Here’s What The Last Of Us TV Show Looks Like

Bashing Skulls
They should have cast Gerald Butler as Joel because Joel is designed after him while Ellie is designed after Ellen Paige.

If they will adapt Part 2, They better give Abby's actress security and give her extra money for theraphy because her life will be changed in a bad way.

I am an Independent Girl
I can't put it into words how The trailer's cinematography and the game's actual clicker design and volume are spot-on, respectively. The fact that a television series is being made about the most popular game seems unreal.

Never before have I been simultaneously more nervous and excited for a TV show. Amazing people are working on it, and I hope they are successful in getting the word out about this story.

Pio

This is an example of a fantastic teaser, by the way. I haven't actually played the game, but I'm very interested in watching the show. I'd also enjoy seeing two of Game of Thrones' most recognizable badasses engaging in similarly badass behavior.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The actor cast as Ellie is completely wrong. She looks nothing like the character. Why didn't they bother to have the hair and makeup crew at least touch up her appearance a little? Brows? Freckles? It's guaranteed to snap everyone out of their fantasy world, fast. There shouldn't be any issues with the rest.

6th Ranger
In particular, the emotional and tense moment when Sara is in the car and hears an explosion brought back vivid memories of a similar moment in the game that made me cry and feel worried. I'm in a lot of pain right now. I'm excited to see how this show will influence the future of entertainment centered around video games.

Lurker
I have a healthy dose of skepticism. The man who made the mini series Chernobyl could probably pull it off. But the things I was going through at the time shaped my impression of the first game. No other installment (or sequel...) will have the same impact on me as that one did. Assuming the best of Mazin. What he can do will be tested.