Princess of Equesteria
I will be honest that this week may or may not be posting as much. This is my last week that I can enjoy the simpler things we take for granted as the week after will be gone. I am excited. I am nervous. Crystal shall be a NPC character from this point till March 7th.

I can only hope that I do not do a repeat of my high school senior trip. And that was suffer a 2nd Heat Stroke. Many hugs to everyone, you'll be on my mind and heart.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Guess we'll finish Gladiator Imagin later huh? We could always deal with the Three Bears Imagin I left loose in the city as well and get me my Rhino Imagin in the same stroke.

On to the ruined world...

Hey speaking of other world Climax... how about Yuuki's top don't just bring back Imagins, but dead kaijins from whatever world he's in? Basically he could tap into the underworld of whatever world he's visiting. In Faiz world he brings back Orphenoch, in Kabuto World he's got Worms, etc! Like DiEnd but world specific.

Ore, Sanjou!
Guess we'll finish Gladiator Imagin later huh? We could always deal with the Three Bears Imagin I left loose in the city as well and get me my Rhino Imagin in the same stroke.

On to the ruined world...

Hey speaking of other world Climax... how about Yuuki's top don't just bring back Imagins, but dead kaijins from whatever world he's in? Basically he could tap into the underworld of whatever world he's visiting. In Faiz world he brings back Orphenoch, in Kabuto World he's got Worms, etc! Like DiEnd but world specific.

Interesting, so have Yuuki as an ruler of death? well, I guess it makes sense since he can bring back phantom people from the grave as well, though I think I'm just going to have use of undead Imagin as a default that can be used in any world. Of course, since Yuuki is the only rider with that otherworldly power, I might as well take advantage of it

anyways, you can call me CHD or Den-O in shorthand

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Basically I envision Yuuki as the Rider tasked with ensuring death runs its course, that people don't die too early or... extend their lives when they should die. For the sake of the timeline. He's a bit of a grim reaper figure. 'course you might be too busy to engage in your full duty (though that would make a dark character moment, being forced to enforce a death o.o ).

Ore, Sanjou!
Yes, but remember that I'm the one with his powers, so I'll use them as I see fit, which for one is not to abuse them like Shiro did

While I see him as a grim reaper as well, I see him as more of one who collects the souls of the dead and controls them so that they don't wander the earth as ghosts or phantoms

Besides, his design invokes the feel of an ancient warrior, so it could also be seen that the souls of the dead serve him for whatever peuposes he may need.

In a sense, I see him as sort of akin to Den-O and the DenLiner's Owner, in the sense that while they use their train to take people to the time they desire to go to, Yuuki uses the Ghost Train to transport spirits to where they rightfully belong

He's kind of like Charon the ferryman of Greek mythology

Last edited:
Personally, I'm waiting for DK to grow some GM Balls and just railroad everyone into the plot. Sure, it's not the best of ideas, but look where waiting and letting everyone do it themselves has gotten us.

In Justice, We Trust!
Personally, I'm waiting for DK to grow some GM Balls and just railroad everyone into the plot. Sure, it's not the best of ideas, but look where waiting and letting everyone do it themselves has gotten us.

To be honest, I nearly forgot about this...but I'll be sure to get the ball rolling soon. :thumbs:

EDIT: There

If you're in the abandoned world, just follow the talking bat.

Last edited:
Eh, no fault there. You've been busy with other things, after all. Besides, I kinda forgot about this as well, until today's reminder. Also, sorry if my post came across as some sort of passive-aggressive bullshit. Looking back at it, I sounded like a complete twat.

In Justice, We Trust!
Eh, no fault there. You've been busy with other things, after all. Besides, I kinda forgot about this as well, until today's reminder. Also, sorry if my post came across as some sort of passive-aggressive bullshit. Looking back at it, I sounded like a complete twat.

Don't worry about it too much dude. To be honest, if you haven't posted I probably would've forgotten about ti completely. :laugh: