No need to be in a hurry indeed, take the time to enjoy life. I had my first girlfriend at the age of 25 and I'll probably have my first break-up in the not so distant future (I'm 30 now).
Life is an endless learning process, all we can do is try our best to make the most of it and become a better person in the process.

kyo28 said:
Life is an endless learning process, all we can do is try our best to make the most of it and become a better person in the process.

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement, it's one of the philosophies I live by.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
23 for myself. Otherwise... ugh... man... oy.... I was sooo clueless. :sweat:

At least it is easier for guys. You can just walk up to somebody. I cannot really walk up to somebody and ask to have sex with them.

prussia said:
At least it is easier for guys. You can just walk up to somebody. I cannot really walk up to somebody and ask to have sex with them.

LOL I'd say otherwise. Believe me, guys are easier than women. They're always looking for some action.

However a relationship might be bumpier territory.

What Kyu said. It is WAAAAY more difficult for guys. Women get offered men pretty much everyday. Everytime a guy's nice to you it's kind of a, "Sooo... interested?"

Now... when a guy gets a girl interested in him it's more like, "This must be my lucky day!"

A guy can't go out and wear something "sexy" and wink at a girl without being a sexual predator.

A girl can wear something sexy... wink at a guy and he'll be at her feet faster than you can say, stuffnjunk.

The thing that annoys me the most about trying to pick up women, is when I go out to a club or something, the women are usually in this packs of like 4-5 girls all the time. And it's just too freakin scary to approach cause it's like if you try and talk to one of the girls or ask one of them dance a bit, the other girls pounce on you with their mob mentality. It's like "WTF I wasn't talking to you all!" and of course the girl listens to her friends instead of talking or dancing to get something going. They are just being jeL. I hate jeL women.

jeL?

I've a technique to picking up women that I lifted from Bruce Lee's philosphies. It allows you to flow with the environment so that when the oppurtunity presents itself.... you do not strike. The oppurtunity ends up striking all by itself.

If done properly, this technique is 100%.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Basically, to sum up what Keith is saying...the moment you STOP giving a crap and STOP looking for a relationship, one falls in your lap.

that is how I met who I am with. I was going on a date with another person...well about to and then it just happened.