Here’s What The Last Of Us TV Show Looks Like

Staff member
Yesterday’s article about The Witcher got some comments along the lines of “see, it’s fully possible to make a good TV show based on a video game.” This is incorrect. The Witcher actually comes from a series of novels, which both the Netflix series and the CD Projekt Red games are based on. If we’re talking game adaptions, The Witcher doesn’t technically count.
The Last of Us, however, is 100% a show based on a game. And while it is true that most cinematic media translations of video games tend to be less than great, this property has a good shot at being what you thought The Witcher was. It’s a very cinematic, story-driven game that has a lot more for Hollywood to work with than, say, Resident Evil (surely it’s possible to not mess Resident Evil up, they just haven’t found anybody who can).
You likely know the story by now: civilization has fallen due to the spread of a vicious fungus that infects human brains and turns them into zombies. Zombie rules are usually that if...

Continue reading...

True Patriot
The girl they cast to play Ellie is kind of ugly. Ellie is suppose to look like a young Elliot Page during Juno days. The girl they cast have a large forehead.

Ada Finally Waited!
You want Elliot Page to play Ellie? He is a man now and he is on his 30s. Ellie is suppose to be 14 years old and they base the casting on talent.

Lurker
@HomeyLander Since you called Bella Ramsey Ugly, I want you to change your avatar with your real face to show how handsome you are. Bella Ramsey is far from Ugly and she have more talent in her pinky finger than you will ever had. Show your face before judging people. You are hiding behind a cartoon avatar..

I'm already in awe of Pedro's ability to accurately portray Joel's appearance and demeanor. He makes rather "stiff" movements and gives Ellie a quiet smile. He's the ideal person, in my opinion, to bring Joel to life on television.Neil Druckman creating this show is fantastic. Game enthusiasts will learn a ton of details and allusions. I'm very excited for this concert as someone who has performed both portions of The Past of Us at least five times each. It's difficult to emphasize how revolutionary The Last of Us (part 1) was, and it's high time this outstanding tale was made available to a variety of non-gamers who have been sorely lacking in the gaming community.

Entertainment Enthusiast
In spite of the fact that I often warn people that adaptations won't be good, if this show is poor, well, I'll be heartbroken. I have a gut feeling that this is going to be fantastic because of the incredible casting choices made by the writers, notably Pedro Pascal as Joel. I dig the clickers' appearance; it is so gruesome yet true to the game. I can't wait to see what the other infected will look like!

Ariel's Bestfriend
The opening scenario from the game serves as the foundation for everything in this series. You win if it strikes me in the same manner as the game did in 2013.The only video game that has ever made me cry was The last of Us.

I haven't played The Last of Us, but I did watch someone else through the entire game without any commentary on YouTube about a year ago, and it was great! This is the most unique plot I've ever encountered in a video game. awe at it Yes!! It looks to be an adaption that is spot on. I simply must know when is the release.

As though speechless, I The trailer's cinematography and the game's actual clicker design and volume are both spot-on. The idea of a sitcom centered on the most played game sounds bizarre.