Skyline Comics
*looks back and forth between directions and the RPG thread*

Can I assume this is talking about people defeating villains before they had a chance to do anything more relevant?

Most likely. Dial the power back guys, sometimes a hero being defeated is one of the best ways to move the plot along. How many times have you seen John Cena or Stone Cold Steve Austin get screwed by the heel? It leads up to the next month of storyline and the next Pay Per View.

Keep in mind that by Zaku's concept, Gladiator and Immortal are not supposed to be the monster of the week. They are scaled to edge out your hero in a one on one battle based on their abilities alone.

Remember even with something as overpowered and plot breaking like Hyper Clock Up, Kabuto was neutralized for an episode or two by the Worm which could stop time.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
The most I remember is Immortal and Ultima not being able to be permanently defeated, and possibly coming back with new users. I don't think defeating just this time's user is too bad, as long as the belt remains intact, but I can dial it back if you want me to

Go back to page 89 and read carefully my post. In fact I was even nice enough to put the important directions in parenthesis.

We dont have to make changes as long as you guys don't mind me pulling some strings. New post this afternoon.

Ore, Sanjou!
Oh, well I just edited my post on both fronts, so that neither Gladiator nor Immortal has been totally defeated, but make do of what you will

go on ahead with your plan, puppetmaster

Matrix of Leadership
Sigh... some people wont listen no matter how many times you tell them to right? when will you guys learn to read directions, do you need me to highlight and underline every little important bit so that you understand stuff?

One of your peers just made my life much harder because once again there's a failure in reading directions. I'm not even going to mention the name it's like we're repeating this in a cycle on purpose. It's annoying read the damn directions.

This will be the last time I allow this, and will fix things for people. After this time if it occurs again. I'm calling it quits and pulling everyone of my characters out and then your all on your own.

It's bad enough I have to do most of the work I didn't sign up for, it's worst when people can't get simple things right. Consider this my last nice warning.

Woah, and I thought I be the only one with a meltdown:laugh: Jk Zaku.

Well, as I said, if you want me to take the load off of you I don't mind it is no big deal. This is my RP after all, and I feel bad enough that you have to go through all this work with such a busy life. I can definetly help with this Zaku.

But, if you keep saying how much work it is, and not asking for help, then there is not much we can do. You know what I'm saying? I used to be the same way. But sometimes you can't take the world on by yourself, you need some help. And I am offering it.

TO THE REST OF YOU

READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!

Jesus stop going off and following your own rules. Do it again, you're done. I don't know who it is.....but if I find out! Then your done. For now, everyone is safe though:patriotic:

First off it's not me needing help it's very easy to do everything so long as everyone listens because someone didn't listen I had to change a lot of things. it's very annoying when the directions say please be here, or you need to be with this person. You cannot do this, there's a whole purpose to this. This isn't my RP there's is no need for me to change plot or adjust over and over.

I don't see why it's so hard for villains to be in one world scrimmage with the heroes so that they can give you a reason to move into one world. So I can relax a little. No several characters are in the wrong place, two of the villains are gone when they aren't suppose to, the place that wasn't suppose to be blown up is in rabbles and the character that's suppose to be gone is somehow alive.

If I let people who can't follow directions help me plot, things would be all over the place. Yes let people who can't follow directions help that will totally make things work out.

and all of this after we had a huge argument over following directions and the directions were even sometimes boded or underlined. You know how annoying that is? your trying to be detailed in your work to help everyone else out and they don't even read it.

Second you need to run your own RP, your really going to wait on me to move this and that in addition I have to pick up all your 30 some cast which keeps increasing because people dunno when to stop making characters you can wait till it's your world to make things you know, learn some patience.

You know how long that's going to take? I can only realistically do one stop at a time. Suddenly I find myself running around your RP as a taxi driver.

Do you even have any idea on how to do your next arc? because I'm not doing it for you and did you even have a plan on how you want people to meet in the first place?

First world Deneb and Sumika is going to go to is Kiva. There's another villain that makes an appearance I will continue to do Kiva's world because DK sent me a plot to work with. So if your a Kiva rider prepare to be visited by the two.

I recommend that after everyone meeting the world should be Double, and you should let Undrave and Joebe run that show. I will only provide characters to help, and I will play them I will not run that part because Joebe and Undrave did some very very good work. They deserve to do it themselves.

I'm in a bit of a delay because I have to fix a post that was already made. My apologies.

Ore, Sanjou!
Just in case you missed it, I went back and edited my post so that Gladiator and Immortal are not yet defeated, just injured, so that's one load off your shoulders

456247dd5945a75b05b52ec98603741562afd2b0.png

Name: Ash
Bio: A mysterious Woman who had appeared in Kiva's world. It is unknown of her purpose to the place. But she is looking for an audience with the princess of the Fangires. Her Red 03 markings signifies that she is one of the top 3 pieces in Ringo's arsenal. She is currently on a mission outside of Ringo's wishes and seems to be working for someone else.

(on other notes)

For which every DEN O rider gets to Hato’s body first the date is 11 12, 2010, All Den O riders please follow Gladiator to that date.

Last edited:
Like a passing wind...
I may not be able to post anything productive till Thursday as exams have me by the neck. @_@

I hope where I'm going with my Kabuto character isn't throwing off anything...

Okay I thought some of my directions were unclear in the past, so it might be best for me to just spell things out for you. I've even taken a delay to my own RP to make this work so don't take the extra effort and waste it.

This contains alot of Plots please pay attention.

Den-O's world

All Den O riders, Please follow the Imagin to the Date 11 12 2010. Once everyone is there please make it seem like it's a normal place. I will be working on this Arc myself.

Please spend sometime on the Denliner, if you are DEN-O's player(Undrave right?) could I please bother you to have Naomi give Heiwa/Zeronos some medical attention? he has broken ribs at the moment.

There should be at least a couple post of people traveling in the liner. There perhaps maybe we have an a discussion of what is happening at the moment.

lastly please do not forget Crystal, take her along too.

Kiva's world.

Ash a agent of Ringo had disobeyed orders from Ringo and decides to follow a different power. Leading her into Kiva's world on an unknown objective. She arrives before Deneb and Sumika. She is searching for Koumori they will be a plot done just for Kiva's arc before Kiva Riders Travel to meet with the other HJU Heroes.

This Arc has myself and DK working on it.

Double's world

A second Zeroliner with the future Zeronos will be arriving to pick up it's heroes. Unfortunately his arrival will be unannounced, He will come and help the double rider fight a Villain that will later be determined to stop him from meeting the Double riders.

This Arc I will do Myself kindly if I may get help from , People in the double's world Joebe and Undrave please.

For Matrix and MagiPink

Unfortunately this is the only way I make things make sense, and seems like I can only be in 3 worlds at a time, I've already separated my cast across these worlds. SO as a request for MATRIX and MAGIPINK please figure out how to get the others within the other world to join into one.

After Den O Rider, Kiva Riders, and Double Riders finish their set arc above. One of the two main villains Ringo or Mikan will appear to lead them all into on single world. Matrix and MagiPink please help figure out how to get the others into that single world. Ringo and Mikan may be requested to show up in those worlds as well.

Additional Hero: (NPC with use allowed for everyone)

Future Zeronos-Similar to the future Yuuto Sakurai, He is someone who knows about the events that are about to occur. He is trying to prevent or gather heroes for a cause. This is yet unknown, but he is a good guy working to help out everyone.

Neutral Party: (Cameo Characters, Only usable by Denjin and Zaku)

Dual Face Number 17(Roxas)- Dual Face are people with a huge amount of information and is able to travel time. Dual face may appear in worlds to give out information that is helpful to Villains or Heroes. First appearance of Dual Face was in Kamen Rider: Last Rider her on HJU. His appearance is of a masked man, his role is similar to Narutaki.

Dual Face Number 20(Selene)- This Dual Face is a woman who acts to deliver information to Number 17 and from time to time, acts as the Devil Advocate, she is mostly in this for the fun of observing. Her appearance is of a futuristic Ninja.

Villians:

Ringo's Top 3, her queen and her two bishop. So far only one has appeared to be one of the top 3 villains for Ringo. One must have been a HJU Villain that had made an impact on the story. Each of Ringo's top 3 is numbered, they may at anytime take on different forms to help out with the story. THey are considered very powerful, and cannot be defeated with just a single rider. It will take a team to defeat them.

Number 3(Right Bishop)- Ash an alternate persona to a Past Villian of an HJU RP.

Mikan's Villians are hidden withing each arc. They may be there as NPC or as side characters. Some of them may already be with the HJU heroes. Not all of them poses a threat. But they are waiting to act, it is up to the players to guess themselves who they are.

Last edited: