It's Judgement Time!
Duelist Strife said:
He never does **** anyway. :redface2:

Well if it becomes a problem that starts having her BF breathing down your neck and making YOU feel uncomfortable, you should at least try to speak with a counselor. Even if they do nothing, at least you went to them and talked. You can say "I went for help and none was given" should something occur.

Duelist Strife said:
I'm not stalking her. :disappoin

Well I dont think you are intentionally. But perhaps subconciously you are. You admitted a physical attraction and you made a pretty weird comment that you hated her choice of BF. Why should you care who she chooses to date? Either way, it does sound like you've noticed her more than you would any other person. And she's feeling uncomfortable with that.

So best to just keep your distance for a while and forget you even knew her.

Banned
Duelist Strife said:
He never does **** anyway. :redface2:

Regardless if he'll do something or not, by law he has to keep it on file in the event the situation becomes worse. Like GrnPsychoGarren said, it'll give you something in case something bad happens. It'd be in your best interest to let him know of the situation so he can make a note about it and if the girl tries any more of her, "poor me, look at me - he's bothering me" crap with the boyfriend then at least you'll have it in your favor that you reported it first. It'll make her look like she looking for attention.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Bolt said:
I have a question.

Are you stalking her? That does seem like a shitload of coincidence, and I don't believe in coincidence.

Even if you have to pass by her to go to class or whatever, anytime you see her on campus, just act like you don't notice her or make it a habit to just be talking to someone when you're around her.

Joel doesn't need to be confronted, he did the right thing. If my girlfriend thought she was being stalked I'd say something too.

Bottom line is, you can't blame it on girls being "stupid" or "confusing"; if you're freaking her out, that's your bad. Even if it doesn't seem to be crossing your line it might be crossing hers. I'm not calling you out, but step off if you're doing something you know may spook her, like the staring.

Do you like her?

Bolt does have a good point on this. I agree with Bolt, 100%. Plus GrnPyshco has a good point for that as well. Listen to both, Bolt and GrnPsycho. Take their advices.

I have a friend who is being stalked by a guy at my work. He was following her for one hour. She realised that he was stalking her. She rushed to the breakroom.

Last Monday night, a guy arrived and she ran away. She was scared and cried, so she had to go to the breakroom and she had to wait until a guy to leave my work. That's why she hid in the breakroom.

That distrubs and pisses me off. ALOT. So are the others from my work, too.

It's Judgement Time!
ForeverRed said:
Last Monday night, a guy arrived and she ran away. She was scared and cried, so she had to go to the breakroom and she had to wait until a guy to leave my work. That's why she hid in the breakroom.

That distrubs and pisses me off. ALOT. So are the others from my work, too.

Sheet... that disturbs me too. Where do you work? Isnt there any form of security there or...? If the guy continually comes by you can call the cops or maybe confront him.

Some girls overpower the stalker by feeling helpless. But there are a lot of stalkers who are more timid and scitish than they appear. If you confront them, they back down because they know they have been caught. don't give them power by showing them you are afraid.

You should help your friend by encouraging her to confront him. Get loud. Never speak in a low voice. Talk loudly to him and help him find what he needs so he can leave peacefully. Keep an observing eye on him and make him know he's being watched. Stalkers dont want to be watched they want to be the watchers. If you persist, they back off.

Well... usually anyway.

Mikazuki said:
My advice - stay away from her. She's playing a game and she's trying to get you into trouble with the guys she's with. If she was THAT threatened by you or felt like you were stalked, she'd tell you to back off and leave her alone BEFORE you approached her OR she'd have gone to the school officials about it. Find different routes to your classes, if possible, and also if possible discuss the situation with your school counselor and give him/her a heads up on this.

Go with this, minus the counselor bit. Being a HS student myself, I know how useless they are. Don't give yourself the headache of dealing with this girl or her bf. Don't act like anything's wrong, just avoid her as best you can.

Wemon are very unpredictable, one minute you and her are sharing a cup of coffe at the near by Starbucks, the next she's giving you the 4 finger slap then says the two, most fatal words in a relationship.''We're over''.Some wemon are just plain gold diggers, searching for that one man that can give them a large amount of cash every ten seconds.Some wemon just don't have their heads on their shoulders.Always with a new man every week, just don't know where to go for their love.This girl you talk of is no real love, wasting time on a girl that seems even a tiny bit wrong will spell trouble later on.The salty sea of love has no room that fresh water shark with a hunger for trouble.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Sheet... that disturbs me too. Where do you work? Isnt there any form of security there or...? If the guy continually comes by you can call the cops or maybe confront him.

I works at Video store and yes, they do have security and include video, too.

When he arrives to the video store, my friend will be rush to the breakroom and hide.

Some girls overpower the stalker by feeling helpless. But there are a lot of stalkers who are more timid and scitish than they appear. If you confront them, they back down because they know they have been caught. don't give them power by showing them you are afraid.

It happened alot in the world. I wish it never ever happens alot. :disappoin

That pisses me off ENTIRELY. I hate when some men are stalking some women. That sucks completely.

I watched alot of movies that has been aired in LIFETIME CHANNEL. Some movies are true story. Like... Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story and others...etc.

Last edited: