HJU ASSEMBLE!! Anime Expo '08 (Solid Snake, Anime Batman, and Kamen Rider Actor!)

I checked the schedule and it shows he is only going to appear on thursday July 3rd http://www.anime-expo.org/download/AX2008_Schedule_Day1.pdf

Don't take the schedules so literal, his personal panel is going to be on the 3rd, he still may be around the other 4 days in other panels or signing autographs. Its unlikely that one of the Guests of Honor would leave so early.

Just wait and see if he's there or not for more than one day

On the last day there is also a Secondary panel for all the VA's.

Don't take the schedules so literal, his personal panel is going to be on the 3rd, he still may be around the other 4 days in other panels or signing autographs. Its unlikely that one of the Guests of Honor would leave so early.

Just wait and see if he's there or not for more than one day

On the last day there is also a Secondary panel for all the VA's.

So is he going to do some signing in his personal panel?

So is he going to do some signing in his personal panel?

Usually when a VA's panel ends, theres a big rush towards them to get their autograph. They will stay for a while to give out autographs at their panel.

I don't know how they do this at big cons, but theres always some autograph signing area where the VA's will be at at certain times.

Alright that's good know because I'm only coming on Thursday and Saturday and I don't want to miss the signing.

The schedule has been updated

The Batman: Gotham Knight premier will be on Wednesday at 4:00 with a Q&A panel afterwards. Also the Third Death Note Movie, L: Change the WorLd will have three screenings.

Also here's the autograph policy for those intrested.

http://www.anime-expo.org/convention-info/attendee/rules-policies/autograph-policy/

In short you get a ticket if you go to a Guests personal panel, two tickets if its a popular Guest like David Hayter. People with two tickets go the front of the autograph line, one ticket goes right behind them, then people with no tickets.

Anime Expo 2008

Hey guys!, long time no post.:)

We'll i was just wondering if any of you are going to attend to Anime Expo this year.
Finally i'll be able to attend to this convetion and i'm really excited about.. Even tough there are not many GoH for this convention, the few they are... well they are really cool.... We have:

Shoko Nakagawa a.k.a Shoko-tan :buttrock: (My personal favorite GoH this year)
Seki Toshihiko ( if you don't now whot this awsome voice actor is... if i say ''Ore Sanjou''... that might refresh your memorie :thumbs: )
Jyukai (Made soundtracks for Oh! my Goddess and Fate/Stay Night):anime:
Akemi Takada (character designer)
David Hayter (Voice Actor... knows for his roll as Solid Snake in Metal Gear)
Masahiro Ando (Anime Director)
Masamitsu Hidaka (Video Game Director)
Hiromi Kato (Animation Director)

And well that's about it, Sadly there are not many GoH as I mentioned above, even tough i'm going friday, saturday and sunday.

Hope some of you are attending, since is just a matter of days :p