[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga remained silent, only slotting a single card into his visor.

Final Vent

Aria appeared around him, her body coiled protectively around her master loosely. With a single jump Ryuga was propelled five feet into the air before Aria unleashed a large burst of black fire, propelling him forward towards the Category Jack. Strangely, unlike the Final Vent he was used to, no black flames were released to immobilize the opponent, increasing the raw power of the attack.

The Meteor has landed
"I guess will back you guys up."

Drake said as he places the Cell Holder onto the front, activating it's finisher attack.

Cell Burst

"Locked on target.........aimed........and, fire!"

The circled energy from the Buster launches itself onto the Undead , combined with the black flames from Ryuga's Final Vent.

Lurker
Nicholas threw his popcorn bag into the air as he leaped up. He then pointed both his feet and rapier towards the Undead as he plummeted towards the monster, with Darkwing wrapping him up, making him look like a drill.

Lurker
Andrew saw that Jake had ran up the stairs, but Galaxy and the other imagins took the elevator, heading to the tip of the watchtower and after getting out and looking around they couldn't see anyone in the tower. While looking out in the distance Andrew spotted other undeads that were attacking the city, but there really wasn't much they could do especially since it took so much out of the new rider to take down one undead. Andrew would just sigh and look down," God I am not in the best shape for this line of work...am definitely going to have to work on my shape."

------------

Garrett would laugh as he heard about Orphenochs being fictional, along with riders and he just shrugged it off," Fictional ehh? So you mean I'm just some figment of a person's imagination? And this belt is also a figment as well? Oh well then I guess I've just become nothing then hmm? Being human was fun, but look at yourself...so weak and fragile wouldn't you rather become a fictional being and then show everyone who has ever doubted you in life their maker? Ah that was the best day to me...I just walked into work, transformed, and I didn't kill them all but just the ones who deserved it. I don't know what riders stand for, but if Riders are the good guys, and Orphenochs are the villians I guess I am a Anti hero? No worries though...you haven't done anything to warrent yourself a visit from the reaper..." Garrett would toss Mac his phone and then press in the numbers on the kaixa phone for the henshin sequence and would turn into his rider form," How about you deal with your family, they're probably worried sick, and just stay close I'll make sure none of my people hurt you." Garrett would say before pulling the mission memory and inserting it into the blaygun and having it out, ready to fight off the remaining orphenochs.

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"guess the others took the elevator Momo." Jake told Momotaros who was currently possessing his body.

"Yeah, guess they cant keep up with me." M-Jake said confidently.

M-Jake ran up the stairs as fast as he could, and tirelessly speeding up through the flight of stairs to the 4th floor, Jake caught a glimpse at a locker there..... a locker with a note that pretty much caught his eye.

"MOMOTAROS STOP FOR A SECOND!" Jake said as he forced momotaros out with a painful result. Jake faceplanted into a wall, and momotaros flew out because he was forced out and was headed right into a wall, he jumped off and recovered but fell on a stair-rail and it pretty much hit him right between the legs.

"kid, you better have a good reason for forcing me out and making me have to use my manhood as a cushion for the impact on the stair-rail." Momotaros sounding insanely pissed off.

"i saw something that might interest the entire group." Jake said as he walked to the locker with the note. it read: Please state your username, only authorized personnel beyond this point. Momotaros was not overjoyed.

"THATS IT???? KID I SWEAR TO GOD, IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR THIS." Momotaros said in a fit of rage.

"calm down dude. if this note is what i think its for, then we are in luck." Jake turned to the locker only to be interrupted by momotaros

"how do you know this is going to help? its just a stupid locker." momotaros asked but still sounded pissed.

"because the one thing i learned about this trip so far, is that if you think things cant possibly get any weirder, it does." Jake responded, turning to the locker again. "thunder" he saw light begin to shine in the locker. Jake opened it and found a passage of light in the locker, he turned to Momotaros.

