[GAME] HJU: New Generation (A World Forgotten reboot)

Lurker
Andrew would stay in his rider form to avoid the taros from doing the thing they do best, and he would look up at the tower and then look at Jake," Alright well we're just going to go into the tower and after that we're going to have to fight some more, I guess...you know they make it seem so much easier in the shows!" The realization that being a rider was scarier, and tougher then it looked, just made Andrew feel like he was just some random guy put in a bad position. Looking back at the Taros," Ok so I want you all to do your part as well...when we encounter other Undeads I want you guys to make your weapons, and help fight them as well." Andrew would say in a firm voice as if he was trying to cover up his worries.

-----

Garret would laugh as Mac was still panicky from what had happened, and with the belt around his waist he would let go of the young man's hand, and converse with him," Well if that is true then I guess it just proves I'm a monster, but then again you shouldn't taunt me for that cause this monster just saved your ass." Garret would begin to process certain things Mac had said and he would begin to pick at Mac's brain," Alright Mac, now you have to start answering my questions. First what are these things called kamen riders? Second what information do you know about Orphenochs? And third what do we do next, cause well you don't look that great and damn that thing knew how to punch."

Kryptonian Pride
"You...don't know Kamen Riders...yet you are one. Odd." Mac pushed some hair back. "Well, where to begin? Kamen Riders are heroes. Big heroes. They've been protecting humanity since before my time. They're also fictional. As for Orphenoch..." He took a moment to recall the facts. "...they're super-evolved beings who came back through time to conquer humanity. They can disguise themselves as humans, and have different powers. They should also be fictional." He took a moment to calm down before continuing. "I think I should call my family, but my phone's busted up. And what about these other Orphenoch?"

Pure, Unadulterated, Badass.
"sure." Momotaros said as he possessed Jake turning him, pressing the red button and putting the pass in front of the belt

"SWORD FORM" the voice emitted transforming Jake into Den-o's sword form.

as they stepped out of their side-cars, the other Taros Produced their weapons in case theres a sudden need to fight any undead that may be in the tower.

"OK. Now lets go. the sooner we can find some Undead to kill or Riders to help out in killing the undead, the better." M-Jake said as he entered the building with the taros following. it really was hard to argue with that kind of logic.

M-Jake walked up the stairs instead of the elevator. cause odds are the elevator mightve been damaged, plus if the elevator did work, an undead that mightve been up at the top would cut the line while they were on the elevator.

The Meteor has landed
"Woah, a bat! That is cool! Alright then, Knight! Let's do this together!"

Drake shouted as he began to fire as many Cell Medals he can load into his Birth Buster against the Bat Undead.

Princess of Equesteria
The terrified cries from her fellow classmates grew increasingly louder help served as a beacon where to go after reaching the next floor. It would be wrong not to admit to her personally feeling somewhat afraid knowing not of the situation at hand leaving her imagination to run amok. Each scenario painted more reason why to hurry reaches them in time. Why had not the school staff announced an evacuation brought the voluptuous blue-hair young woman only to assume they were detained or worse Zelda knew not. What Zelda hope to accomplish was simply she would have to wait and find out. In plain sight there was not much she could do being only one person, but yet meant that if there was even a slimmer thing to help them will not shy away from that. Kinda like her personal heroes.

As Zelda rounded the next turn down the corridor caught site of something best described as a fantasy turned into reality. A rather vivid horrifying one in fact what appeared to a muscular white stonewashed falcon humanoid grasping with it talon-like fingers around one of the students neck. The floor underneath its feet and along the sides of the hallway coated with human clothing and dust…no…more like human ashes of which the bodiless belonged too. “An…..An Orphenoch?!†Zelda said in shock. There are two types of Orphenoch: the Original Orphenoch who are "born" when a certain human suffers a violent death and 'resurrected' into an Orphenoch and Sired Orphenoch that are created when certain humans survive being attacked by an Orphenoch and become ones themselves, though weaker than the Original Orphenoch. But the most unique of type are the Evolved Orphenoch, the first of this type is the in the most of series King, which are genetically perfect to the point of being unable to resume human form. An Orphenoch King can remove the genetic flaw from others, evolving them as well at the cost of their humanity.

The Falcon Humanoid Orphenoch’s head turn slightly glancing in her direction paid little attention resuming its assault on the humans succumbs with fear unable to flee. Those who had taken the courage left those behind knowing it futile to try and help them valuing their own lives above all. While seeing them run away was comforting Zelda felt tempered they would not lift even a finger to help others in need. “BACK OFF!†Zelda shouted dropping the duffle bag charging towards the beast. The Orphenoch’s speed was far the more superior holding its victim in one hand backlash sending Zelda flying backwards against the lockers. Seething in pain staggered back onto her feet as the creature turn around annoyed that some lowlife human dared to disturb his fun.

This cannot be possible?! Zelda thought holding onto her side for a moment staring at the Orphenoch, “What are you all waiting for?! RUN!†she shouted to the others cowering behind it. If they could get the hell away then the only thing needed to worry was freeing the captive in its talons. Without a gesture of understanding the few remaining students helped one another and left quickly as possible.

Lurker
"So... You are humanity's last attempt at stopping me?" The Elephant Undead commented as he stared Lucas down. "Heh! Pathetic!" The monster exclaimed as he started to swing his weapon, ready to bring Lucas' life to a swift end.

The brunette forced his hands to stop shaking. Glancing down, he observed the Decade can in his hand and took a deep breath. "I don't know what I'm getting myself into..." The young man admitted. "But... Somehow... I'm going to stop you!" He proclaimed as he brought out the Decadriver and placed on his waist. Immediately, the belt buckle strapped itself around Lucas. "Please work..." He wished as he raised the Kamen Ride card. "Henshin!" Lucas called out.

"Kamen Ride...!" The Rider System called out just as the young man had expected. Feeling a surge of confidence and might spread through his body, Lucas closed the Decadriver. He sensed something was wrong right away. "DECADE...!" The buckle proclaimed in a far darker voice that it was supposed to.

Eight dark images appeared around Lucas and converged in front of him, forming a black Rider armor with ominous blue eyes.

Lucas looked down at himself. "Wha...? Why...?" The young man confusely stuttered. "Why this form...?!" Dark Decade exclaimed.

===

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Sieg shouted as he continue to run and dodge falling debris. Behind him, the black haired man could hear the Paradoxa Undead laughing in glee.

"You know, for a lowly human, you are quite entertaining!" The creature called out as he sent another shockwave towards Sieg.

The young man jumped just in time to evade the attack and used the falling ruble and dust to hide from his pursuer. "I'm gonna die here, aren't I...?" He whispered to himself. "But maybe, if I stay quiet, he'll get bore of me and go destroy something else..." Sieg pondered and resolved to try it out and not make any noise whatsoever.

"There you are, you bastard! I've looking everywhere for you!" A new voice called called out loudly right above Sieg's hiding place.

Lurker
The Bat Monster held the Undead in place as the Cell Medals blast him away. A large explosion was made from the last Medal as the Undead was on the floor, with his buckle busted. Nicholas nodded and stared back at the Undead, now accompanied by Dark Decade.

"Great. Let me guess, you're the villain behind this?" He then recalled how he heard him saying that he was going to stop the Undead. "No, wait. You're trying to stop this? ... Okay... Usually Dark Riders are the bad guys, but hey, the more the merrier. Oh and some drivel about how you can no longer go back now, but I think you already knew the risks, Decade." Nicholas said as he brandishes his sword for the Undead.

Just a passing through RP'er
Ryuga grunted in pain as he was shot out of the window of the HJU building from the Lobster Orphnoch's sudden attack, barely managing to right himself as he hit the ground, the concrete cracking at impact.

"Well, this armor is sturdier than I thought," Ryuga remarked to himself as he sat straight up. He looked around him, catching sight of four other riders. One was Knight/Wing Knight, another was a color swapped Decade, another was a female Den-O Strike Form, and the last was a (normal) Birth. The four riders were fighting Undeads but took to the time to stare at Ryuga's sudden arrival.

Wait, was that a popcorn bag in Knight's hand?

"You've got to be kidding me..." Ryuga groaned, "How the hell can this day get any weirder."

Pokemon master!
Den-Ojou polishes off her glaive as she steps up and barks at the rider, "Enough chit chat boys, if you want to go home early, we end this now." She then heaved her blade to her shoulder and and pointed to the Elephant Undead, just as she was about to use her Rider Pass for a Full Charge assault, the powers gave out as she was forced out of her transformation. "Took too much time... both drivers are out of juice and I'm out of options..." she says as she leaps back. Both of the drivers short out and disintegrate as she went on, "The replicate drivers aren't enough..."

"I think I need you guys to take over from here... I'll observe the battle from here and prepare our trip home. Think you guy can handle them?" she asked.

Lurker
"You're asking for weird? Look at yourself! Freaking Ryuga! You know, the dude who's usually the bad guy!" Nicholas said. He then face palmed. He heard Nami's request.

"Fine. Sure. Whatever." Nicholas said as he drew a card and placed it in the rapier.

FINAL VENT

"Come along, Ryuga. I think we should finish this Undead off together." Nicholas said as the bat flew to him.