has left HJU. Not coming back.
News

Heroes Preparing Early Season Finale
Source: TV Guide
November 3, 2007

TV Guide reports that with the writers strike confirmed to start on Monday, "Heroes" is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale.

The magazine says that originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6490

It begins. I just posted this to Heroes folder:

I've heard that NBC has shut down production on Heroes. They were in the middle of shooting Episodes 13 and 14. They were asked to reshoot the ending to Episode 11 (which ends the "Generations" volume) to be a season-ender.

Dude.

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63310451/m/31910928?r=60010238#60010238

Episode 11 will be the season finale.

I'm fucking pissed. ****. YOU. WGA.

Last edited:
Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Thank god.

Seriously, this gives them a bit more time to work on a few things.

Banned
Didn't the last one - sometime in the 80s - last over 22 weeks? That's like around five months!

Lurker
Thank god.

Seriously, this gives them a bit more time to work on a few things.

I agree, rather than boast "the third arc will be better by default", they now have a fresh new season to make that possible and improve the writing. Heroes became a victim of it's own popularity too quickly and the writers phoned it in with this tedious "Generations" bollocks rather than continue with the strong direction of the later episodes of the first season. They need to learn from Galactica that "slow burn" begginings simply do NOT hold an audience (look at the second season's stupendously boring Kobal arc compared to the solid, compelling four episode New Caprica arc)

You want to blame somebody? Blame the fucking networks for their ridiculous revenue decisions.

Last edited: