the climax never ends, bring it on

hey i am a kamen rider fan

bring on more deno, hoping for den-o rx series

still waiting for den-o playstation 2 game, i hope

and you guys hated my favorite hibiki, so much, More hibiki please

through out the detective story, and give us a great script,
and an adult hana would be nice again, to check out,

i only wish the others previous had more also,

im still hoping for an orignal Kuuga moviem since the released one was just the series

jump on the den-liner, what future it i takes you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
jump on..............................................................................

Raxbait: Hip
whoa, nice, I guess. Just another movie I can watch while I'm eating.

i don't mind having another den-o movie but don't u think kiva deserves the same attention this year like what den-o had last year? den-o had last year all to his own. kabuto never intefered. same goes to all previous series.

den-o went too far.

School Days
i don't mind having another den-o movie but don't u think kiva deserves the same attention this year like what den-o had last year? den-o had last year all to his own. kabuto never intefered. same goes to all previous series.

den-o went too far.

you're right. i think kiva should get more attention. i like den-o personally, but having another movie...den-o should stop. its starting to feel like final fantasy 7. it starts with one game, and then later, there's two sequels, 2 of 3prequels. i dunno if anbody gets what i mean. who knows, the next den-o movie could be a prequel:laugh:

you're right. i think kiva should get more attention. i like den-o personally, but having another movie...den-o should stop. its starting to feel like final fantasy 7. it starts with one game, and then later, there's two sequels, 2 of 3prequels. i dunno if anbody gets what i mean. who knows, the next den-o movie could be a prequel:laugh:

And then we're going to get a technical demo, and then people are going to speculate that is going to be remade, and while all of this is all going on, I die a little inside.