again unless its by my permi-" Jake's words were cut off by momotaros possessing him mid-sentence in front of Jared. Jake then changed to sword form because he was still in plat form. Jake felt like facepalming at that moment. "Does anyone have Hana's number? i'd like to call her to give Momotaros a beatdown."

M-Jake then turned to Jared. "Not cosplay, all real. i possessed the kid to prove it. M-Jake said as he took off the belt. "consider that payback for forcing me out at the stair-well, Jake."

Once Jared witnessed Momotaros possess Jake, he could not question the fact that he wasn't dreaming. He looked away and sighed. His car had actually been hacked by someone so he could find this place. It was definitely no coincidence that he was here right now. He hoped whoever did it parked it somewhere safe but the situation now was undoubtedly more serous than one vehicle. Jared inhaled deeply and looked back at M-Jake.

"I see...Well somewhere inside I knew it but... I was just in denial I guess. Anyhow, thanks for proving it to me, Momotaros." Jared said with gratitude. He then rubbed his chin. "And if your belt really works...Then this IS real too.." Jared said holding up the Faiz gear. "Crap. Then unless I turn into an Orphenoch then I can't use this." He said dissapointed.

"Well anyway, Taros and uh Jake, my name's Jared. I guess you guys must know some stuff right? Cuz I'm completely clueless."

"If only we knew, Us Taros just got sent into this world by owner when he saw the gray world travel wall open up, and Owner wanted us to find an hju user who would know how this gear works. and the man who fits the description is the kid here." M-Jake said as he walked around the room. "somehow undead are in vancouver, and orphenochs in new York. i don't know how we can help stop the undead in Vancouver but its pretty clear if we can find more riders, we'll stand a chance against them. that's pretty much all i know."

Jake forced Momotaros out. He turned to Jared. "If the doors that took us here accepted our HJU names, than maybe we should be able to find users around here who would know how to use each individual rider system."

Matrix of Leadership
Connor and the Vex Imagin sat in an abandoned warehouse as they tried to all warm up from the pouring rain. No one talked, everyone was silent from the shock that Connor's memories had returned. Even Connor was in complete shock. He finally looked towards Matrix, who was standing up looking away from the group, "What's your deal?"

"Who me? You mean the one who has been taking care of your punk ass because you acted like a little puss?! And doesn't even get a thanks?! OH JUST NOTHING CONNOR!" "Thanks?" "YOU ARE WELCOME! Jesus was it so hard..." Connor softly began to laugh, as he looked at Matrix as he to started to giggle under his breath, but tried to keep a serious face, "Miss me that much?"

"I didn't say that!" Matrix looked away, "Just sick and tired of your wimpy self.." Connor stopped laughing, and smiled, "Feels good to be back."

Osaki turned around from trying to stay warm in his shell, "Say Connor, why were you so scared like that? Ever since we known you, never did were you like that." Connor's smile faded as he looked down.

"I-I was scared. Not knowing whats going on, fighting an actual war. Before I guess it was just cool to be a Kamen Rider and was just kind of living the dream. I didn't know what the war really was that I was fighting, hell half the time just thought it was an awesome dream that I hoped I never wake up from. Then I knew what the war was and it was real. I just became stronger because of it. But when I went back.....war on Iraq, death, all that stuff was hitting me. I graduated from High School, College was coming up. I was growing up, and I just didn't understand....well life. And I was in a nightmare, actually fighting a war, watching people die. With my memories gone....I forgot what its like to see people die and to fight. I hated it, and was scared because I didn't think I could help. But now I know I can. And I'm back."

Urusai held Nisei close to his chest, "That was beautiful Connor! Bravo, bravo!" "It was so touch-GET OFF ME YOU STUPID BIRD!" "But we were one!" "Yeah because you grabbed me!"

Connor laughed softly, he then got up, "Speaking of this....what happened? How did I get home, last memory I had we were leaving Duel's world. TJ was Zeronos. And then...its all a blank?" Matrix turned towards Connor, "We really-we really don't know. One minute you were all there together, the next....we were in Den O's world back as Den O's backup. It's like we started over again. Owner had no idea where you had gone.Everything returned to the way it was. With you gone, our contract was renewed with Owner. But your back, and thus the Contract has returned."

Connor shook his head, "There is something more to this. And TJ! TJ isn't the TJ when I left....TJ is evil. He is working for something I know it. THe greater power he spoke of...." Connor then had a flashback about when his memories returned, "You must discover the truth..." The flashback ended and looked at the Vex Imagin, "Something spoke to me in my mind. A figure I....I think it was Decade....RK!"

Connor started to pace around, "I think RK wants me to find the truth. I don't remember seeing him when I first came to the world. I....I have to find who is behind this war..." Connor fell to the ground as the Vex Imagin helped him out, "You okay?" Suddenly, a gray dimensional wall came out of nowhere, engulfing the group. As they exited the gray wall. Connor looked around, as his eyes widened. Kajin everywhere attacking a city. "Where the hell are we?!"

Connor stepped foward, "OH no.....this....this is my world..."

Lurker
Andrew would try following Jake through the locker, but it would close as soon as Ryutaros went through and the new rider would run right into the locker. Andrew would then stand and say," Demetrivamp." Galaxy would wait a few seconds hoping it was just processing things and it would speak," Access denied." Andrew would keep trying multiple times, but eventually the Rabbit hatch would open up and Galaxy would walk through the light bridge to arrive on the moon base. Looking around Andrew would see Jared and Jake talking amongst each other, and he would de-henshin and sit down, so he could rest up before they needed to fight again. Andrew would look at Jared as he held the faiz gear and would laugh a bit," Ya you really don't want to use that belt unless you wanna fly into the wall." Andrew would then say," Well hey don't take a belt that isn't given to you, cause you never know if it belongs to someone else."

----------

Garret would look to his side while driving, as the roads were pretty clear and laugh," A badass ehh? I definitely could see myself as Woody Harrelson in Zombieland! And then you can be that whiny guy from that crappy facebook movie..." Garret would say swerving out of the way of a turned over bus and then begin thinking," Well if we can't go to Time Square then where would be a pretty safe place to go?" Garret didn't know much about New York other then three places, and two of them weren't cover in buildings, so Garret shouted at Mac," Alright how about we go to Central Park?! I'm going to need directions though as I'm just just driving around in random directions." Garret would just continue driving around randomly hoping Mac knew where they were going.

"oh, hey Andrew." Momotaros said trying to find a door in the room other than the one the group entered in, only to find a different door to a different room. Momotaros possessed Jake without warning once again and walked over to put "his" hand on the analyzer to open the door. "great. another door." Jake thought to himself. finding himself seeing a so many tv monitors with footage of kamen riders fighting undead in vancouver and orphenochs in new york. M-Jake found a different guy in the room. "uh oh." Jake thought with concern. not for himself, but for the guy in the desk with that intercom due to momotaros not being on to socialize without punching someone in the jaw.

"ORE SANJOU. NOW TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS PLACE IS AND WHAT THE HELL YOURE DOING HERE!!!!!" M-Jake said in his "nicest" way of speaking.

"Fly into the wall, huh? " Jared said turning to Andrew. "Yeah I know but I've already decided that one way or another I will use this belt." He said grinning at the Faiz gear." Besides, if this was anyone's belt I think they would be using it right now. " He said pointing toward the screens showing other riders battling. "Using it to fight... Thats what I plan to do. So as far as I'm concerned I just need to make myself compatible and everything should work out." He said nodding his head simply. " Or atleast I hope so."

Kryptonian Pride
"You don't have to shout." Mac covered his ears partially. "I can hear just fine, thanks. As for where we are, it's only a few blocks from here. Just under a mile." He sat back in the sidecar. "That's what I think, at least. I may be completely wrong and take us into another Orphenoch filled place. Who knows? Maybe we'll meet Den-O or something."