In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
gonna warn everyone now if you truly liked the main show stay far away from that OVA, its so pointless idk why I even watched it.

and one question did Takashi really F*** a zombie?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I thought you watched it, so why are you asking that question? :laugh:

I'm familiar with Highschool of the Dead with the manga but I became interested when the anime came out. I watched a few of it, but I'm starting to watch it as a whole when the English dub came. I don't mind about the uncensored stuff on its fanservice but its plot is interesting: a group of high school (and possible their parents) fighting zombies! Who would hate that?

And here are my favorite characters: Takashi is unsure of himself but he became a fighter and a great group leader. Some will hate Kohta being a fat nerd who loves guns but many love him being a gun-totting badass. Saeko is cool and a formidable sword-wielding babe in my eyes.

Overall, a great cast. And they were fit for one of my next drawfag request project on 4chan. :p

レイモン (雷蒙)
gonna warn everyone now if you truly liked the main show stay far away from that OVA, its so pointless idk why I even watched it.

and one question did Takashi really F*** a zombie?

Probably not, maybe the zombies suddenly came out of no where to get on Takashi while he's in his dream thinking the zombies were the 4 girls doing ecchi stuffs.