レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, anything with a simple horror movie, I can't deal with it.

Pokémon Collector
I ended up downloading the wrong fansub somewhere else and got subs in... German or something, I really have no idea what language it was in.

But I was too lazy to find an English sub, so I just watched the episode in whatever language it was in. It was good from what I could understand (a bit gory for my tastes, but oh well), but I'll form a better opinion once I watch it with English subs. :p

I don't like zombie stories very much at all, but I'll probably still watch this. Especially once I get back to college and have my roommates watch it with me.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Well it's obviously the language of the anime is Japanese unless it's dub by other languages. I post the episode link for free to watch without downloading.

Pokémon Collector
Whoops, I mistyped. The spoken language was Japanese, but I'm pretty sure the subtitles were German (but I deleted the file so I can't be certain). I've taken a semester of Japanese and have done independent study since then, so I did have a shaky grasp on what was being said, but I didn't get the full idea of what was going on.

Ah, now that I look back in the thread, I see that you did post up the link. Thanks, I'll have to watch it later on tonight. :)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Reimon, do you know where I can torrent this?

レイモン (雷蒙)
You can go to MegaVideo but I usually post the episode link every time it broadcast & sub.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
You can go to MegaVideo but I usually post the episode link every time it broadcast & sub.
Megavideo doesn't work for me. I prefer to download the whole ep via torrent.