Hermonie Granger And The Mystic Daughters (In Progress)

Chapter 5

Raven was in the Headmaster’s office going over some of the reports when Alex joined her.

“Time for DADA class Rea.”

“Thanks Alex. But do we risk blowing our cover about 07?”

“Maybe we won’t have to. Come on.”

Alex and Raven left for class.

The girls were at the front and Raven started”Hi guys my name is Professor Baxrter and we’re taking over Defence Against Dark Magic this year. Now we have a bit of a problem to deal with. Already we were working on countering dark energy. Magic is a no way Jose due to the fact dark energy feeds off the Magic so our goal to counter that is make defences reflective. Professor Ruso will explain what the deal is so I’ll hand over to her. Alex?”

“Thanks Professor Baxter. We found one spot of dark energy in the shifting maze from the Tri Wizard tournament. Over time that energy can build. We want to contain these energy pools as early as we can.”

“So we build a reflective barricade in those places to contain the dark magic. The problem is we have no way to know how long this will hold out.”

Malfoy shook his head.

“Voldamort will be countering that as we speak and if he does you can’t defeat Dark Magic.”

“Assuming he’s revived but he hadn’t yet Malfoy.” Raven said. “We intercepted it. Somebody would be stupid to try to breach a reflective barrier.”

“If it’s held in place long enough.” Alex added. “The attempt would backfire on them.”

Hermonie laughed.

“And on top of that Malfoy the Horcruxes are still out there so they would be what keeps him alive. Break them he’s finished.”

Alex grinned.

“Giving me an idea Ms. Granger. 25 points Gryffindore.” Alex said.
“And another 10 for also solving our problem.” Raven added. “That may work with Baryl.”

Alex grinned.

“So we just need to figure out what might weaken Baryl. I love it.”

Chapter 5

Raven was in the Headmaster’s office going over some of the reports when Alex joined her.

The girls were at the front and Raven started”Hi guys my name is Professor Baxrter and we’re taking over Defence Against Dark Magic this year. Now we have a bit of a problem to deal with. Already we were working on countering dark energy. Magic is a no way Jose due to the fact dark energy feeds off the Magic so our goal to counter that is make defences reflective. Professor Ruso will explain what the deal is so I’ll hand over to her. Alex?”

“Thanks Professor Baxter. We found one spot of dark energy in the shifting maze from the Tri Wizard tournament. Over time that energy can build. We want to contain these energy pools as early as we can.”

“So we build a reflective barricade in those places to contain the dark magic. The problem is we have no way to know how long this will hold out.”

Malfoy shook his head.

“Voldamort will be countering that as we speak and if he does you can’t defeat Dark Magic.”

“Assuming he’s revived but he hadn’t yet Malfoy.” Raven said. “We intercepted it. Somebody would be stupid to try to breach a reflective barrier.”

“If it’s held in place long enough.” Alex added. “The attempt would backfire on them.”

Hermonie laughed.

“And on top of that Malfoy the Horcruxes are still out there so they would be what keeps him alive. Break them he’s finished.”

Alex grinned.

“And another 10 for also solving our problem.” Raven added. “That may work with Baryl.”

Alex grinned.

Chapter 5

Malfoy shook his head.

Hermonie laughed.

Alex grinned.

Alex grinned.

Chapter 5

Malfoy shook his head.

Hermonie laughed.

Alex grinned.

Alex grinned.