Life is showtime
Awwww....so we don't get to see MagiKing in Stage 2? Well looks like the rumour may be confirmed. MagiMother dies. She may or may not come back later in the series though.

I don't have low self esteem.
I'm downloading episode 2 of MagiRanger right now, and from the look of the screencaps, it sure looks pretty cool!! :cool: I'm looking foreward to it!! :)

Meanwhile I've been thinking about passing off Hibiki. After a while the fight scenes seems to be lacking, plus it doesn't seem to be very "Kamen Rider" like at all!! Where's his bike?

Eye See You
PowerFreak, Rumour has it MagiMother may return later on in the series with her own mecha ("Magibase Robo"). I'm pretty sure we ain't seen the last of her.

Black Ranger RX, Even Ryuki eventually got bikes. I guess we just have to wait until it happens. Same thing with his Rider Kick.

Life is showtime
I know MagiMother might come back which is why I said she may or may not. It's not yet confirmed. I'm browsing for Stage 2 now but I doubt there'll be a dubbed version yet.

You know, if there's one thing I love in my anime and tokusatsu... it's psycho hotties...
magi_2_021.jpeg

:bueno_bub

Eye See You
PowerFreak said:
I know MagiMother might come back which is why I said she may or may not. It's not yet confirmed. I'm browsing for Stage 2 now but I doubt there'll be a dubbed version yet.

I'd expect Magiranger Stage #2 to be subbed by around next week this time. These other guys doing the subs for Magiranger will have the eps up alot faster than TV Nihon considering the other place doesn't have other projects to sub like TVN.