High School of the Dead

Forte

Pokémon Collector
I ended up downloading the wrong fansub somewhere else and got subs in... German or something, I really have no idea what language it was in.

But I was too lazy to find an English sub, so I just watched the episode in whatever language it was in. It was good from what I could understand (a bit gory for my tastes, but oh well), but I'll form a better opinion once I watch it with English subs. :p

I don't like zombie stories very much at all, but I'll probably still watch this. Especially once I get back to college and have my roommates watch it with me.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Well it's obviously the language of the anime is Japanese unless it's dub by other languages. I post the episode link for free to watch without downloading.

Forte

Pokémon Collector
Whoops, I mistyped. The spoken language was Japanese, but I'm pretty sure the subtitles were German (but I deleted the file so I can't be certain). I've taken a semester of Japanese and have done independent study since then, so I did have a shaky grasp on what was being said, but I didn't get the full idea of what was going on.

Ah, now that I look back in the thread, I see that you did post up the link. Thanks, I'll have to watch it later on tonight. :)

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
You can go to MegaVideo but I usually post the episode link every time it broadcast & sub.

XenonVincent777

School Days
Takagi is such a ***** towards Hirano, but damn, she really freaked out when she was killing that zombie. She used a drill right?

Saeko's a pretty cool chick and the nurse is pretty much I expected her to be: clumsy:laugh:

Episode 2 is pretty kickass and I love the title for ep3 "Democracy Under The Dead":buttrock:

ReD-X

I missed bits of episode 2 due to being busy, but I will rewatch over the weekend, anyways it didnt seem as awsome as episode 1 did, still cool just not as cool, lets hope the series overall has epic win value :)

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
For now, they need to plan to get out of school away from those zombies as soon as possible.

Wonderwall

Webslinger
^ I'm pretty sure they are going to be out of the school by the next ep. Just saw ep 2 and creating a wanna be machine gun has got to be the greatest idea. Headshots FTW :buttrock:

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
This looks AWESOME. I love their art. There's something about it that's different from other animes.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts