Some kind of Beast mode
Do we not review or talk about current eps anymore? Or is the consensus that there's no point since Saban now follows the Sentai very very closely? A trio of major characters from the Sentai JUST popped up on Dino Super Charge.

What is zeus' name?? Please explain!

Holy crap. Someone must explain. This sounds awesome.

Am I the only one who wants a Dino Charge vs. Kyoryuger movie akin to the VS series, or is that just me?

Read my smart post
I just decided to pop in after a really long time and discovered this thread and thought I would give my 2 cents

The decline of HJU is really sad, but I think there are multiple factors that caused it. The biggest one is that social media has taken over forums, most of us joined in the mid-2000s when stuff like Twitter never existed, and we just wanted to find people who shared our interests and HJU was one of the best ways.

I think most people who watch Toku are just getting older, when you're in your mid-late 30s, work 9-5 and have a family its tough to be active on a forum. The current way Toku is being made doesnt help either, the last full Sentai ive seen was Gokaiger and I have no interest in watching new KR or Sentai because both shows have become 22 minute toy commercials, we will probably never see storytelling in a show like Kamen Rider 555 (for example) again.

I miss the community of HJU and forums in general, but they sadly represent a relic of the early-mid 2000s that have been replaced by something new

K

Kamen Rider IXA

we will probably never see storytelling in a show like Kamen Rider 555 (for example) again.
KR Gaim did pretty good with its storytelling. So did Ghost, if you ask me.

I don't get the Zeus reference but:
Lord Arcanon (Hundred-Faced High Priest Chaos in Kyoryuger )
Doomwing (Demon Sword Priest Mad Torin in Kyoryuger)
and Singe (Resentful Knight Endolf in Kyoryuger).

I was mistaken about new trio since I forgot Singe had previously appeared in an ep where he revealed he was really working for someone else (turned out to be Lord Arcanon). Unless the Zord combination this ep counts (Dino Charge Ultrazord).

Edited to add at the time "Recipe for Disaster", the ep I am referencing, had just aired.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
I recently had an argument with someone on social media. To make things short, the way it went and the limitations from the platform made me miss forum discussion.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't get the Zeus reference but:
Lord Arcanon (Hundred-Faced High Priest Chaos in Kyoryuger )
Doomwing (Demon Sword Priest Mad Torin in Kyoryuger)
and Singe (Resentful Knight Endolf in Kyoryuger).

I was mistaken about new trio since I forgot Singe had previously appeared in an ep where he revealed he was really working for someone else (turned out to be Lord Arcanon). Unless the Zord combination this ep counts (Dino Charge Ultrazord).

Edited to add at the time "Recipe for Disaster", the ep I am referencing, had just aired.

Ahhhh, I see. That is way more likely.

I recently had an argument with someone on social media. To make things short, the way it went and the limitations from the platform made me miss forum discussion.

And that is one of the things I highly dislike. Instead of discussions topics are essentially reduced to a yes or no, with little to no reason why.

Mad Skillz
Forums are still fairly popular, and you have a lot of larger geek-centric ones out there but there are also cases of forums with younger user bases that migrate to social media. (though there are still plenty with an even spread in the demographics)