CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I just was in a store and I saw they released both Power Rangers movie on DVD... I didn't those were available. They're pretty cheap too, 6.99 CAN$

I'll probably pick MMPR the Movie later today when I have to go to the mall. The DVD got the French version on it...that was such a funny dub :p especially the line about the new Zords :laugh:

I don't have low self esteem.
I just was in a store and I saw they released both Power Rangers movie on DVD... I didn't those were available. They're pretty cheap too, 6.99 CAN$

I'll probably pick MMPR the Movie later today when I have to go to the mall. The DVD got the French version on it...that was such a funny dub :p especially the line about the new Zords :laugh:

In the UK MMPR:TM and TAPRM were released as either seperately or a 2Disc Set. I brought the 2Disc Set a long time ago for £19.99.

Yeah, I saw a French Dub of "The White Light", and Alpha's voice was absolutely hilarious""" :laugh:

Well both movie were originally released on DVD as a double feature on a double sided DVD (in the US at least). I was surprised several months back to see them available seperately, in the Walmart dump bin no less. Even though I had the double feature release I went digging through the dump bin to grab both seperately. :sweat:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think the MMPR Movie dub I saw was done here in Quebec(just the way the word 'Zord' was said), I have yet to check the movie (just picked it up at the mall) but I believe it's the same for the DVD release... so it's a different dub than from the show itself.