my god that was epic!

lol I especially loved the song that sounded like it was ripping on 28 days later - in the house in heart beat (from 18:13 to 19:48) gave it more of that zombie tribute kinda feel (okay so 28 days later isnt zombies ya know what I mean right?)

bring on episode 2!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Indeed yeah.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydmmPjW0RQ"]Opening[/ame]
The opening kind of brings the anime to calm down from the fear scenes of the show.

Webslinger
My friend told me about this series and at first I wasn't gonna watch it because I hate zombies but after watching ep1 I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED!!! Btw [HIDE]I saw his best friends death coming[/HIDE]

レイモン (雷蒙)
I hate zombies too including anything with monsters, but as long as it's related to the school anime, I'm fine.

Webslinger
I hate zombies too including anything with monsters, but as long as it's related to the school anime, I'm fine.

My exact thoughts too, I wasn't gonna give this a chance because of the whole zombie/killing innocent people/and transforming into zombies thing. But my friend, who knows what good anime is, recommended it.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
pssh! man, let the fanservice help you forget that zombie mess! but true it is kinda chillin to think about it like that.