Pokemon master!
After the battle with Orga and obtaining her powers, Nami once again stands in another world. She grips her buckle at hand as she takes a good look, "Thank you Bonne..." she says with a smile. The smile disappears when she looks up at the buildings surrounding her, "I wonder what kind of goofy world this is. There's too much glass skyscrapers." she says to herself. Taking a look around, it's a busy metro city area. She gets settled in a cafe, she takes a good look around before approaching the barista.

"It seems like you don't have a manual espresso machine... I'll just have a hot chocolate." she says in disappointment. "Well, our..." the barista was about to recommend another drink, but Nami rebuts, "No... that's fine."

Nami takes a seat beside the window as she hears a screeching noise. "Ryuki's world? Great... here comes a cluster suck." As she looks to the glass next to her displayed a variety of riders battling Imperer. "Stupid riders..." she says to herself as she ignores the screeching. As the screeching gets louder and more irritating, she prepares her buckle at hand. "Then again, I can destroy them all while they're weak..." she says with an evil grin.

She flashes her buckle at the window as she realizes that she's not a Ryuki rider, "God damn habit... alright, let's do this right." she giggles as she places the buckle at her waist, making the belt form. "Let's see where this goes... hen.. shin."

Athena takes a leap through the glass as she stays in the shadows of the battle.

Lurker
Lii struggled to get up. Her breath came in heavy gasps, each one causing raising the temperature inside her helmet. She looked out, cursing the design. It was difficult enough to see through the eyes, large as they were, but to add the helm obscuring much of her vision. The protection was nice but a bit too much. What Lii did see was she was disappearing, or rather her armor was fading away. To further complicate matters there was not one but two more enemies attacking. Lii finally managed to straighten herself, and started to move back towards Roger.
"I don't suppose the diplomatic approach would work here?"

Like a passing wind...
Kazuha put her hands in front of her face. She saw her armor slowly disintegrating into fine grain. Blancwing had already took its time and had left after doing the Final Vent attack. Roger had desperately told them to get out of the mirror world. Not only that, a swarm of Zelles were charging towards them.

Panic set in as the horde continued to run. "Are the rest of you going to be alright getting out of here?!" The ground rumbled as the Zelles ran after them. "I had forgotten you could only stay in here for so long!" Her heart beat faster and faster with the realization of not getting out alive.

For the lulz.
Evan, thinking: This is good: They're still battle damaged and with all these Zelles out, it's only a matter of time.

Retsu: <Evan! Your hands!>

Hearing his partner's voice, Evan snaps out of his thoughts to realize that he is fading away again, his body seemingly fragmenting. He clutches his arm in disbelief.

Evan: No! Not yet! This is the perfect time!

Ougi: <We'll hold down the fort but you need to get to safety! We can't afford to lose our representative/meal ticket!>

Evan: Ugh, damn it you're right. Try to keep them as occupied as possible; if it's happening to me, more than likely it's happening to all of them.

Imperer runs towards the nearest mirror he can find but before he jumps in, Evan notices a new female entering the world.

Evan, thinking: Was she just waiting outside the entire time?! No, it doesn't matter. The more the playing field's slimmed, the better my chances!

He jumps into the mirror, leaving rider form, and landing outside of an office building. He gets up, brushes himself off and looks back in at the spectacle.

Evan: Sorry guys, but I have to do this.

He then walks off trying to figure out where exactly in the city he is.

"I don't suppose the diplomatic approach would work here?"

A low growl of annoyance escape Odin but before he could properly retort, another voice broke in.

"Are the rest of you going to be alright getting out of here?! I had forgotten you could only stay in here for so long!"

"Just run! And don't look back!" Roger yelled as he emotions continued to build. "I can't believe this! Is there nothing I can do to stop this madness and save everyone?!" Roger thought desperately

<You still have
that; don't you Master Roger?> The familiar voice spoke in his mind again.

"That?" Roger blinked slowly behind his visor "Whats th- of course!" If he could have face-palmed himself Roger would have. But holding Nicolas made that impossible.

A trembling hand now rested at the deck. A single finger touched the card... and Roger nearly dropped Nicolas. Images flashed through his mind; a war-torn battlefield, a peaceful two story home, a gigantic office building... all in an instant.

Roger stumbled back in confusion.
"What was that?" He muttered questioningly

<Are we to part then?>

"Part? No... I... wait what?"

<Time is running out Master Roger. You must decide. Use
that... or perish.>

"There's got to be another way!" Roger stated, only to feel a new presence nearby. "Damn it! Not now!" He cursed before turning back to see a cracked but intact mirror near him.

"The exit is over here!" Roger practically screamed before turning to go through it. But something held him back. He wanted to make sure the others escaped safely.... but then again what of Nicolas? The young man still needed treatment for his injuries.

Odin struggled internally with this dilemma, silently praying the others would find the mirror and exit it. So that he wouldn't have to use
that...

----------------------

"Why are we even here?"

Shanti leaned back in her chair and thought for a while.

"Not sure why we're here. To seal the rampaging undead maybe? But some how that feels wrong. This could just be me but doesn't this place, perhaps all of Blades world, feel like a stepping stone to something infinitely larger?"

"Not sure why we're here. To seal the rampaging undead maybe? But some how that feels wrong. This could just be me but doesn't this place, perhaps all of Blades world, feel like a stepping stone to something infinitely larger?"

"Something larger, huh?" Drew took a sip of his drink and stared at the ceiling. "I hope you're wrong. Maybe fighting fictional characters in a fictional world as a fictional hero sounds good to you, but I'm perfectly fine without."

Pokemon master!
After watching the riders of Ryuki's world having a dilemma, the riders seemed to be dissolving. After stepping out from the shadows, she observes the battlefield as she spots out the riders...

"Ryuki.. Odin... Femme... Imperer... today is your unlucky day!" Athena said as she raises her Athena Stanzer, she goes on to slash the closest rider near her, Kamen Rider Odin before she slashes toward Imperer. "You guys are a pain..." she sighs as she wipes her blade down. "Let me give you all a one way ticket out of here..." she then raises her sword at Ryuki, "Don't worry... after I rid of your friends, you're next!"

Athena goes on to charge toward Odin.

//Fixed//

Last edited:
(OOC: Knight is inactive. He's currently unconscious and being protectively carried by Odin.)

Last edited:
Like a passing wind...
"What do you mean you can't cast off?!" Maki looked over to Lumin and the HUD indicated her as a flashing blue outline. That must be how this suit tells you if an ally is in danger. Though there wasn't enough time to waste as the Worms caught the idea that Lumin was in danger and easily exposed. "Watch out!" The Epilachnaworm spat wads of acidic material near the Gatack rider. Maki tackled Lumin to make sure she didn't get hit. "Look...I don't know what's going on with the suit but I don't think we can both fight them efficiently like this!"

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Crystal glance up feeling rather ashamed to have zone out for a few minutes while attending to Hato. It was just something that reared its head once a while especially now more being in the company of fellow HJU members and Kamen Riders. When she was sure that it was all right to leave Hato alone just for a few seconds, the blue-hair girl stood up to stretch out her arms not use to being in a train.

Knowing that there was a grand design that they would help to shape could not help question her self-worth a bit. Crystal was a wanderer between worlds taking what she remembered of each passing world with her and trying to put pieces of her own past together. “My….this is one lively world…†Crystal rubbed the back of her head laughing nervously