For the lulz.
Imperer sees the the entire debacle play out, with the Rider eaten by his own partner and said partner destroyed by the other Riders' combined attacks.

Imperer: Well crap. If only I was a bit faster. But this is still a good vantage point.

Ougi and Retsu then rejoin him, looking somewhat annoyed.

Imperer: What's with you two?

Ougi: <Ah, all those other Contract Beasts started stealing our snacks!!>

Imperer: I thought that those were nothing for you guys.

Retsu: <Still, they're reaping our efforts. So what's the next course of action?>

Imperer: We may never get another chance like this. Wait for my signal.

Okay, Ryuki, Knight, and Odin have all taken a good bit of battle damage. Knight's completely out, Ryuki's hurt bad but Odin could still put up a good fight plus there's still the two Femmes to worry about.

Say, Retsu? You said I had the entire strength of your tribe behind me, right?

Retsu: <Yes, when you bonded with me, the pact spread out to the rest of them. They'll see you as one of our own.>

Imperer: Good, I'm calling in a favor.

He then removes a card from his deck, places it into the slot over his knee and slides the faceplate.

ADVENT

When the word echoes it brings a large group of Zelles to his side from seemingly out of nowhere.

Imperer: Guys, I've got one chance to get the one thing I've always wanted in this world. If I have to burn a few bridges to do it, then so be it. Take them down.

The crowd then begins rushing at the group of Riders at breakneck speed.

-------------

Julian: Okay, just where's this radar telling me to go? .....Wait. This area seems familiar. I ran through here on my way to the Garage. Then that means!

After a few minutes, he ends up back at the crossing seeing two Rider struggling with two of the Unknown. He dismounts his bike in disbelief.

Julian: Aw crap, there are two of them now! Where'd this guy come from?!
And Riders? Well, all things considered if there can be monsters, Riders shouldn't be that far behind.

He goes into the side chamber of the bike and takes out a large blade and mounts it to his arm.

Damn, this thing is unwieldy! But I can't let that stop me now!

He then charges at the Zebra currently attacking the white Rider.

Lurker
Lumin held out her hand and the Gatack Zector buzzed gently into her palm. With one quick motion she slid it into the belt, hearing a click followed by a machine sounding hum.

HENSHIN

Lumin closed her eyes, unsure of what was going to happen. She felt it appear on her. It was weird, like a second skin began to crawl along her body from the feet up. Lumin peeked and saw what it was, a type of suit. It looked and felt leathery, but tougher. Like it had something sewn into the strange fabric. It covered her completely leaving only her face open. But that was where the armor came in. It followed the same pattern as the "skin". The armor was cold, that was all she could feel with the second skin blocking most of her sense of feeling. In fact, as the armor covered her completely Lumin felt completely deprived. There was no light, nothing to feel but the armor against her skin, and the sound of a soft whirring as the armor kicked online.

Finally a light revealed to her she was now looking through a HUD of some kind. She knew what Gatack looked like but never guessed the inside was so high tech. There was lines showing all kinds of information on the things in front of her. Kabuto himself was somewhat highlighted in a passive color, no doubt signaling his alliance. The worms had a red hue to them, along with small lines of text that would appear giving bit of information on them. There was a lot more icons she could see along the corners of the HUD but not knowing what they were, she simply decided to ignore them. She focused on a Worm that was close to her, staring at it. Eventually a reticule appeared on the Worm, as if marking it. Lumin wasn't sure what this meant and ignored it. She moved her arms and was surprised to see the armor moved along with her. She was sure it would be too heavy for her to actually be mobile but the armor wasn't too bad, although it did seem a bit sluggish. No doubt because she was still in Masked Form. She took a stance next to Maki.
"Let's go..."

Like a passing wind...
[OOC: I actually like that description behind the suit RK.]

On his HUD, a small window showing Shirai's face appeared. "You need to get out! Do you not realize how many of them are in there?" Maki chuckled. "I can handle this Shirai. You guys need to leave this area. I'll come back after I'm done here!" He could tell the distress on his face. "I've got someone helping me out here." Shirai had a much more confused expression now. "What do you mean?" Maki sighed and took a deep breath. "I'll tell you when I'm done! NOW LEAVE!" Despite being older than Maki, Shirai knew he had to obey since Maki was his field commander. "Yes sir...call if you need backup and take care!"

"Will do..." Before cutting off the video feed on his HUD, he saw Micheal's face pop out into the camera before cutting off. I'm sure he wanted to say how irresponsible I am. He chuckled at the thought but then realized the task at hand. Flicking his wrist, he looked at Lumin who had now transformed into Gatack. "You'll get used to the suit. Now...those guns you have on your shoulder, use them to clear those Worms in our way so we have time to get outside into the main lot where we can draw them in!"

変わって欲しくないよ。
"Neither have I ... I'm used to jerks, but not jerks on that scale, you know?" Elise finished off her meal, placing her chopsticks down on the plate. "But man, you're pretty lucky~ I'm just ... normal, I guess. Middle class family, average income, average school and jobs and all that. I've dreamed of what I could do if I was that rich ... I suppose it goes to show how pretty much anyone in this situation can be called up to fight, huh?"

She stopped for a minute, pondering what she'd just said. "Though there's gotta be some link somewhere. It can't just be a coincidence that all of us could be brought here at the same time."

Elise took another sip of her tea when she noticed Kenji trying to talk to Will -- and while he didn't have to lay it on quite so harsh in the beginning, he did have a point; there was no time for any of them to be wallowing in guilt, they had to gear up and fight! "In any case ... we still have a long way ahead of us if we wanna win this thing and save everyone, right? So we should prepare and try to do our best!"

Hooray for emotional turnaround! Feeling a sudden burst of determination inside, she stood up, turned to Will and said, "I'll help you get Koumori back! It was my fault she got knocked out, after all ... and I'm really, really sorry about that, I was trying to save her from that creepy woman! But I want to make it up to you and prove that I'm worthy enough to be Kiva!"

Some folks say its like a cloud.
"Me?" Jared pointed at himself. His finger went around the area as he tried and failed to remember which way he was going before and eventually pointed to the ground. " Uhhhhhhh. I guess I was headin....nowhere."

He shook his curly haired head. "Yeah, I kinda just chose a direction without giving much thought into it. " He admitted.

"But I'm sure once we start goin we'll meet somebody who knows whats...up." Jared's ear twitched and he turned his head toward a sound. Not too far away another person on a motorcycle was riding in their direction. He grinned "See? We didn't even have to move."

"Not sure about you but I'm incredibly sore..."

"Yeah," Drew said as he rubbed his shoulder. Already he could feel the muscles beginning to tighten up and burn. He'd certainly be feeling this in the morning. "I don't think I've been through something like that since...well, ever." He stared up at the ceiling. "Why are we even here?"

No Fear, No Pain.
The two Zebra Lords fighting Ziginz both turned their attention to the new rider that had appeared, as did Ziginz. Unlike the Lords, however, Ziginz didn’t stay distracted long. Ziginz took advantage of the situation and slung his head back with enough force to stun the Lord holding him. The Lord released its grasp to grab it’s face, at which point Ziginz kicked it further back. The other Lord returned it’s attention to Ziginz in time to see him hit the switch on the left side of his belt causing the Blue Dragon’s Eye to open. Ziginz’s chest armor and left arm turned blue as he assumed Storm Form. The two lords charged at Ziginz again he ducked out of the way causing the two lords to hit one another. Ziginz felt faster, lighter, and far more able to fight two foes. “Haha so this is what a form change feels like. Talk about a head rush.” Ziginz cracks his knuckles as he runs at the two lords, dodging their attacks while landing more then a few of his own, and even tricking them into hitting each other a few times. He soon realized that this form wasn’t about how hard he hit his foe, but rather about where and when. The form wasn’t exactly suited to Ziginz’s normal fighting style, but after a few moments he was able to adapt.

Finally, Ziginz could feel power building up within him, the same feeling as before his first rider kick. As the horns on his head spread, the air around him began to swirl and the wind picked up blowing heavily toward the two lords. Ziginz drew back his left hand as the wind became more concentrated and swirled around it. He dashed forward seemingly projected by the wind, as one lord jumped away and he pierced the other through the stomach with his left hand. A ring of light appeared over the head of the lord that Ziginz had just hit as he pulled his arm from the lord and jumped back before it exploded. As the smoke cleared Ziginz looked around for the other lord but it was no where to be found. “So it ran away, guess we will have to find it later…” Ziginz turned to check on Suzuku and the rider he figured was G3 or G3 mild. If necessary he was ready and willing to run in to help the two should they need it.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The discussion aboard the wagon was disturbed by the sound of a horn and multicolored flashes being seen through the windows. Naomi stepped up to the P.A. system and made a quick announcement.

"Attention all passengers, we've arrived in November 2010 and will be landing soon! Please make sure you have all of your belongings before disembarking. Thank you for riding DenLiner!" She said cheerfully.

"Time to get to work!" Declared Dave, getting up "Thanks for the first aid Naomi! You're awesome!" He told the young woman as he left the wagon

"I hope that wasn't supposed to be a time travel pun." Commented Archie.

"Shut up!"

Dave rushed toward the front car to get back to his bike. In a quick motion the Den-o Belt was once again around his waist when he met up with Owner.

"Owner! We're here... say I've bean meaning to ask... is there... is there a Ryoutarou Nogami out there who also is Den-o?" He asked.

"The Den-o powers can travel in time and exist at multiple points at once, sometimes multiple people at the same time can have it. Ryoutarou-kun and his friends have their own battles to fight, just as you will have yours...beside it would not be wise for your two belts or Den-Liners to meet..." He explained cryptically before leaving.

"Guess that explains it...wait that mean this isn't the same train?" Asked Dave, only to realize there was no one left in the corridor.

He shruged and headed back to DenBire FIRE. With a quick press of a button her got his pass back and the sound of his belt rang out.

"Henshin!" He said with delight, swiping the pass over the Terminal Buckle's Setouch crystal.

"SWORD FORM." intoned the belt.

The familiar armor formed around the young man and he climbed on top of the bike, starting up the display to the outside. He found himself flying over Tokyo. The DenLiner drew a circle in the sky as it descended toward the city. Much to Den-o's confusion everything was calm and still. There was no destruction, no burning buildings, no explosions, no smoke plumes, nothing!

"I thought he was already here?! What gives?" he asked, no one in particular. "Better find a place to land."

Dave headed toward what seemed to be a train depot on the outskirt of town, there wasn't much activity there and he landed the DenLiner between two abandonned train.

After landing a quick trip to the nearest phone got him on the PA system "Allright campers this is your captain speaking! We've landed in sunny, but chilly, November 2010, there seems to be a total lack of mayhem and carnage so we'll have to go on a little recon to find our guy. Kamen Rider Yuuki please meet me by the nose of the train, the rest of you just sit tight and enjoy the coffee thank you! Oh and Naomi if you got a spare jacket laying around I could use one, readings show some pretty cold weather out there."

In a roar of its engine DenBird FIRE flew off the front car of DenLiner and landed, hard, in front of it. On its back were hooked two mortocycle helmet, one with a grey line at its center, another with a red one. Dave had found these laying around in a service closet near the bike, figured they were there for a reason and picked the two most fitting for him and hector.

Den-o got off the bike and removed his belt, returning to normal. He shivered a bit in th cold November air but it didn't feel much worse than a cool october back home, still driving without a good jacket would be a pain. Hopefully DenLiner was equipped for this sort of thing, it was a time traveling train after all.

"I really hope I can still drive this thing without the suit." Dave said under his breath.

Ore, Sanjou!
"You two, stay here" Hector said to Shadow and Phantom "Ghost, you get in my body and come with me, but no possession got it?"

"Heh. No problem, boss man" Ghost then jumped into Hector's body and remained dormant as told. Exiting the train, he went up to the front to meet Dave "You were pretty formal back there, weren't you?" He said

Noticing Dave was on his red DenBird, Hector said "So, we're going somewhere? If that's the case, let me try something"

Taking out his Rider Pass, he held it up and the Ghost Train came to himsettling down near to their location "I hope this works"

Motioning with his pass, the skull face on the front car slowly but surely started to open up bit by bit. when it was fully opened, a bike came flying out and drove itself to Hector. The bike was similar to the DenBird, but black with gold accents, additional patterns, and red headlights. Adorned on the fron was a skull with two bones jutting out to form a V-fin. The rear spoiler also had a bone-like structure, there were also bone-like decorations, in various other places on the bike, including a ribcage of sorts over then engine block, and it seemed very much designed after Yuuki

Admiring the bike, Hector remarked "Ooh, not bad. I like it. I think I'll christen this... the Machine YuuHaunter"

"What are we going to do now? Seeing as Heiwa's in no condition to fight, and that Connor guy is gone, that just leaves you and I as the only Riders around here. Got a plan?"

Last edited:
Den-O World,

"What will you do now indeed" The masked woman appeared out of no where, in front of the questioning rider. "I might have an answer" She said in a bored way Not caring so much in ways of any other questions.

"yes He is unable to fight, but that's OK I will do it in his stead, not like I can't transform either" She paced around crossing her arm. " Well, it's simple really. Just look for clues, That Imagin came from that girl that is passed out right? why not try searching at her shop. You might find something" She looked on to them,seeing untrustworthy faces. "I'm not telling you who I am...perhaps you'll listen to this guy" She snapped her fingers and a Imagin appeared out of the corner.

"Would you kindly make them follow us Seig?" She spoke to the white Imagin. " Please do not talk to me in such a manner" Sieg explained and then looked on towards the riders in front of him. "she gave you a good lead, I would start there"

Kiva's world.

Dual face got tired or Juggling and went ahead to the floor to lay down. "gimme alittle bit, I need rest" He said passing out withing seconds.