Lurker
Lumin groaned slightly as they backed up.
"I know that!...I just don't know how to use them."
Lumin's mind raced, trying to figure out how to fire the cannons.
"Aww man...what were they called anyway...maybe they're voice activated...oh! Gatack Vulcans!"
A beep signaled confirmation as the reticule on the worm in front of her pulsed and in the left and right corners of her HUD a circle that was was cut into eight slices appeared. A quick image of her right glove appeared and a line extended form the two circles to the palm of her glove. Lumin instinctively flexed, pressing her fingers against her palm. However, the inability to feel caused what she thought was just a slight touch to be a hard press and the cannons kicked in. They began firing shots in quick succession.
THOOM THOOM
THOOM THOOM
THOOM THOOM

The shots rocketed into the crowd of worms, sending multiple enemies flying. Two of the shots had connected dead on with a target and while the explosion from them wasn't large, the aliens were obliterated instantly.
After the third volley Lumin opened her hand and the shots stopped.
"Okay...mental note, a manual would be nice."
Lumin noticed that for each shot fired fired, a slice of the circle on her HUD had disappeared. Lumin realized what it meant. The circle slices was how much ammo she had.
"Aww man...I only have eight rounds in each cannon."
The destruction from her cannons had disoriented the group and Lumin took it as a sign to get outside. She turned and started to run. Well, with the armor she could only manage a jog, but at least she was moving. She headed outsides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RK looked over to where the young man had motioned. His eyes narrowed.
"I don't know...maybe we should just try to find..."
RK's stomach growled and he put a hand behind his head.
"Find someplace to eat. I can't think on an empty stomach."
While RK was hungry, he also didn't want to run into any more monsters. So getting to a populated area seemed like a good idea.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
"Roger that." Jared took his eyes of the rider and saluted Rk. "And to be honest I'm a little hungry myself." He said nodding then looked down as his stomach growled as well. He looked at his feet for a moment before he noticed he was still missing his right shoe Crap I almost forgot.

"Ah wait a sec." He muttered to Rk as he hopped away from him find where his shoe had fallen off. He picked it up and sat down as he struggled getting his foot into it."God...Dammit. I swear I'm gettin a different brand next time I hit the shops."
////////////
Not far from where Jared and Rk stood the rider on the black motorcycle listened to a computer voice from an earpeice as rode in their direction.
"According to the signal our satelites are recieving, the other agent along with the gear should be in view and ready for pick up, correct?"
"Yes I can see the gear..." The rider confirmed squinting his eyes behind his dark shades. "But there are two individuals with it. I don't recognize em. Were there any others involved with the operation? "
"Negative."
"Hmmph, looks like he bit the dust. Oh well... Permission to kill?"
"Only if necessary. Retrieving stolen is your first priority. Report after completing the objective." The voice ordered ending the conversation.
The rider smirked."I'll take that as a yes" he said adjusting his shades while speeding up.
/////////////
"Oookay." Jared said standing up. He tapped the tip of his foot into the ground." Tottally jacked up my shoe but its all good... Huh?" He Jared turned as he saw the rider get close. I want to ask him for directions but...I'll just let him pass. he thought turning away.

To his surprise the stranger stopped right beside him. "Any reason why you and your friend stopped on the side of the road?" he asked in a friendly tone.
"Er, uh, We uh..well My friend and I are..."Jared gestured to Rk as he struggled to find the right word in japanese.
"Lost?"
"Yes!" He replied snapping a finger.
The rider got off his bike. "Oh thats okay. I can help you Mr...?" he held his hand out. Without thinking Jared put his out to shake it.
"Oh just call me-OW Christ!" he exclaimed as the man twisted his arm but Jared punched him with his free one, making him let go and then again sending him to the ground. "Tried to pull one over me huh,chump? " The man quickly recovered and changed into the Mantis orphenoch. "Hmmph. That's right killjoy. But i'll still get my fun."
"Oh you'll get your fun all right! as soon as i..." Jared's expression got a little more serious. Damn it. He's between me and the belt... "Yo Rk! Think you could give me some help."
The orphenoch turned to Rk."Oy you sit tight and watch. Don't try to run cause I could chase you all day."

(OOC: toss the belt...yeah its goin down like that.)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
"Wait what?! First of all I was about to recommand the same plan, we know how this work." Began Dave, pointing at himself and Hector "And second of all, you expect us to go along with you just because you say so? Who do you think you are? Narutaki? I'm warning you if you tell us Decade is the destroyer of worlds I'm takin' the whole Getalong Gang on permenant vacation in Micronesia."

"If you were going to go to the café anyway you have no reason to disagree with me." Said the mysterious woman.

Dave crossed his arms "Yeah well...if you don't want to tell us who you are you could have the common curtesy of picking an alias." he grumbled.

The woman took a pause "I don't care what you want to refer to me as."

Dave smirk, intent on making her regret that largess "Allright... if you show up with the Swan Prince then you're the Swan Princess."

"What?!"

"Pick a better one or deal with it. Now as for you..." Dave then stalked up to the Imagin, pointing at his nose. "I might be a nice guy like Ryoutarou but I'm not gonna let you boss me around. Normally I might trust you or even gladly work with you, but right now you're just as suspicious as the Swan Princess here."

"How dare you question me? Your head is..." Began Sieg.

"Oh shut up!" And with that Dave grabbed the Imagin by the collar and headbutt him.

This didn't go as plan as a reaction to the impact Sieg dematerialized and entered the young man's body. White highlight appeared in his hair as they got longer and a large feathered scarf flowed down from his neck and his glasses turned gold with small wings design on the side of the head.

S-Dave stumbled back a few steps.

((OOC: You can use Seig as an NPC while inside of me for a while.))

Lurker
The second RK saw the man change into the monster, he got into a battle position. He saw the belt on the ground.
'The Faiz Gear...'
RK quickly grabbed it. moving away from the Orphenoch. The monster turned slightly to face him.

"Oy you sit tight and watch. Don't try to run cause I could chase you all day."

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, his face was met with RKs boot. RK then used the moment to vault over the monster, landing next to Jared. RK stood up, looking very confused.
"Hey...I had no idea how I did that. It was like...instinct, my body just took over. Weird...anyway, here."
RK held up the belt.
"Sorry I can't really help much, so just kick his ass twice as heard for the both of us."

Like a passing wind...
The two ran into the main lot which led to an open chain-linked gate. "Those guys probably got out already." Maki's HUD displayed red boxes which indicated the closest Worms. His heart beat faster as they walked out from the two large metal doors that once covered the main warehouse. "We'll try to hold them off here okay Lumin? We can't let them get out of here! They're way too close to the residential district!" He took out the Kunai Gun and took the weak ones out quickly. Suddenly, a warning dialog popped up on his HUD. "What the hell?..."

The Kabuto suit put a red outline on a Worm in the middle of the mass. MOLTING DETECTED. "You getting the same message Lumin?" He had venture a few feet away from Lumin from where he eliminated the weak Worms. Maki then ran back near the Gatack user.

The Worm that was indicated on the HUD had already done molting. MOLTING COMPLETE...SCANNING FOR WORM TYPE...TYPE FOUND...TYPE EPILACHNAWORM Maki had something to say but noticed an odd behavior with this Worm. "What is it doing?" Maki's eyes then widened when he realized what it was doing. He saw the unmolted Worms being wrapped by tentacles and then having their energy absorbed away. This Worm then threw past the two Riders, making them explode behind them but far enough to not hurt them. It was as if it was taunting them.

Ore, Sanjou!
Hector let out a sigh and lowered his head, shakind it side to side "This is what you get for not thinking before you act. Honestly Dave, you might as well be a human reincarnation of Momotaros the way you act"

Seeing that S-Dave wasn't replying, Hector then asked "Let me guess: you're surpressing the guy, aren't you?" S-Dave then replied with "That is correct. This ruffian tried to assault my gloriousness, so I decided to put him in his place by using his body"

"That's just great" Hector said sarcastically, then took the extra helmet Dave had brought him. In his hands, the helmet changed to black and gold, and changed in design to have a crestes tricorn-like look and seem more rustic.

Hector then put on the helmet, got on the YuuHaunter and started it up "Well, if you're really here to help us then you'd better get on Dave's bike and follow me. Since I don't know where we landed in relation to the cafe, we'll have to search around the city" Ghost then mementarilly possessed Hector and said "Look here, bird! You better listen to what this guy says, or else I'll make a roast swan out of you!"

Relinquishing his possession of Hector, Hector then drove off into the city in search of Shannon's

OOC: the hex color I used for Sieg's text is #FFDF00

Last edited:
Lurker
MOLTING COMPLETE...SCANNING FOR WORM TYPE...TYPE FOUND...TYPE EPILACHNAWORM

"Who the hell names these things?"
Lumin's HUD began to flash with text, giving off different statistics for the enemy that she didn't understand. She snapped to attention when the new Worm destroyed to of its own comrades. Lumin grunted.
"Looks like I'll need a little boost."
Lumin settled her right hand onto the Zector that was attached to her belt. She lightly grasped the pincers and pulled them back.
"Cast off!"
Small rivets of energy moved like electricity along her belt. They swirled around the belt for a moment. Lumin looked down, seeing a new item of her HUD. A small image of her suit appeared and her belt area flashed. She saw the words charging flashing near it and a number one hundred underneath. After a second of wondering the small suit in her visor flashed in four areas, her two arms and her two legs. Lumin suddenly had a hunch and concentrated on her left arm. The small rivets of energy moved form her belt to her left arm. Simultaneously the flashing area of her belt switched to her arm flashing. The number then began counting down rather quickly from one hundred. Lumin looked over to Maki.
"I..Can't cast off!"

"Ah! That's a relief. I was afraid, for a moment there ..." Kivat replied happily. "It's a strange situation we've been thrown in, so I was almost expecting the worst ...""Elise? She's a wonderful fighter and is more than worthy to be Kiva, but ... she's just having a moment right now to herself. But those two ... it was a surprise to me at first, too, especially considering they were both defeated and destroyed before ..."

He fluttered his wings, trying not to think about it or anything else any harder than he had to.
"In any case, I'm happy to see you here again."

Kurovat nodded, understanding their partners need for time away from them. Kurovat gave a wide smile, truly happy to see his son again.

“I'm glad to see you again my son.â€

Kurovat noticed that Aliah was eating as well but decided not to bother him. He took a deep breath.

“I mustn't give in to rage. I wish to go after those two and give them a piece of my mind...â€
He growled as his thoughts turned to Arc and Rey Kivat.

-----------------------------

"Crap, again?"

Roger turned in time to see the young man's armor fade and soon after fell unconscious. Rushing to his side Roger picked him up gently. He looked desperately around for a mirror to leave. The young man needed medical attention for his wounds.

The few standing structures seemed to rumble. The rumbling grew louder and closer, causing Roger to turn. Behind his visor Roger's eyes widened in horror. A horde of Zelles were now bearing down on the group.

“It can't be... Imperer!â€
Roger exclaimed in a mix of rage and panic. “That bastard is attacking us! We need to run!â€

As if to spur him on, Roger was further horrified to see his armor dissolving. Time in the mirror world was up. He could see the same situation on all the riders present.

“Damn it! Imperer is the least of our problems! We need to leave before we disintegrate!â€

----------------

(OOC: I figured the fight with Dive and his beast ate up the 5 minute limit in the mirror world.)

Some folks say its like a cloud.
"Sorry I can't really help much, so just kick his ass twice as heard for the both of us."
The orphenoch fell to a knee and grabbed his face in pain. "Ahh you little...Grrr! What the hell are you?!"

