Helvetii Soundtrack By Dale North And Emi Evans Now Available

Administrator
<p>Last Friday Helvetii, a character-action game set in Gallic Celtic mythology, was released for consoles and PC (except XBox). You play as war chief Divico in 100BC Gaul, who has just declared victory over the invading Roman legion but is now fighting something an axe can’t slay — a mysterious rot claiming the land around him AND his body. Divico must journey out to undo the source of the rot and restore what was lost inside him. That’s the game, but the subject of this post is the soundtrack.</p>

I am a fan of the game and the music from game perfectly capture the world of Helvetii. I will emersed to the world of it,

Let me Carve your way
I must admit that I was disappointed to discover that Helvetii's soundtrack was entirely instrumental and lyrics with language I don't understand. Music, in my opinion, plays an important role in video games, and I believe that including lyrics adds a certain something to the overall experience. Consider the soundtracks of classic games like Final Fantasy and Silent Hill, which both feature delightful lyrics that only serve to enhance the already excellent musical compositions. The lack of lyrics in the Helvetii soundtrack, in my opinion, leaves something to be desired.

I am intrigued to hear what Dale North has produced for Helvetii because I am familiar with his prior work. It sounds exciting to use both conventional instruments and samplers from the 1980s.

Howdy Sugar
Well howdy y'all! I'm just so busy these days, but I sure would love to give that there Helvetii soundtrack a listen. I've heard such good things about it and I know there's a lot of hard work that goes into makin' music like that. But you know me, I'm always on the go. Maybe one of these days I'll find a little downtime and give it a proper listen. I just wanted to give a shoutout to all the folks who put in the time and effort to make such a beautiful soundtrack.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Aye, as a fan o' Gaelic an' Celtic music, I cannae contain me excitement for the Helvetii soundtrack. T'use o' the Gaulish language only adds to the thrill, ye ken. That language is a true gem, its beauty shouldnae be forgotten. I'll be eagerly awaitin' me chance to give it a proper listen. Proud to be Scottish, not really Gaelic but from the same lingual family.

I appreciate the information offered in this article as a lover of this particular Genre. I'll definitely make it a point to listen to Helvetii's soundtrack. I'm interested to see how the soundtrack improves the whole gaming experience because music is such a crucial component of any gaming experience.

Lurker
The soundtrack to Helvetii sounds like a wild ride! How could it not be with lyrics in Gaulish and a composer like Dale North? I can't wait to hear it and see how it fits into the Gallic Celtic mythology-based character-action game. Let's not forget Emi Evans and her beautiful voice, which brings those lyrics to life. I have to say, I'm impressed with what I've seen so far.