**** no, Heroes and Prison Break are like the Only shows I watch :(

has left HJU. Not coming back.
You want to blame somebody? Blame the fucking networks for their ridiculous revenue decisions.

Why would I blame the networks? They gave us an amazing show!

I seriously love season 2, but it ruined my day when I found out! :mad:

Super Moderator
I don't know much about the whole situation but I have to ask why is everyone so quick to lay the blame at the feet of the writers? If they are really being treated unfairly and they are the creative minds behind the very show people like so much.

Afterall, it's not the suits that run the network who "give us a great show".

Lurker
Afterall, it's not the suits that run the network who "give us a great show".

You're talking to people who have no clue what they are talking about. By attacking the WGA, he's basiclly telling Tim Kring to **** himself, as he's also a writer and wont be able to do **** with his own series except produce it.

The Networks are making more money on internet downloads, DVD sales, and other forms of distribution than the writers are, and they simply have had enough, THEY are the ones, as we both know, who provide these idiots with what they watch, the network's only goal is promoting, renewing, or cancelling it.

There will always be sheep putting their own selfishness before other writers who are trying to increase support for themselves, their integrity, their credit, and their families.

Yeah, **** NBC for this and canning Origins.
Actually, NBC have used their brains. Episode 11 is the Volume 2 finale, so it makes sense if they were to stop making episodes, that would be the final one.

And Origins isn't canceled, it's just not being made until the strike is over. There weren't any scripts, so how can you make a series? Same goes with the main show.

Lurker
Actually, NBC have used their brains. Episode 11 is the Volume 2 finale, so it makes sense if they were to stop making episodes, that would be the final one.

Actually, it was the writers who decided to refilm an ending, NBC approved it

What on 11 Episodes!?! Oh lawd G4 just got the rights to play "new" Episodes of Season 2 with the Aftertalk show, and now the season has been cut short by at least a half.

And Season 2 was just beginning to get good :disappoin Oh well I still have Chuck and Journeyman, hopefully they will work on a better Season 3 focusing on characters stories I'm actually interested in :p