Jared ignored him and took the belt and nodded to to Rk in approval. "Roger that! Thanks Broski...Hey I ain't gonna lie that was bitchin'! Rk if your a Grand master you have to teach me." He said puttting on the belt. Meeting up with this guy was definitely no coincidence!
The Mantis orphenoch took his hand away from his face and watched as Jared input the the code. So.. you're the one who took care of my partner?" He asked not really caring about his death.
"STANDING BY."
What?...So he's in cahoots with that bastard who killed all those soldiers. Figures he'd be in league with that guy... Jared glared at him as he closed the phone and raised it in the air. "Yeah and rest assured you're gonna get the same thing he got."
"Oh?" he replied."Come at me then."he said confidently.
"Henshin." he said putting the phone into the slot and turning it.
"COMPLETE!" A second later and a flash of light Jared was covered in Faiz's armor dashing forward.

Bidou decided that he needed to take this battle to its conclusion before the toll on his body overcomes him, and charges towards the Heat dopant, looking to take her out first. The fiery femme notices this as she got back on her feet, and throws up both of her flame-lit hands and began tossing a small volley of fireballs towards Double. Bidou knew he could not hope to dodge most of the deadly projectiles with the heavy Metal memory in-place, and instead used both ends of the Metal Shaft to knock aside the fireballs as he charged through the exploding scenery to close with the dopant. The dopant, already wary of this form's immense power, tried to use her speed to launch quick, defensive strikes at Double. Bidou tried to return with a solid counterattack several times, but the opening was gone by the time his attack could reach the dopant.

Setsuna then chuckled and said, "Bidou, she's just attacking with feints and harmless jabs in order to buy time; she knows the difference between our power level is too great." The Heat dopant looks up in surprise at being seen through, but also hisses angrily at Setsuna's taunts. It was true, she hoped by at least not getting hit it would also buy enough time for her stronger partner to come around and assist her, but part of her wanted to prove that she was strong enough to take Double out by herself. Still, the lingering pain of the last hit she took made the hesitation last only a split second.

But, that moment of hesitation in her defenses was all that Setsuna needed as Double shifted the grip on the Metal Shaft closer to the middle and struck the Heat dopant with a quick swipe to her side, then almost immediately with another quick swipe to her neck with the other end. The dopant yelped in surprise at the two light but unexpected hits, quickly reestablishing her stance again before resuming her defensive attacks. Bidou was now the one to chuckle, though, as Double easily countered the dopant's quick strikes with his own with his staff, "If you think that level of speed is able to overwhelm HeatMetal, little-miss-dopant, then you're making a deadly mistake!"

Although the grip traded power for speed, Bidou was able to take advantage of the Heat dopant's anger and shock to briefly stun her after another well-placed counterattack. Shifting his grip back to normal, Bidou took advantage of this opening to bring the Metal Shaft around with a full strike to the dopant that sent her flying back against a wall with a loud smack. A painful grunt barely escaped the dopant before Bidou drove the staff at her midsection with a thrust that pinned her to the wall. The Heat dopant frantically tried to grab on to the staff and push herself off, but it couldn't move an inch as Bidou shifted his footing and poured his full strength into it. With a loud shout, Bidou finally swung the Metal Shaft around, dragging the Heat dopant forcibly along the crumbling concrete wall for several meters before flinging her roughly down the empty street.

Bidou coughed and wheezed as he followed the trajectory of the Heat dopant with his eyes, but he knew by the pounding of the ground a little distance behind him that he would barely have a chance to catch his breath, let alone take in the view. Double turned around slowly, using the Metal Shaft as a little bit of a walking stick. Immediately, Bidou ducked as a large stone block sailed just over him by a mere hand's width, catching him a little off-guard. He looked back at the Metal dopant as the monster held its large hammer over its head menacingly, and then swung down to knock another piece of debris at the Rider. Dodging the projectile easily this time, Bidou readied his staff again and murmured as he advanced, "Yeah, yeah. I haven't forgotten about you, you overgrown paperweight..."