Like I said, I'm sure people saw the title of this thread and mistook it for an official announcement. I know that was the only reason I myself clicked this topic.

So please, let's change the title. Like "No, HJU is not shutting down, but I do wish there was more going on."

boogie woogie feng shui
Hey, did I miss the going-out-of-business sale?

After getting false deceptive site warnings for so long, suddenly the title of this topic doesn't seem so far fetched anymore.

悪を断つ剣
A bit late, but I'm surprise this place is back. A few times I tried logging into the forum, Google keeps giving me the 'red page' warning that this site is dangerous and hackers can get your info etc. Somebody even tried to compromise with my account and tried to log in here way back before. (in which was reported) Today, I typed Henshin Justice forum at Google and voila! I'm here now :) I joined in 2013 and left at around 2015 (I think) and HJ has given me good memories... glad to see it alive and glad to be back!

Funny how this was posted roughly ~3 months before HJU switched to xenforo and died. Kek.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Well, the title of this thread is about to be relevant..............but not entirely

Keith Justice said:
Thanks for hanging around, HJU Fam. It's been a hell of an adventure. I'm up for handing the reins of the site over to someone if you're interested. Drop a comment on who you are and what your visionand qualifications might be to keep the fires of HJU burning.

Thanks again for everything. I'm not shutting anything down, but my tastes and life grew and changed and while I'll always be up for drop kicking a monster until they explode, I think HJU deserves the passion of someone else to carry it further and provide more fun for everyone.

So if you're interested and have some ideas... I'm all ears.
1f609.png
;)

Rock on,
Keith Justice

Source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/henshinjusticeunlimited/permalink/297060300979045/

I have seen at least one person I follow on twitter rather heavily hint that they are considering taking over the good ship Justice, so hopefully we're not going to find the site suddenly drops offline or anything equally dramatic.

As I suspect this thread's title may get it more views than the other one you just made, there's now also a HJU discord for people who prefer pseudonyms and a more forum-like style rather than the facebook group. You can join in here: https://discord.gg/8uxus6