Hermonie Granger And The Mystic Daughters (In Progress)

Hermonie Granger - Red Ranger
Alex Ruso - Blue Ranger
Harper Finkle - Yellow Ranger
Raven Baxter - Green Ranger
Kim Possible - Pink Ranger

Hogwarts Roster

Hermonie Granger - Head Mistress Of Hogwarts
Alex Ruso - Head Of The Ministry Of Magic
Raven Baxter And Harper Finkle - Co Head Mistress Of Gryffindore

Chapter 1

Hermonie was assigned as the headmistress of Hogwarts so she had just gotten there along with Alex Ruso the Ministry Of Magic supervisor. Raven Baxter and Harper Finkle had joined and were in the Gryffindore head mistress's office. These 4 were about to start the year off as the new management of the school. But a mystical detour to Briarwood was about to complicate things for they would soon be called on to face the Master by none other than Claire who was now in charge of Rootcore. One more would join them and the Mystic legacy would be revived once more...

Briarwood - 2007

Hermonie and her friends were somehow found themselves at Rootcore and were meeting Claire. Kim Possible was also there and the tale Claire was about to tell the soon to be new Rangers would change their destinies and there would be no turning back. These 5 were about to face a battle that would determine if humanity survived...

Claire started her story.
"Last year the Mystic Rangers battled the Master who ruled the underworld with dark magic. My Rangers used good magic to stop him but thought to have lost their powers. I was able to revive the cell Morphers and I need your help."
"How bad can this Master be?" Kim asked
"Big time because dark energy has built up enough and it revived him. I need your help."
Alex nodded.
"I'm a family Wizard. I'll give this a shot."
"I fought Voldamort 9 years ago. I know the dangers of fighting Dark Magic." Hermonie said.
"I'm in too. If this guy is bad news we have to shut him down." Raven added.
"After Draken this should be easy." Kim sad. "Save the world is what I do all the time. Count me in."
"Not without me. Alex is my best friend and I'm coming with her this time. It's my turn to kick some magic behind." Harper snapped. "Better make that five of us"

Claire brought over the Morphers.
"Hermonie is the boss so she should take red." Raven said.
"True but since Alex is a family Wizard she should do it. I'm not too sure I should take on extra management duties." Hermonie told Raven.
Alex looked at Hermonie.
"Well Hermonie if you're sure about this."
Hermonie looked at Alex.
"Alex your whole life people have felt that you would never master your spells. You always step up to pull off the big save. You put your friends above yourself. In the end no matter how hard it is you always do the right thing. You have the heart to lead us. Will you?"
Alex grinned.
"You bet I will Hermonie."
"I'm already in charge of Hogwarts. I won't end up like Voldamort so I'll have to decline as Red Ranger but I'll step in as Blue." Hermonie said. "Voldamort wanted controls and power and he used it to destroy everything. He even had the Elder Wand. That's too much power. I refuse to make the same mistake. You take Red Alex."
Alex grinned.
"I'll do it Hermonie."
Claire passed the Morphers and gave Alex red.
Hermonie had blue .
Raven had green

Harper had gotten yellow.
"Key in 123 and call Magical Source - Mystic Force." Claire said.
Alex and the Rangers nodded. A vicious woman appeared on the screen and her name was Baryl.
"Who is that?" Harper muttered in surprise.
The Rangers left to intercept Baryl.

A few minutes later they reached Baryl's location.
"Looks like I have a little competition." Baryl said. "With the Master's destruction I'm the ruling mistress of Dark Magic. My name is Queen Baryl. With the Sailor Gardians out of my way Earth will very shortly be mine."
"I wouldn't count on that highness." Raven said. "We're going to bounce your royal behind off our planet."
"Time for us to bring it. Ready girls?" Alex asked.
The others nodded.
They keyed in 123 on their Morphers.
"Magical Source - Mystic Force." Alex called out.
The girls morphed.
"Even if the Guardians aren't here you still have to deal with the Mystic Force Rangers." Harper told Baryl. "Bring it on and show us what you got lady. We're not backing down. Time to dance."
"Gladly. Hiddiacks get them!" Baryl called out.

Kim had the easiest time of it flipping out of the way of two of them before sweeping each with her leg and dropping them.
She joined Alex and they double teamed several.
"Need a hand?"
"Thanks." Alex said.
Raven and Hermonie plus Harper were fighting a few.
"Man she doesn't mess around." Raven snapped.
"No duh Raven." Harper said.
"Where did she come from?" Hermonie asked.
"We have to find out." Raven told them as Kim and Alex joined them.
"We were caught in traffic." Alex snapped.
"Any ideas who Baryl is?" Raven asked.
"I know somebody who might." Alex said.

Alex transported the Rangers to Luna's secret base.
"Can I help you?" Usagi asked.
"I'm Alexandra Ruso the Red Mystic Ranger and we need help. We ran into an old ugly of yours. Queen Baryl. Outside Rootcore recently." Alex said.
April flinched.
"Baryl? She's back? Why?"
"She means to become Emporess of Dark Magic and we need to shut her down." Raven said.

April nodded.
"Not a total surprise due to the fact she tried that before and we stopped her." Usagi said.
"Well she's back." Harper told Usagi.
"Guys we have another problem." Ami said. "Dark energy has been building up somehow."
"How is that possible?" Kim asked.
"Well apparently if left unchecked it can get strong on it's own." Rei said.
"Unless Baryl has been giving these energy build ups more of her own dark energy."
April said.
"Well I've heard of that." Alex said. "If that's the case I say we try and see where this dark energy is. Don't use any spells. The dark energy might feed off the energy. We have to find another away to contain that dark magic."