[J-TALK] Henshin Hotties Ver. 4. Cosplay: Yes. Roleplay: No. (Please I.D. all pics you post)

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Mezool's first kiss.
[hide]
23rqvev.jpg

ofao0w.jpg
[/hide]

When (an extremely jealous) Mezool meets Natsumikan:

[HIDE]
9fxvfk.jpg
[/HIDE]

When Mezool realizes she joined the wrong club:

[HIDE]
23s9aw0.jpg
[/HIDE]

Before the deciding game:
[hide]
152lqup.jpg
[/hide]

This show really makes Miki Honoka look good.

This drama I have seen the whole series before but what was it called because I forgot the name to the drama and I want to re watch it

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
^And I found a reason to finish watching that JDrama (I only watched the first 2 episodes of Switch Girl 2) hehe :169:

Some kind of Beast mode
For anyone who ever wondered why there were so many HarutoXKoyomi shippers when Wizard was on the air...keep in mind that THIS was what lay beneath the lolita dress she always wore.
[HIDE]

[HIDE]Ok so maybe that doesn't really explain the shippers...:p[/HIDE]
[/HIDE]

Wife #5. I've seen some of these before...but this just inspires me to finish Wizard,

I really want to see her as a Sentai heroine, but it seems like KR's contractual obligations get more demanding each year; also if her face is just stuck on KR, the transition to heroine wouldn't be smooth, so she'd have to wait a couple years. 3 cons right there. :/

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSHsTP8bYsU"]?B.L.T.?PASSPO????? ????good bye my life?????? Special Message - YouTube[/ame]

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I'm drop Oshima Yuko for Baba Riria who plays Mio / ToQGer 3 in ToQGer. She also had a small roll in episode 20 of Kabuto and Goseiger too.

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
So let's say I want to claim a hottie, but someone else has already claimed her 'stagename' which I think she already dropped it & refer back to her real name, can I make a claim using her real name instead?

I want to claim Leilani Gaja, her stagename was Yoshika Kato. She played as the Crane Orpenoch in KR Faiz.