"do you have the K-Taros?" Momotaros took it out and handed it to Jake there was a note there too, it said that its to be used for communication only 'til Momotaros says otherwise. "good. i'll tell the others that i found something that'll blow their minds" Jake dialed to Urataros and told him about the locker he found. Jake told Urataros to tell the others to get to the 4th floor, and quickly.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
(Finally got a day off)On a quiet afternoon at one of his bros' house, Jared and his buddy were watching the ending to Kill Bill volume One. Jared had been sitting in the edge of his seat since the scene where the main character fought and killed one of the members of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad in a bloody sword fight. Slowly Jared prematurely rose as the movie appeared to end with blondie looking over the woman whose arm had been cut off earlier.He chuckled while shaking his head. "Hahaha Aw man! The gore in this movie is simply hilarious." He said turning toward to the front door.
"I know right? By the way there's more so you might wanna wait." His friend said jerking his thumb toward the tv. Jared looked back with his arms crossed.

>>>>>
"One more thing Sophie....Is she aware her daughter is still alive?" *Credits*
>>>>>>

"Whhaaat?! AW snap!" Jared said feigning surpise and slapping a knee as his friend walked to the door and opened it for him. "Captivating wasn't it? Come on by tommorow and we'll watch the second one." He suggested.
"Ah well, I think I gotta work tomorow so maybe uh later." Jared said, walking out to his car.
"Thats what you said the day we agreed to watch first one."His friend said rolling his eyes" And that was three weeks ago, you weasel. You know, you haven't really lived until you've watched both movies. "
"What?" Jared said pretending to talk through a phone.
"I said you haven't really lived-"
" Kssssh. Your breaking up brah. I'll see -ksshh- at school. Peace out." He said getting in his car and waving before closing the door and driving off.

Once on the road he felt a constant vibration in his pocket. "Tch, alright who's calling now?" Taking a hand off the wheel he took out his phone and raised an eye brow. He didn't recognize the number but still answered it. "Yo, this is Jared talking."
"Connection has been established. Now beginning Vehicle Override." Said a monotone voice.
"Wait, What? Who is this?" Jared said looking at his phone before his car suddenly sped up and made a hard left all on its own making him drop his phone. "What the hell..." He muttered trying to move the steering wheel but it refused to move the way he wanted it to. Giving up he tried unbuckled his seat belt and tried opening the door prepared to jump out but immediately it locked and the car accelerated and made another hard turn. "Whoa, crap!" Jared yelled as he was slammed into the other side of the car.

"Please remain seated until we have reached the destination."

Jared swallowed. Somebody or something had just hijacked his car and he had no idea how or why but it was taking him to some unknown location."...Screw it. Its not like I got anything better to do." He said scrambling back to the drivers seat and buckling up. He picked up his phone. "Alright, you win." He said.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Destination will be reached shortly..." The voice said with elevator music starting to play.

"Just don't crash into anything.." Jared gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as the car went even faster and made more turns. He had no idea what was going to happen to him but calmed down, choosing to focus on the ambient melody he was listening to. After who knows how long the car slowed down to a stop and Jared opened his eyes when the doors were unlocked. Slowly Jared got out and looked around. He was behind some huge building with a large metal door facing him. He raised his phone. "Say, is this...uh the destination ?" There was no response and the music stopped playing and then he realized he got hanged up on. Suddenly his car lurched forward and quickly sped away abandoning him there. He stood dumbfounded before walking toward the door, trying to get his mind off the thought that the car he spent scores of paychecks on was taken away all within the last half hour. He put his hand on the door and quickly opened it finding himself in room of light and a bigger and wider door before him. He then heard another computerized voice.

"Welcome to the Rabbit Hutch. Please state your USERNAME... only authorized personnel beyond this point." Jared cocked his head and said the one username he uses most often for online profiles. "*Clears throat*..Afro."

"...Access granted." The door slid open and Jared entered noticing all the monitors showing Kamen riders fighting from multiple angles. "Holy crap! This can't be real." He said in amazement seeing a room with numerous rider belts.

Kryptonian Pride
"Thanks." Mac caught the phone and dialed his sister's phone. Mac waited with baited breath for a few moments, then sighed as he heard his sister's voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Jackie? It's me, Mac." Mac said.

"Mac? Thank God. Are you okay? I heard about the attack. We were all worried sick."

"It's fine. I'm okay, with the exception of a few cuts, bruises and a smashed cell. I'm using another guy's for now."

