No one is covering Morphicon? No one is talking or speculating on Ninja Steel? No one is talking about the soul of Chogokin dino zords?

No one is talking about the latest figuarts reveals?

No one is posting or talking about the status of the movie or just having general talk?

I just have to say

This place is a joke. This will probably be the only post here because no one visits henshin justice. For god sakes. Some of the banners are five years old

The Doctor and Amy?

Captain Marvelous?

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight?

:mad:

You guys didn't even cover morphicon? Are you just trying to fail and not promote anything? You might as well just slide into the shadows like all the other Power Ranger/Sentai forums from days

It doesn't help that the current lot of shows just aren't worth watching (at least on a weekly basis), and many shows that would be worth talking about aren't subbed, meaning few people here would've watched them.

they DID cover all of those. on their Henshin Justice Unlimited Facebook page. because they're aware that the forum is not as active as before and since most people would rather check their social media for the latest news.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Hm, I guess this is a bad time for grumpy old men like myself who don't even have or WANT a Facebook account, huh? xD;

Most of the site's regular content contributors up and left to found The Tokusatsu Network instead. I doubt we'll ever know the behind-the-scenes reasoning for them heading off on their own instead of staying here, but yeah the folks that used to post news, interview people at PMC etc are now putting their content up on that site.

I follow Keith Justice on twitter and it seems like since everyone jumped ship his real life got really busy. New job, new relationship etc. I guess he doesn't have much free time to devote to the site or find new content creators right now.

As Jackie mentioned though, Keith is still really active on the facebook page. News, his own favs, even more general geek stuff.

Vangelus does his 'V-Build Live' Q&A streams every so often and will inevitably be asked about the HJU Radio podcast. His usual response is that Keith is still trying to get people together for it but the remaining podcast people all live in different countries in different timezones and it's just become an olympian task to try and find a time when everyone's available for several hours to record. Keith did attend PMC and mentioned on social media that several people there had asked him about the podcast and it had really fired him up to get it restarted.

Personally I do try and contribute a lot to keep things going (sometimes I worry I'm posting too much and y'all are probably sick of me lol), mainly because I'm not on any other forums and I hate being the new guy. I only came onto here when the RRR forum died. A lot of the members from back when I joined don't seem to be around any more, but I've heard most people only stick with a specific fandom for around five years and most of the forum veterens from back then seemed to have got into the fansubbed shows after the end of RPM, so I guess that works out.

Though I'm not really as angry, I am beginning to feel the same as Gold Samurai. I saw the Chogokin Guardian Beasts, and not a single mention was made on this forum that I know of.

I like a smaller forum/website, but it's not worth staying if up-to-date information isn't being shared. As someone who wants to start a podcast some day with tokusatsu-related material as one of my subjects, I don't want to search too far for news and updates. I have some sources, sure, but getting all the major information in one place would be a lot more helpful.

Just saying, the title of this topic is misleading as all hell.

The forums aren't as active as they used to be? Fine. But claiming that something is "shutting down" tends to be an official announcement of some sort, usually to the effect of "in X number of days we the owners will be removing this site and all this content from the internet." I was legitimately a little scared when I saw this topic's title, until I realized it was just a poor choice of words and not a proper announcement.

Maybe call it something like "I'm bummed that these forums aren't as active as they used to be" or something instead of scaring me like that.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
At least, we would figure it'd be on the main news page if it was true. But, yeah. I'll post something, come back & find out not a single person has posted anything in any of my usual haunts here in an entire day- sometimes several days. I'm barely ever on here to begin with, and yet even I can tell. I think the only person who regularly posts news is Storm Eagle & one other person.

hey if you don't like it volunteer to add news and what not. what point is there in bitching about the issue without offering to help fix it