Lurker
This is one show I've got to keep my eyes on!! I'm seriously gonna own this when it comes out too dvd here!

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
The first episode was epic. In their world is being taken with a very deadly disease that turns humans into zombies.

Banned
Reimon,

The series itself reminded me of Resident Evil. That's why I love this show a lot more than I can expected. I'm going to follow this show very carefully.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Alright. I found such scenes more disturbing, which left me puzzled as to the censorship of the suicide, which can be seen in full in the promo PV for the series. Must have been to do with the TV channel broadcast, it's just odd they would cut that, but not some of the more gorier scenes. Oh well, it's a great show.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Probably some people can't resist of too much disturbing materials.

Some folks say its like a cloud.
just like the manga. boobage and blood. I actually laughed at the BFF part because in the manga one of the grls gets caught and the otherone just doesnt want to let her go and double kill for the zombies. Instead one girl sparta kicks the other? i can dig it. yeeeaaah im lookin forward to next episode.

School Days
The first episode was really good. I love how it just starts with one zombie guy biting a teacher and from there all hell breaks loose in the school!:castlerock:

Next episode looks good. I want to see the chubby guy with glasses kick some zombie ass!