"Okay. We're gonna head over there and pick you up."

"Not a good idea, I'm afraid. There's still a problem here. It's not safe for you to be here just yet."

"Oh. Well, when it's over, just come and find us in Central Park, okay?"

"Alright. I'll see you later. Love to all of you."

Mac closed the phone and tossed it back to Garret. "Thanks for that, man. What do we do now? I can't really fight, because I'm no Rider."

Lurker
Urataros turned to Andrew and the other Imagins and said," Alright guys we are heading to the fourth floor, apparently Jake has found something intriguing " The Imagins would take the stairs down, and Andrew would follow them still in his suit, until they got to the fourth floor, and saw Jake and Momotaros and Andrew looked and said," Well so what did you find?"

--------

Garret stood guard waiting for Mac to finish his phone call, and while standing there two Orphenochs charged at him. One looked like a fish of some sort, while the other looked like some angelic warrior but never the less it had a axe and was charging at him. Garret would begin opening fire on the two orphenochs as the charged at Kaixa. The sting fish Orphenoch would create a trident, and begin thrusting it towards Garret, and the rider would side step the lance and deliver a slash to the Orphenoch's chest. Kaixa would then have the Okra Orphenoch swinging it's axe down at him, and after getting hit Garret would front kick him and laugh shouting," Oh what? I killed your worthless pal and you have a giant hissy fit over it ehh? Now let me show you how worthless you are as well!" Garret would open fire on the Okra Orphenoch, and would then press enter on his phone and as the Orphenoch stood up it darted away as the Kaixa phone spoke," Exceed Charge." Garret would then shoot a blast from the blaygun that would act like a net stunning the Orphenoch as he ran off, and he would then charge with his gun held high and in a flash he would become a x shaped blast that would cross through the Orphenoch.

After finishing off the only Orpehnochs that were close to them Garret held the Blaygun up to take the mission memory out of it, and Mac would toss him his phone. Garret would stare down at his phone as it had become two pieces, and after placing the memory in the phone, and putting the blaygun at his side Garret would end the call on the belt's phone. After that Garret searched through the numbers and found one for something called Side Basher. Garret would put in the numbers for the Side Basher, and within minutes it was there. Garret would look at his new bike in excitement as he got on it, and looked at Mac," So what did your family say? Also hop in we're going to drive around until we figure out where we're heading."

Kryptonian Pride
"Nice kills." Mac got in the sidecar and shuffled around to make himself comfortable. "They're just glad that I'm alive. Apparently, the public are being asked not to go to Time Square at the moment for obvious reasons." He indicated the dust of the Orphenoch. "I gotta admit, this is pretty awesome. It's the traditional combat pairing in zombie movies: a badass..." he indicated Garret. "...and and amateur. Me."

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
Jake was going to have to explain in a way that wont make andrew and the others think he lost it.

"Andrew there is no way i can just explain it with words because you'd probably think i was crazy if i told you. so i'll show you."

Jake walked to the locker to speak out his HJU username

"thunder" Jake said as a huge bridge of light flashed in the locker, Jake opened the locker.

"this locker has got to lead to rabbit hutch, and since it took my HJU username, we might be able to get some reliable help." Jake explained trying to make as much since as possible. "im willing to bet it will take your HJU username also. see you on the moon."

Jake and the Taros walked into the locker and wound up in Rabbit Hutch. "holy Shucking Fit." Jake said as he found himself staring into Various rider belts and monitors showing Kamen riders fighting undead and orphenochs.

"wait are we on the moon? oh no not again." Momotaros said in disgust to the very thought of being on the moon.

Jake stood at the doorway he came in from, not willing to let an opportunity to brag about his triumph go to waste.

"'its just a stupid locker kid.' boy momotaros, were you wrong." Jake said in a smug tone of voice.

"shut up kid, so i was wrong, not the first time." Momotaros said.

Jake and the Taros looked around the Rabbit hutch hoping to find some good ol' HJU Rider help. Jake stopped looking and waited for galaxy to show up, the taros stopped looking because they didnt find anything interesting to them, all they found was someone who was in awe of the many rider belts, they just left him alone. the best they could do was wait for some help.

Last edited: