Banned
Reimon,

Will you please post episode one subbed, will you?? I couldn't find any, because I'm going to watch it in HD.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Wow so many people dead in the first episode...Hayashi sensei, Tejima, Misuzu, Toshimi. Especially at Hisashi becoming a zombie at the end and Takashi killing him. Rei dumping him and getting this is a kind of what goes around comes around...like "steal my love and you die" kind of thing.

Last edited:
Banned
Reimon,

Just to let you know that Horriblesubs has just picked this series up. It's going to be broadcast in HD! :castlerock:

Like a passing wind...
Horriblesubs' sub is just a copy of the streamed broadcast. Commie's actually fansubbing the series. Also, this anime just got licensed so sites like ANN are streaming it so I'm not sure if Commie has to stop subbing or not.

Anyway, I watched today and it resembles the manga pretty good. The art style is pretty close. This is gonna be pretty awesome anime.

Apparently, the manga gets another volume this month along with the anime so pretty good stuff eh?

レイモン (雷蒙)
The "BFF" part was pretty brutal. Definitely hit an emotion spot there.

Banned
Horriblesubs' sub is just a copy of the streamed broadcast. Commie's actually fansubbing the series. Also, this anime just got licensed so sites like ANN are streaming it so I'm not sure if Commie has to stop subbing or not.

Anyway, I watched today and it resembles the manga pretty good. The art style is pretty close. This is gonna be pretty awesome anime.

Apparently, the manga gets another volume this month along with the anime so pretty good stuff eh?

Don't you think I know that? That's why I trust Horriblesubs most. But when I got this to playing in VLC media player, it went back to original anime network with dvd-like subtitle. Man..it's really good.

I love boobs bouncing! :laugh: