I am the law
Duel.jpg

In years past HJU has had a (kind of) annual Thanksgiving Day Halo game event.

Well Keith and I want to resurrect that idea, but not just limit it to once a year (when we even remembered hold it lol).

So we're gong to be starting a HJU community play date and we need your help!

Right now we're looking at doing this weekly either on Wednesday or Thursday night (hopefully there will be a poll, if I can figure out the damn poll feature).
We'll start with Halo 4, with other games to follow later. And sorry, for right now this is just for Xbox 360. So for those with Playstations, right now you're out of luck. Although we'll try to figure out something at a later date..most likely once we figure all the kinks out with this.

I don't have a start date yet for when this is going to start up, as I want to get feedback from you guys first on which night works best.
I am also open for suggestions on what to call it.

So do you want to grab a controller and throw down w/ Keith and I for some Halo 4 action? Let us know what night works best for you and we'll get this train rolling! Also if you want to list what major multiplayer games you own, that would be fantastic as it would give us an idea of what other games we can do besides Halo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Inui has a PS3... so if he's up to it, he can lead a PS3 HJU Community Game Night. :thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
On the PS3 front I have:

Mass Effect 3, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron/War For Cybertron that I could go online with…those are the two that are currently sticking out to me right now.

I have Dust and DCU Online downloaded too.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I can help set up the PS3 side of the HJU Game Nights. Just a heads up though, my schedule is unpredictable but I'll try my best.

The games I have with online multiplayer are:

The Last of Us
Uncharted 2
GTA4 (I've been watching tons of Let's Plays for this game and its giving me the itch to try it again)
Crysis 2

I'm blanking on the rest right now since I'm at work. I'll update the list once I get home.

You know.. I heard Transformers War for Cybertron's multi-player is pretty dope. Who's got that for the 360?

I am the law
On the multiplayer front I have

Borderlands 2 (although I only just started playing, so I'm not familiar w/ the muliplayer setup)
Assassin's Creed (all of them)
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Transformers Fall of Cybertron
Transformers War for Cyberton
GTA 4
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Gears of War 3

In Justice, We Trust!
You know.. I heard Transformers War for Cybertron's multi-player is pretty dope. Who's got that for the 360?

It's even better on Fall of Cybertron. The custom transformers feature is expanded and you can combine parts from different characters together.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
PS3 for me. I got Last of Us, Uncharted, Metal Gear Legacy(Portable Ops Multi-player), and if anyone is interested in joining an HJU group in DC universe online I'll be happy to start that up. As for fighting games with a better multi-player interface I have SFxT and Injustice.

I think the next game we should do is Burnout Paradise. Mad cheap and I think you can get some pretty big multiplayer games going.