The hell? I thought we SARABA'd Den-O already!

Kill that damn guy off already!

Where the hell is my fourth KABUTO movie?! HUH?!

;_;

wanna hear a joke?
well that is your opinions

Of course it is. That's why I wrote the piece from my own personal perspective and not yours. Cuz it's MY opinion. That should go without saying.

I love how you make yourself a victime. "As I forced myself through the first third of the series"

I think you need to calm down and realize that I was being sarcastic with a great deal of that piece. I continued to watch the show in an attempt to see what the big fuss was about. I don't know how many times I aknowledged how big Den-O's fanbase was.

I guess you weren't concerned with those parts.

What I think you need to do is stop being so defensive. It seems like every time someone speaks up about what they dislike, someone else has to complain about the complaint.

You need to chillax. :loltongue:

I love how you make yourself a victime. "As I forced myself through the first third of the series" from your blog mind you. Now I ask... Did the Toei Police come to your door, guns in hand, and go

GET ON THE MOTHER FUCKING COMPUTER AND WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW DO IT NOW

I think not. I mean that you wrote an entire blog entry about a toku that people enjoy is one thing, but you like some of the others that just go on and on about how deno sucks.... Or that it should end, well that is your opinions, and I am not a big deno fan, but I find all this **** damn funny. I mean if you don't like it ignore the show, ignore the movies, and go watch something else. I mean I swear no one is forcing you to do anything.

Some continue to watch shows they dislike so they can have an informed opinion on message boards. For instance:

"X Show was horrible."
"No, it wasn't! It got better! How many episodes did you watch?"
"The first episode."
"That's why you're wrong! You need to watch more before it gets good!"

Now, let's take this situation having slogged through the entire show!

"X Show was horrible."
"No, it wasn't! It got better! How many episodes did you watch?"
"The whole thing. It was horrible the whole way through."
"Well... you're wrong, and have no soul. And it's a kid's show."

See how different that was? (Not really)

If someone doesn't like Den-O, they don't like Den-O. As entertainment, it failed to hook them. It doesn't matter if they watched two episodes, or the entire thing. As serialized entertainment its job is to be enjoyable on a per episode basis and when taken as a whole. And with a continuing revamp, like tokusatsu, you probably won't enjoy every show. Some love Kuuga, and hate Kabuto. Some hate Agito, and love Hibiki. It happens.

I enjoyed it, though it wasn't my favorite. It's my girlfriend's favorite Kamen Rider. I do think they need to give it a rest movie-wise as it risks overshadowing the Kamen Rider they're currently airing at any time. I'd say keep up the animated shorts, and perhaps have the Imajin continue as hosts for that block of shows, but give it two years of so, and then revisit the series. That said, perhaps they had a script drop into their laps for Den-O that was so amazing that they had to make another one. We never know. Calm is needed on both sides.

...nice avatar. :O Erm. Right. Doesn't matter if something is good enough, as long as it brings in the money. Oh how I would have loved for Agito to get a second movie, now that's a series that could really use it.
Heh... that's a little counterintuitive though. If it is bringing in the money, it's obviously good to those (which happen to be in abundance) supporting the franchise.

I really enjoyed Den-O, but I don't see why it's getting so much special treatment. The consistency in making more and more mediocre films one after another is really degrading the way I view the series as a whole, in my opinion. It's fine if they want to please the gradually fading fans of the series; however, I just don't know much else Den-O can do to keep me interested. I kinda feel like I've seen everything that has to do with Imagin and time trains. lol But we'll see. If this movie is good, I'll just enjoy if for what it is. :thumbs:

Something tells me that this might end up like Harry Potter or something. LOL

Oh, and if someone can provide a source to this rumor, it'd be appreciated.

Where the hell is my fourth KABUTO movie?! HUH?!
Where's the 2nd?!

Last edited:
well as long as its good and does not crap on anything of the latest movie I won't mind one bit :) What really gets me is the waiting to see it though ala subed ..... the wait for the new movie is still driving me nuts :D

well as long as its good and does not crap on anything of the latest movie I won't mind one bit :) What really gets me is the waiting to see it though ala subed ..... the wait for the new movie is still driving me nuts :D

how come i got this feeling it will crap. :loltongue::loltongue: