FRIDAY-20120127.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be doing a Henshin Hotties panel at Anime Festival Orlando August 4th.

After a bit of brainstorming with Keith, we both agreed that it would be wise to get the community involved! :D

I'm mostly thinking about all the sexy boys that henshin, but I'd like to get some henshin femme action going, too!

So I have some questions for you all! Feel free to answer these questions, it would be much appreciated if you did! :D

1) Who are your favorite male Henshin Hotties?
2) Who are your favorite female Henshin Hotties?
3) What respective Toku series/movies have they been in?
4) Why are they your favorite? (Feel free to elaborate)
5) Would you watch these particular actors in other non-toku series?
6) Have you actively followed their careers?

Thanks to all of you, and you all shall be receiving shout outs at my panel! :D <3

PS. Feel free to post pictures and videos. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuma Kiryu FTW!!
1) No answer

2) Yui Koike, Yumi Sugimoto, Mao Ichimichi, Shiho, and Ayumi Kinoshita

3) Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Engine Sentai Go-Onger, Gokaiger, Kamen Rider Fourze, and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

4) They all play their respective characters very well, and all are very beautiful.

5) If they look promising.

6) A little bit.

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
1. N/A
2. Yui Koike, Risa Yoshiki, Yuriko Shiratori
3. Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Den-O
4. Good portrayal of their characters. Cute and sexy.
5. Yes. I would love to.
6. Kinda. Most likely on gravure stuffs.

CHUPA SHOTARO!
1. N/A

2. Ichimichi Mao, Rin Asuka, Ayumi Kinoshita, Shizuka Nakamura, Nana Yanagisawa

3. Gokaiger, Kamen Rider W, Dekaranger, Tomica Hero Rescue Fire, Kamen Rider Kiva

4. All of them had something that just made me go "Wow, she's beautiful." Maybe it was the hair set up in a way during a show, something they wore and they made it look good and I'm not talking about cosplay.

5. I would definitely watch them in non-toku shows.

6. Not as much. I'm pretty busy with work but I try when I can.

1) Hiroki Konishi, Mark Musashi
2) Yuria Haga, Mika Hijii
3) (Konishi - Garo) (Musashi - Garo, Cutie Honey: The Live, Devilman, Shibuya 15) (Haga - Shibuya15, Faiz, Kiva)
4) There's a certain something about the versatility of the above actors - it's not just that they're hot, or "powerful", but that they've done a variety of personality types within the toku-verse; and outside it as well.
5) Yes! This is especially true for Musashi/Hijii.
6) Yes, for Musashi/Hijii, not so much for Haga/Konishi (Who I don't think has done much outside of Garo/School Rumble)

1) Mizushima Hiro and Sato Takeru
2) Yuriko Shiratori, Ichimichi Mao, Ayumi Kinoshita, Mika Kikuchi and Yui Koike
3) Kamen Rider Den-O, Kamen Rider Kabuto, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
4) Their abilities to convey their characters in the series, not just being a hot face in the series. Hiro and Takeru is quite versatile in their acting, Yuriko and Mao is good at portraying a tomboyish girl, Kinoshita is good in being a weird character while Mika and Yui is acceptable in being a clumsy and bubbly girl.
5) Yes.
6) Yes, though not much can be done since it's hard to find news regarding them in English (most have their blog in Japanese). This is where I appreciate HJU's role.

変わって欲しくないよ。
1.) Yasuhisa Furuhara, Koji Seto, Renn Kiriyama, Shu Watanabe, Hiroki Aiba, and Kazuki Shimizu ( also, does Kubota Masataka count even though he never transformed in the shows he was in? lol;;;; )
2.) Yumi Sugimoto, Yuriko Shiratori, Erina Mano, Shiho
3.) Boys -- Go-onger, Kiva, W, OOO, Shinkenger, Gokaiger ( and Keitai Sousakan 7 / Dogu-chan ) | Girls -- Go-onger, Den-O, Fourze
4.) It kind of varies from person to person, really ... all of them just kind of have that something that tends to win me, whether it's through personality, looks, acting ability or some combination.
5.) I would and have!
6.) Admittedly the only one I've been following very closely lately is Yasu but that's because I'm ... I'm lame okay.

1) Chiba Yudai and Ozawa Ryota.
2) Niwa Mikiho.
3) Goseiger and Gokaiger.
4) Because of what their characters are and who they really are in person. (I've meet all three of them.)
5) Of course.
6) Yes. I attend their handshake events and even watch their J-dramas, though not all of them. I'm also a frequent reader of their blogs.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
1) Can I say all of them from Boukenger/Kabuto to recent?
2) Nao Nagawasa, Rina Koike, Kanna Mori, Mao Ichimichi, Erina Mano, Shiho, Riho Takada.
3) Hurricanger, Kiva, Gokaiger, Fourze, OOO
4) N/A
5) Yes, seeing how I have watched some shows (Or JDramas if you want to be literal) in which they starred in.
6) Not really, the only times I have was when some site reports about something have done or what new shows they will appear in.

1) N/A
2) Chise Nakamura, Rina Aizawa, Rin Takanashi, Rika Satoh, Arisa Komiya, Nao Nagasawa, Riho Takada.
3) GoGo Sentai Boukenger, Engine Sentai Go-Onger, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Tensou Sentai Goseiger, Tokumei Sentai Go-Buster, Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger, Kamen Rider OOO.
4) Cute and beautiful.
5) N/A.
6) N/A.