High School of the Dead

Barashin

Lurker
This is one show I've got to keep my eyes on!! I'm seriously gonna own this when it comes out too dvd here!

Last edited:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
The first episode was epic. In their world is being taken with a very deadly disease that turns humans into zombies.

Reimon,

The series itself reminded me of Resident Evil. That's why I love this show a lot more than I can expected. I'm going to follow this show very carefully.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Alright. I found such scenes more disturbing, which left me puzzled as to the censorship of the suicide, which can be seen in full in the promo PV for the series. Must have been to do with the TV channel broadcast, it's just odd they would cut that, but not some of the more gorier scenes. Oh well, it's a great show.

Afro

Some folks say its like a cloud.
just like the manga. boobage and blood. I actually laughed at the BFF part because in the manga one of the grls gets caught and the otherone just doesnt want to let her go and double kill for the zombies. Instead one girl sparta kicks the other? i can dig it. yeeeaaah im lookin forward to next episode.

XenonVincent777

School Days
The first episode was really good. I love how it just starts with one zombie guy biting a teacher and from there all hell breaks loose in the school!:castlerock:

Next episode looks good. I want to see the chubby guy with glasses kick some zombie ass!

ReD-X

my god that was epic!

lol I especially loved the song that sounded like it was ripping on 28 days later - in the house in heart beat (from 18:13 to 19:48) gave it more of that zombie tribute kinda feel (okay so 28 days later isnt zombies ya know what I mean right?)

bring on episode 2!

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Indeed yeah.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydmmPjW0RQ"]Opening[/ame]
The opening kind of brings the anime to calm down from the fear scenes of the show.

Wonderwall

Webslinger
My friend told me about this series and at first I wasn't gonna watch it because I hate zombies but after watching ep1 I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED!!! Btw [HIDE]I saw his best friends death coming[/HIDE]

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
I hate zombies too including anything with monsters, but as long as it's related to the school anime, I'm fine.

Wonderwall

Webslinger
I hate zombies too including anything with monsters, but as long as it's related to the school anime, I'm fine.

My exact thoughts too, I wasn't gonna give this a chance because of the whole zombie/killing innocent people/and transforming into zombies thing. But my friend, who knows what good anime is, recommended it.

Afro

Some folks say its like a cloud.
pssh! man, let the fanservice help you forget that zombie mess! but true it is kinda chillin to think about it like that.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?