/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
I'd show my love for these "other" "better" rider seires my self if they started pimping out movies too :D

I'm sorry but if they were Other Better riders why dont they have 4 movies?

yeah suck it.

Everywhere You Go
Woot! I'm glad there is going to be another Den-O movie! I hope they introduce more new Kamen Riders! And thank you for the information Ryuutaros and the rest of you guys!:D

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Read my post above jedi Den-o fans :)

I did.

Den-O was an amazing series that had an awesome first movie. Climax Deka was interesting because it put 2 universes together. Saraba Den-O i have yet to see but i cant wait to see it. I have hope for this last movie.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I agree with Jedibmoney, Den-O was awesome. I'm up for the fourth film.

You agree with our point, yet don't care that Toei doesn't apply it? I don't see the logic there. When these sequels don't actually do anything in the long run other than give more bones for the fandom to chew on, how than they really be any good?
Because the movies are funny, action-packed and a feast for the eyes and ears. Adding to the "hope of the future" plotline would be nice, but I don't feel it's dyer and necessary to do so. That's the difference.

As long as someone's watching characters they enjoy going places and doing things they haven't yet done, and in a fashion that doesn't betray the personalities and convictions previously established, I see nothing wrong with big business cashing in wherever applicable.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
^I'm also up for it. :buttrock:
Den-O is one of my fave riders.